Chapter 42

Love in S.M

The next month went as usual but of course with new people, Steffie and Haerim. Steffie and Haerim were not as annoyed as SNSD thought they would be. In fact, some of them had become really close. But Jessica, Tiffany, and Hyoyeon felt insecure and avoided them.

"I still don't like them. I don't know why though." Jessica said as she rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder while looking at the direction where the boys and girls were chatting.

"Me too." Tiffany said lazily and closed her eyes.

"Me three." Hyoyeon said. "I don't want we change into a group of 10 girls. I want us to remain the same."

"Yes. We've been through everything together and it's not easy to just accept someone who comes so suddenly." Jessica whined to Tiffany who was looking so lazy.

Suddenly, Donghae came running outside while holding a doll and he was followed by Steffie who chased after him.

"Ahh, Donghae-oppa, give it back, please." Steffie put on her aegyo to gain her doll back unaware of Jessica who had been glaring at them.

"No no no ...." Donghae teasingly said. Jessica was about to cry but she held it in and Tiffany also held her hand to comfort her. Hyoyeon coughed to get rid of the awkward moment.

And then out of nowhere Siwon came and took the doll from Donghae. He walked to Steffie with a big smile on his face.

"Here, don't pout anymore. Haha." Siwon gave the doll back to Steffie which she gladly accepted it. Tiffany was jealous but she just pretended that she didn't see anything. But the next thing happened cause Tiffany's eyes became teary.

"Thanks oppa. You're the best." Steffie hugged Siwon tightly, the hug that Siwon and Tiffany always do.

"Hug me too." Donghae joined in and Steffie hugged him too.

"ARGHHH, THAT'S ENOUGH. SCREW YOU ALL." Jessica suddenly stood up and yelled angrily shocking everyone near her.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Donghae tried to hold her hand but she yanked it away.

"Don't touch me and don't give me that stupid innocent face. I hate you." Jessica ran to her room without letting Donghae to say anything. TIffany ran to follow her but Siwon caught her.

"Fany, what's with her?" Tiffany answered Siwon with a glare and followed Jessica. Steffie, Donghae, and Siwon turned their attention to Hyoyeon.

"What happened?" Donghae asked.

"Ask your self misters. And for you Steffie, please behave." with that Hyoyeon left to the dance room.

 

"Tiff, he's so dumb." Jessica cried in Tiffany's hug. Tiffany tried to comfort her but she was also crying hard. "Don't you think we've been sad too much after knowing them?"

"I don't think I can keep this love anymore. I'd rather let go of him instead of being hurt so many times." Tiffany said while crying.

"Me too, and I think I'm going to move out. How about you?" Jessica looked up to Tiffany and saw her broken.

"I'm going back to America."

"WHAT ??!!!!"

"Maybe for forever or maybe just to clear my mind but I'm still going though." Tiffany had emotionless face on her.

"Can I come with you? I don't want to be alone." Jessica pleaded at Tiffany.

"Yes, I have booked my ticket two days ago and I can buy yours too. The flight is tomorrow." Tiffany paused a while and looked at Jessica who was still crying. "I'm not planning to tell anyone about our departure. Is it okay?"

"Yeah, they have Steffie and Haerim. Why else they need us?"

 

Tiffany went to Siwon room and silently took things she needed and also took a suitcase with her. She packed her things together with Jessica. Both of them had been hurt too much and it seemed that they ain't coming back.

 

Siwon woke up with heavy feeling. He thought that Tiffany had slept with Jessica and he hated it. Siwon looked over to his left and saw a letter was on the bed. He opened it and read it.

Dear Siwon,

By the time you read this letter I probably had gone far.
I love everytime I had spent with you but ...
I'm just going to tell you that I'm tired of everything between us

I've been hurt so many times that I feel numb now
So, this is the end....
Thanks for everything

Tiffany

Siwon jumped out of the bed and ran outside. He found Ryeowook who was already up.

"FANY AH !! FANY!!" Siwon shouted over and over but he didn't find Tiffany. The other members woke up because of Siwon's shouting.

"Why are you shouting Siwon?" Donghae asked cluelessly while rubbing his eyes. Siwon didn't answer him but he just ran to Jessica's bedrooom and without knocking he just went inside.

"TIFANNY" No one, he found no one there. Donghae followed him inside the room.

"Where's Sica?" Donghae walked to the bed and found a note on her bed.

THIS IS THE END LEE DONGHAE. BYE

Donghae looked shock and unable to say anything.

"What? They're gone?" Taeyeon came and shouted. "No, this can't be. Please tell me this is a lie." Leeteuk stood beside her to comfort her but it was no use.

The girls looked shock except Hyoyeon, she just stood there with a smile on her face. "I'm really glad they went away." Everyone looked at her. "All of you have been neglecting our feelings and we know that behind our back you guys are planning to take Steffie in our group. Guess we're not needed anymore." The girls looked really shocked and guilt was clouding them. "Siwon and Donghae, both of you are the worse." Hyoyeon walked away after saying that.

"This is all my fault." Taeyeon broke down and sobbed hard. The girls were also crying hard.

"Sorry if I become a disturbance in this group. I will leave too." Steffie said.

"No, don't. If they choose to leave, we can't have you leaving too." Sunny said. "At least, with you SNSD can still work till we have Jessica and Tiffany back."

Siwon felt miserable, he took out his phone and tried to call Tiffany but she didn't pick up. Donghae was also the same, crying and regretting his mistake but of course, REGRET ALWAYS COMES LATE.

 

Tiffany wore her glasses and covered her head with a hoodie. She looked really mess up and so did Jessica. Both of them didn't talk, they just stayed quiet, in their silence tears.

 

"One more step and I'll become SNSD members and Siwon's girlfriend. Hahaha"