Chapter 16

Love in S.M

They arrived at home. Siwon helped Tiffany to walk. They went inside the house but they couldn't find Sooyoung there.

"Where is she?" Ryeowook started to worry. He dialed Sooyoung's number but the number was not actived. He was really worried but the other members seemed calm.

"Maybe she needs time to be alone. She needs to think." Seohyun said trying to be positive.

"Yes, why should we care though." Siwon was still angry. The boys already knew Siwon's attitude when he was angry but the girls didn't know about it so they quite surprised.

"Oppa, she is one of my family member. I hope you respect her." Tiffany said in a serious tone. "Unnie, I will go somewhere and I'll drive myself." Siwon was dumbfounded by Tiffany's serious words.

"What? Where do you want to go? You still hurt." Hyoyeon was worried.

"I'm okay, and starting from tomorrow, I'll drive by myself." Tiffany kept insisting on going somewhere on her own. The girls finally gave up and permitted her to go. Even they didn't approve it she still would go. She was walking out when Siwon grabbed her hand.

"Where are you going? You are still hurt. Stay here." Siwon said to Tiffany and it sounded more like a command. Tiffany yanked Siwon's hand.

"Oppa, you're an usual Oppa for me. Stop acting like this, I can take care of myself. And one thing, I don't like being treated as baby. I have made a mistake so I want to fix it, don't try to stop me." Tiffany said while looking away. Those words she said hurt bot Siwon and TIffany. Siwon was about to stop her again but Taeyeon stopped him.

"Stop it, once she said she didn't like, she would not change. Just believe her, I'm sure she will be okay."

Siwon sighed and looked angry. "Whatever." He went inside his room.

Tiffany drove while crying. She didn't mean to say those words. But she had reason for doing it. She didn't want to be close with Siwon because she knew it would her dongsaeng, Sooyoung. She knew that Sooyoung liked Siwon and she was willing to sacrifice her love for Sooyoung. She quickly drove to SM building. She went to the practice room and saw that the light was still on, so she went inside.

"Sooyoung ah, you are here. I'm really worry." Tiffany said and ran to hug Sooyoung. Sooyoung was sitting in the corner and she was crying. She was surprised when she saw Tiffany.

"Unnie, is your leg okay? Mianhe, it was my fault." Sooyoung hugged Tiffany back.

"Yah, did you forget who am I? This small injury it's just a small thing for me. And don't be sorry. I know you have reason for doing that."

"Wha--t do-- do you mean Unnie?" Sooyoung stuttered badly and Tiffany giggled.

"I know you long enough to know how you will behave when you fall in love. You love Siwon Oppa right?" Eventhough it hurt so much, she had made up her mind to give up her love for Siwon.

"Ani Unnie. I won't take away what is yours." Sooyoung shook her head repeatedly.

"Mine? Since when he is mine? He is just like an older brother for me. The members who were always teasing us. We are close, but it doesn't mean that we like each other right?" Tiffany forced a smile. Sooyoung's face lighten up and Tiffany was happy to see that.

"Jinjja Unnie? So all this time you never like him? So why did you tell us that you loved him last time?"

"I just wanted to avoid you girls, because I knew that you guys wouldn't stop until you get answer from me." Tiffany fake a laugh to cover her sadness. Sooyoung hugged her and burst out crying.

"Gomawo Unnie for knowing my feeling. I thought no one care about my feeling anymore." Sooyoung was so happy.

"Yah, the other girls are just less sensitive than me. They care about you too." Tiffany also cried silently. Then she broke the hug.

"Let's go home." Tiffany said and stood up. Sooyoung helped her to walk. They walked to the parking lot and Sooyoung was surprised that Tiffany came here by herself.

"Unnie, how can you drive when your leg is hurt? Woah, you're amazing." Sooyoung made an amazed look. Tiffany laughed and smacked her head lightly.

"I can do anything for my family." she smiled. Sooyoung didn't want Tiffany's leg hurt again so she drove the car. They arrived at home and parked the car. Both of them took a deep breath before entering the house. The other girls members were in the living room while the boys were nowhere to be seen.

"Fany unnie, Sooyoung unnie." Yoona jumped towards them and followed by Yuri.

"We are so worried." Yuri said with a concern look and everyone nodded.

"Unnie, mianhe." Sooyoung said while looking to the ground. She was afraid that her girls still angry with her. But the other girls pulled them into a group hug. They hugged awhile and they decided to take a rest. Everyone went to their rooms happily, except for Tiffany. She was still outside, sitting in the living room, crying silently. Suddenly, Siwon came out of his bedroom. Siwon ignored Tiffany's presence, he just walked to the kitchen and drank water and walked back to his room.

"Oppa, mianhe. It's better this way." Tiffany said after Siwon went in. She cried again and went inside her room.

Meanwhile, Siwon was also having a hard time. Part of him wanted to take care of Tiffany so badly but the other part of him didn't allow him to do so. His tears fell down but he quickly wiped it.

"Yes, it is better this way." Siwon went to his bed and tried to sleep.