Chapter 17

Love in S.M

Both Siwon and Tiffany couldn't sleep thaat night while Sooyoung felt so relieved and happy. The next morning as usual Siwon went to jog. Tiffany also woke up early but she didn't go out from her room. She prepared herself to practice that day. She spent a long time in her room until Seohyun called her.

"Unnie, can I come in?" Seohyun opened the door a little.

Tiffany smiled "Ne, come in."

Seohyun looked worriedly at Tiffany because she saw Tiffany's swollen eyes. Tiffany noticed that Seohyun was staring at her.

"Wae maknae? Why did you look at me like that?" Tiffany chuckled.

"Unnie, don't need to force yourself. I know there is something bothering you." Tiffany was surprised that Seohyun had a strong sense. She smiled bitterly.

"Yes maknae. You're right. But no problem, it's just a small problem. Let's have breakfast." Tiffany didn't want Seohyun to ask her more because it hurt her more to think about her decision. Tiffany quickly dragged Seohyun to the dining room. There she found Siwon sitting beside Leeteuk.

"Morning all." Tiffany greeted and showed them her eye smile. She tried to act as normal as she could but somehow the girls noticed that she forced her smile.

"Morning." They greeted her back. She looked around and noticed that there was only an empty seat beside Siwon. She forced a smile and walked towards that seat.

"Morning Oppa." She greeted Siwon and Siwon only nodded. Tiffany had already anticipated Siwon's attitude after what had happened the night before. Sooyoung who was sitting right infront of them sensed something was wrong with them. Usually they would have joked around and laughed like crazy.

"Sooyoung why don't you eat your food?" Ryeowook whispered to Sooyoung.

"Oppa, is there something wrong with them?" Sooyoung whispered back to Sooyoung.

"Last night, Tiffany picked you up right? And I'm sure you had a talk with her about Siwon. You could conclude it yourself then." Ryeowook was giving Sooyoung clues and Sooyoung seemed to catch them.

"Yah, Ryeowook Oppa, Sooyoung. What are you talking about?" Sunny asked them. Ryeowook and Sooyoung shook their heads. After having breakfast, they went to SM building to practice. Tiffany eventhough her leg isn't fully healed yet she insisted on driving by herself. They arrived at the practice room and found CEO SM was there already.

"Good Morning SM ssi." everyone greeted him and bowed.

"Morning." he greeted back and smiled. "I have an announcement for you guys. All of you already have couples right, except for the left out boys."

"Ne, we have it already. Sifany, Soowook, Taeteuk, Sunsun, Yoonbum, Yulsung, Hyohyuk, Seokyu, and Haesica." Leeteuk reported to SM.

"Good then, tomorrow you will perform couple dances and you guys will decide the choreography yourself. I hope you will practice hard."

"Mwo? Tomorrow? That fast?" Jessica shocked and SM nodded. He then left without saying any word. Siwon glanced worriedly at Tiffany. Her leg wasn't fully healed yet. He walked towards her and tapped her shoulder.

"Ne Oppa?"

"Do you think you can do it. Your leg isn't fully healed yet."

"I'm okay. I can do it. No need to worry about it." Tiffany said and quickly walked away from Siwon. Siwon was hurt and he thought that Tiffany didn't like him.

"She is like that because of me." Sooyoung suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?" Siwon asked.

"First of all I want to confess something to you. I like you Oppa. But I have learnt that it was just an admiration." She paused a bit and took a deep breath because she lied about her own feeling "Tiffany knew it and she thought that she had made me sad. So she decided to ignore you. Mianhe Oppa." Sooyoung looked down. Siwon tapped her shoulder.

"No need to be sorry. But I hope you can tell Tiffany about your true feeling so that she will not avoid me again." Sooyoung nodded and quickly went to Tiffany. She pulled Tiffany outside and acted like she was really happy.

"Wae Sooyoung ah? You seem so happy." Tiffany giggled seeing Sooyoung's attitude not knowing it was all just an act.

"Unnie, I know my true feeling now." Tiffany confused by what Sooyoung have said.

"I know that my feeling towards Siwon oppa is just an admiration and I love someone else." Tiffany gasped.

"Jinjja? You just admire Siwon Oppa." Tiffany was so happy when she saw Sooyoung nodded.

"But who do you really love?" Tiffany changed into serious again.

Sooyoung thought for awhile. "Ryeowook oppa."

Tiffany hugged Sooyoung and ran inside the practice room. She ran to Siwon and tapped his shoulder lightly.

"Wae?"

"Mianhe oppa for what I did yesterday and today. I have reasons ---" Tiffany's words were cut as she felt Siwon's finger on her lips.

"No need to explain. Woah, I'm so happy that the eyes smile girl have returned." Siwon smiled widely and Tiffany blushed. "But should I forgive her?" Siwon . Upon hearing those words Tiffany got teary eyes and pouted.

"It's okay if you don't want to forgive me." Tiffany couldn't hold her tears. Siwon was shocked to see Tiffany was crying. He only meant those words as a joke. He hugged her and calmed her down.

"Oppa is joking. As I have said before, who will not forgive this princess. Oppa will always forgive you."

"Jeongmal?" Tiffany gave Siwon puppy eyes. Siwon chuckled and pinched her cheek. The other members shook their head.

"Stop your lovey dovey moment please." Hankyung teased them.

"Get a room." Heechul added.

"You guys make a perfect match." Shindong said.

"You should've married." Kangin added and everyone burst out laughing while Siwon and Tiffany blushed madly.

"DONE !!!" Suddenly Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon shouted so loud that made everyone surprised.

"Yah, you scared me." Jessica said.

"We have done the choreo." Eunhyuk said.

"Jeongmal? Let's start practicing then." Leeteuk said and everyone gathered around Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon.

 

 

Hey guys. I can't stand making Tiffany and Siwon apart. =))
Is my story good or boring? Please comment :D
And please subscribe XP
Love my all subsribers and readers <3