Chapter 1

Love in S.M

S.M, a place where many talented artists born from. A place where you can express your talents and a place with lots of hopes. There are the most popular groups in SM who had received love from all people around the world. They are SNSD and Super Junior. Both are very talented and well manner eventhough sometimes they had weird side.

Super Junior consists of 13 + 2 members, they are Leeteuk, Heechul, Kangin, Hankyung, Shindong, Yesung, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Kibum, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Zhoumi, and Henry. They treated each other like family. The are also very talented, handsome, and down to earth. They had many world tours already and they also had won many music awards.

SNSD or Girl's Generation is very popular. They were 9 beautiful girls as the members there, they are Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, Yoona, Sooyoung, Jessica and Seohyun. They had proved theirselves and they receive much love from the fans. They also treated each other as family and they never acted arrogant eventhough they were popular now.

Super Junior and SNSD were not close to each other because they barely get to know each other because of their very thight schedule. That made CEO of SM wanted to make them close so that it will be good for their career. He then called each leaders of the groups.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Soo Man ssi." Leeteuk said as he walked closer to Soo Man chair.

"Annyeong, Leeteuk. Please take a seat."

Leeteuk sat down and said, "Is there any problem? Why do you call me?"

"It's not a problem, it just I have made a decision to change something."

"Change something? What is it?" Leetuek asked and before Soo Man could answer, someone knocked the door and walked in. A girl came in and greet Soo Man.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Soo Man ssi? How are you?"

"Fine, Taeyeon. Take a seat please."

That was the very first time for Taeyeon and Leeteuk to meet each other. They just smiled to each other and focus on the meeting again.

"Now since both of you had come, I will tell you guys about my decision. I know that you will not like it but this is for your own carieer."

"What is it? If it's for SNSD's career, we will accept everything." Taeyeon said.

"Super Junior and SNSD arr this company treasueres and because of that I want Super Junior and SNSD to be close to each other. And in order to do that, I have prepared a house which Super Junior and SNSD will live."

"WHAT!!!" Both Taeyeon and Leeteuk shouted in the same time.

"This is too much Soo Man ssi, if you want us to be in a good relationship with SNSD we can just hang out together."

"Yes, how can we live with boys?"

"This is already be my decision. I will not change it unless something big happen. Now go tell the other members abiut this news."

Both Taeyeon and Leeteuk walked back to their practice room with every gloomy face.

 

SUPER JUNIOR's SIDE

Leeteuk arrived at the practice room and everyone rushed to him.

"Hyung what did Soo Man ssi tell you? Why you had a gloomy face?" Siwon asked carefully.

"Yes Hyung. What did he said. Don't tell me that there will be world tour soon." Sungmin said.

"Oh no, I'm already exhausted and we need a rest." Donghae said.

"No guys, it is not about world tour. It worst than it."

"Hyung, what is it?"

"From today, we will leave our dorm?"

"WHAT!!!" they all said in unison.

"We have to move to a house which Soo Man ssi had prepared for us."

"It's not that really bad. Why are your face so gloomy?"

"Because we will live with SNSD."

"WHAT?!!!"

 

SNSD's side

"Girls, i have an announcement today. We will move from our dorm."

"Wae unnie? We liked our old dorm." Tiffany said while pouting.

"We will live in a house that had been prepared by Soo Man ssi. And we will leave there with Super Junior."

"OMG!!" the girls shouted.

 

 

 

 

 

thanks for subscibing my stories :)

Sorry if it is short :(