Jessica vs. Krystal

He Took My Breath Away

The Next Day:)

 

"Jessica wake up we're going to be late for school" I heard Yoona yell from downstairs. I covered my head with the pillow so that Ican ignore her yelling and go back to sleep. I heard door slammed against the wall and I felt Yoona jumping up and down on my bed causing me to fall off and hit my head with the desk."Yay! WTF is your problem?"I said while getting up and going back to bed ignoring Yoona's words and drifting off to sleep."Find then I guess you wouldnt want to see Jonghyun at school whe  you promise to see him again in class"then my eyes shot wide opened getting and going trhough my closet to find my uniform. While doing my hair and make-up I shot a Yoona who was just sitting there admiring of what she just saw. "Why are you still sitting around there for? Lets go or we're goignt to be late for school" She smiled at me and we both ran out the door to her car and drove off to school.

 

It was already 7:30 so that I still hae time to go to my locker and get all my things before class begins. I was rushing to get all my stuff and go to class until I accidently bumped into somebody for the second time this week."Ow! Can you watch where your going you bxtch you nearly messed  up my make-up" I tried to gather all my stuff."M-mianhae I didnt know where I was going, Im really sorry it wont happen again" I looked up to see Krystal and her crew behind trying to fix her hair and make-up again like they were her servents to do that.

 

"Of course it wont happen again you little .....just try to keep your distance away from me if not next time I wont let off the hook that easily" Krystal yelled out flipping her hair away from her face with her hand, She and her crew walked away while stepping and kicking my books father away from my reach. I tried to reach for all my books until somebody grabbed one of them and handed it to me. I looked up and saw a boy with a girlyish face with long reddish hair smiling at while picking up all my books.

 

"I believe these belong to you"he said while handing all my books and giving the most cutest smile I had ever seen.

 

"Thank you so much"

 

"No problem I like helping people around...I saw what happened to you and Krystal are you alright" He said giving me a worried look while starring down the hall where Krystal and her crew walked through."Yes Im fine I deserved it anyway because I was the one that bumped into her in the hallway in the first place so its no big deal" I said while putting the rest of my stuff in my locker.

 

"No big deal! I heard she called you so awful words that my umma wouldnt let me say infront of everybody. Oh by the way Im Lee Taemin but most people call me Taemin." he said while extending his hand to me."Hi Taemin Im Jessica Jung its ery nice to meet you."taking his hand as we both started to laugh."Wait did you say that your name was Jessica?"I nodded

 

"OMG so your the one that my hyun been talking about thw whole time yesturday."I felt so confused just who is he talking about.
 

"You see eversince he bumped into you he couldnt stop talking about y......"

 

"Taebaby class is about to start we need to go now" I looked around to see a guy that almost reminds me of a cat but a really handsome one for sure."Sorry umma Im coming I'll tell you later see ya Jessica noona"

 

Noona? Just how old is this Taemin boy anyway I was anout to ask him but he was to far away instead of me going back to my class I stayed in the hall getting bumped again causing all my papers to fall yet the second time. Then I saw jonghyun helping me pick up all my stuff for."You know if you stay in the hall longer our going to get trampled really bad" he said while his eye were on me smiling nearly got me hypnotized.

 

"Really? I never thought that'll actually happened."

 

"Nah I was just playing.....hey is it ok if I walk you to class I mean just in case you dont remember where it is?" I nearly gasped at what he just said right now."Sure I love to walk with you to class" he reached for my hand taken it into his leading me to where my first period class was. Alot of people were starring at us jus because we were holding hands, I really felt uncomfortabl with all eyes were on me. I mean girls were giving these nasty looks but to Jonghyun he really did mind infact he properly didnt care at all. "Thanks for walking me to class it was really nice of you to do so" his smiled got even bigger."No problem, hey why dont you come sit at my table today at lunch you could meet some of my friends" 

 

"Thanks but I usually sit with my friend Yoona during lunch is it ok if she comes too?"

 

"Yeah she can come too so I'll see you at lunch later" I nodded in reply. I went inside my class and saw Krystal and her gang giving some death looks like they just happened to see me and Jonghyun together. Krystal got up and walked towards my desk with her gang behind her for support.

 

"So I heard that you and Jonghyun are pretty close huh?" she knocked my stuff out of my desk to the floor."Hey what do you think your doing"I yelled

 

"What am I doing, what are you doing, you think just because your knew doesnt mean that you can steal all the guys in school all for yourself."she looked like a barking dog trying to tell me what to do"I saw that what Jonghyun was doing for you .....and trust me honey I dont like it"

 

"Tell me Jessica what did he tasted like?'' 

 

"Whatever is going between me and JOnghyun has nothing to do with you so I sujest that you leave me alone" I pushed her back causeing her to fall on her fat ."Ow you know what this aint over I'l show you what it feels like to mess with me" she try to comeright toward me close to punching me in the face but instead I dojjed it. She grabbed me by the hair and I did too making us both fall down. 

 

Krystal was ontop of me trying to punch in the face while my knee hit her on the side.Then I got ontop of her punching in the face when Yoona came and dragged me from ontop of her." come on is that all you got."I said while trying to fight free from Yoona's grip."This aint over...I'l get you good Jessica. Im warning you leave Jonghyun alone. " try and stop me" The bell rang and were all back in our seats acting like nothing ever happened.