Diner

He Took My Breath Away

As we drove by through a neighborhood I never seen before, it looked each house we pass by is getting bigger and bigger until we finally parked right infront of the last house that has to be the biggest mansion in all of Korea. I mean this place can fit the whole entire Korean population. The gate open from in front and Jonghyun drove throughthe drive through and parked up front facing the entrance. I was so amazed about the size of the mansion that I didnt realized that Jonghyun open my side of the car and took me by the hand to the front door.

 

When we reached the front door a man in a butler suite open the dorr for us as if he knew that he was expecting us to enter. "Master JOnghyun is so nice to see you again" Jonghyun smiled and introduce me to the teenage guy that looks like he was 3 or 4 years older than us."Its nice to see you too G, oh Jessica this is Ji-young or G for short he's our butler around the house he knows this place from top to bottom and he's one of my closest friends here all besides my brother, G this is Jessica my girlfriend" I bowed to him as took off my coat for me. "Wow Jonghyun she's prettier than the way you described her about, please I hope you find everything alright in the Kim mansion"

 

As we went further inside I heard a female voice coming from the other side of the house"Jonghyun" I turmed around and saw Jonghyun going up to a woman that looked like she could be his mother. She gave him a quick hug and started walking her way to me right where Im standing with Jonghyun at her side. "Jessica this is my mother Kim Jae, mother this is my girlfriend Jessica Jung". She had exactly the same puppy eyes like he did but only a lot smaller than his, I gradually did a 90 degree bow as she did and she shook my hand. Its amazing how they both look so much alike I mean they both hav the same kind and gentle personality, now I know where he gets his romance/kind personality from.

 

"Its a pleasure to finally meet you Jessica, Jonghyun has been non-stop talking about you eversince we came back from New York yesturday, have you ever went to New York before dear" she said why leading me and Jonghyun through what seem to be a dinning room with a killer Italian theme all over the place.

 

"Actually my parents and I use to live in the states since I was in elemantery school so about 5 to 7 years I lived in New York"

 

"Really wow Jonghyun was right your beautiful and smart too, well then why dont we take a seat dinner will start any minute now" as I took my seat right next to Jonghyunand acroos from his mother, there was a loud bang that came from the living room and a handsome man walked in. "Hey umma Im home and starved what are we having for din..?" she cut him off "Ummm JOngii why dont you sit down and eat with us......oh I almost forgot JOngii this is Jessica JOnghyun's girlfriend" 

 

He looked around and his eyes were wider once he saw me right infront of him. Jongii walked around the table and stood right next to me taking my hand in his "Its pleasure to meet you beautiful, Im JOngii your boyfriend's older brother......if he's causing you any problems just let me knoe and I'll see what I can do"he said "Ok thats enough coming from you romeo why dont you go back from where you came from and leave her alone you " JOnghyun said while pressing me against his chest."Chill lil bro I was just playin by the way is father here he said he'll be home very soon" We heard a door open and I saw a big man standing right next to Jonghyun's mother giving her a kiss on the cheek. 

 

He looked around the dinning room and his eyes were starring staright at me like he was about to kill somebody. "Honey why dont you sit down and get to know our guest" he took a seat right next to Mrs. Kim, still not once had his eyes were takin off of me. I was starting to feel a little less uncomfortable about the way he was starrin at me like did I do something wrong or something. "Well then I didnt know we were having a visitor....I guess some like to have surprises in the house haha. Im Kim Lee but you can call me Mr. Kim and who might you be my dear?"

 

"Oh ummmm....Im Jessica Jung is really a pleasure to meet you sir I heard alot about you from around the neighborhood" I was starting to get worried as Jonghyun's father expression changed just by me saying that. "Well then I hope you have a good stay at our lovely home is amazing isnt it" I nodded. After a moment a bunch of chefs came out holdin these trays of food I havent seen in my entire life. It was like Thanksgiving with my parents back at our old house together laughing, talking, it was the best time of our lives. I felt tears started to form in my eyes as I quickly wiped them off with a napkin, I saw Jonghyun starring at me, "Are you ok Jessica" I nodded and turned to him smiling to brighten up his mood. I didnt want him to worry that much about me not in front of his parents.

 

"Yeah Im just not use to having diner at other people's house is all" I said. Maybe he bought it and forget he ever saw me crying. I try lighten up the mood a little by grabbind something to eat and forget what just happened. I looked over to the other side and saw Mr. Kim watching me with perfect vision like he was some hawk ready to attack his prey. I felt so unconfortable that he was observing me it was the same way Onew did when I first met him at the party at Len's house.

 

"So Jessica tell us about yourself I mean what are your hobbies and what do you wanna do in the future" Mrs.Kim said

 

"Well come to think of it I havent really thought about wanting to do in the future there's alot of options in the world I cant decide."

 

"Well what about your hobbies?"she said

 

"Well..........I really love to play music alot eversince I was little, infact my parents use to be music teachers thats how I got inspired to play instruments and sing" I said, they were all shocked about what I said like did I say something wrong or what.

 

"Really music couldnt you have picked something else like how about doing something that invovles in bussiness attire or whatever but music I think is awful" Mr.Kim said nearly yelling acrooss the room."Lee what in the world calm down you cant just yell at her like that"

 

"What Im jus sayin whats true is it wrong saying what the I wanna say to anybody"

 

"Dad chill out you hav no right to speak to her like that not when Im around" Jonghyun got up and started yelling at his fathers face causing him to hit the table where he stood makin it vibrate. "WATCH YOUR MOUTH BOY DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOUR TALKIN TO?"

 

"Actually I do and its called freedom of speech in which Im allowed to say whatever I want to my in father, you low life"  Mr. Kim slapped Jonghyun across the face knocking him over. He jumped up and charged towards his father landing ontop of him, punching his face from every angle. Tears slid down my face, I couldnt stand watching this any longer no family should ever fight like against eachother not anybody. I got the courage to step in and try to prive Jonghyun off Mr.Kim with a little bit of help from Jongii while Mrs.Kim try to get her husband to stand up right. He tried to fight back and get around me causing me to fall ontop of broken glass that fell from the table.

 

"SSSSTTTOOOOOOPPPPP!" Everybody froze and they finally got Jonghyun back to his normal self. "Please I didnt want any fo this to happen Im truly sorry for all the trouble I caused to you all" I bowed while Jonghyun came to my side and held my hand tightly

 

"You think that all the things that just happen means that Im going to forgive you that easily you can forget it! I told you Jonghyun didnt I, she's just like all the other girls that you find on the streets every single night waiting for the next guy to pick them up and with for money. I0f havent been for you non of this mess should've happened you stupid get out of here and never com back do you understand me LEAVE" Mr. Kim said as my tears started to pour down faster.

 

I grabbed all my things and ran out the door into the cold rain "Jessica" I heard Jonghyub yell out my name from the door. I couldnt believe what just happen in there, it was all my fault I knew I should've had come in the first place. I ran straight across not knowing where I was going a tripped oer something and fell on the dirty mud staining my new black dress that Yoona bought for me. Now I know that I shouldnt be with JOnghyun in the first place.

 

Jonghyun's Point :)

 

"Jessica" I called out from the door as she ran away in the rain. I was just about to leave the house and go search for her until someone's strong hand grabbed me by my wrist.

 

"If you leave this house to go search for that then I swear to god you will never be the head heir of the KiM Family ever again not as long as I live. Do you understan Jonghyun?" Father said, I was this close to attack him again, but my mother wtood in between us to seperate us. " I had enough of your commotion for the last time Lee, you hurt that little girl's feelings and Im not just going to stand here and let keep insulting that poor girl any longer.......now Jonghyun why dont you go look for her and show her how much you truly loe her  since she's that important, you have my permission to see her for the rest of your life" I gave my mom a thank you look as G gave the keys to the car. I turned around and looked at my father, "For the record I dont care if I cant be the next heir to the family why dont give it to somebody who cares about the family like Jongii other wise I dont give a about you of the bussiness anymore"

 

I drove off and started looking from each side in search of Jessica, omg where could she run off to its dangerous to be out here this late at night especially where theres lots of erts hanging around this late. Jessica dont worry Im coming to find you.