Sick of all

He Took My Breath Away

Jonghyun's POV:)

 

I could see bright lights shinning from between the shades through my bedroom windows, blinding my vision from my deep sleep. I woke up with this massive headache this morning, it felt like someone pounding against my skull waiting for it to break. I got up from bed and sud dently felt weak. I ran to the bathroom and vomitted, I looked at my reflection in the mirror, boy do I look pale as .

 

Knock, Knock. "Jonghyun HURRY UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL" Jongii yelled from behind the bathroom door. "SHUT THE UP JONGII AND GET OUT OF MY ROOM" I'd stromed out the bathrrom and kicked him out the room. My knees felt wobbly as I landed on my bed. Just what happened last night?

 

(Flash back)

 

"Party at my house tonight" U-know said. "Why not, the night is still young and so am I" Key said waving his arms in the air. We still had like what 9 ro 11 bottles of liquor from the club, we had just enough to have our own guy's night out. Mickey put the volume up on the radio too high, Wow from BTOB is on the radio and we couldnt help but sing along. All of us were banging the car cieling and stomping our feet to the beat of the music. U-know made a quick stop to the liquor store and bought a 42 pack of beer to hit the road toward his house.

 

Inside we went, the part just started as we walked in. "My parents are on a bussiness trip so drink as mush as you want" he said. He left us alone for couple of minutes while JaeJoong went to put on some music, U-know came out of what I think it was supposly his room, to me I dont really know cause I never was invited into his house since I use to have alot of babes with me at mines, anyway he brought put a stripper pole and placed it in the center of his living room.

 

"Ummm U-know" Minho said

 

"Yeah" U-know said

 

"Why the do you have a stripper pole with you and in your room?" Minho said still keep his eyes glued to the pole.

 

"Hey sometimes when I invited babes in my crib, I like them to put on a little show for me before they get ed up" he said. "Heh... works for me" I heard Taemin said, soon or later Taemin was all over that thing like he owned it. Key out of nowhere pushed that baby out the way and show him he own skills. "Step aside Taebaby, let umma show you how it's done" he said, I don't know what happen but it was like Key transformed from an umma to a dancing diva.

 

We took a couple of drinks and laughed our asses out soon as Changmin was wobbling himself over to the pole and fell backwards laughing his out. It was Jaejoong's turn to show us what he gots and nearly slipped and laughed himself to sleep once his so called funally was over. I don't know what happen but I felt something hit me strong and I out.

 

(Flashback Over)

 

My hangover hit me hard each time I try to regain every piece of memory from last night. I got up from the bed and dress for school. The smell of Korean pancakes made its way to my nose right after I reached the last step and faced directly to the dining room. I walked inside and saw my mother and Jongii hyun stuffing their mouths with pancakes, just when I was to sit in my orginal seat, umma noticed me just now lokking up from hjer breakfast. "Jonghyun is so nice of you to finally join us for breakfast as I do recall, I don't believe I remember you comin back home so late last night at the exact time I told you to come back home" she said. I knew I was gonna hear from this, I could lie and say I was going for walk with Sica, but no she knows me very well of when I lie.

 

"I was out, hanging with a couple of friends last night" I said not saying that I was partying and drinking all night with them, that of course I wont tell cause I have to hear it from my dad, which I'm not gonna on planning to talk to for the rest of my life. Not after what he said to Jessica which made her runaway and almost get by some creep.

 

"Uhuh and where were you guys at that made you come home so late, for goodness sakes Jonghyun, do you how worry I was knowing that it was late and you were still not home?'" I can tell she was uppest that I didnt come until whatever time it was, but either way it was still late. Then I almost forgot that I still havent taken some aspirin yet as my hangover still coming back to me only this time it got worst. "Sorry I'll talk about it later, but right now I gotta go to school, bye" I said, "Jonghyun wait are feeling alright you seem sick here let me take your temperature", "No umma, I'm fine really bye now" I said back. I ran out the door and got into my car and drove off to school, I cant let my mom know that I was drinkin with the guys she scold me for life.

 

(At school)

 

I couldn't take it anymore, I felt like my head was going to explode as I finally got to my locker and got out all of my books and looked myself in the mirror. Just how much did I drink last night to make me have this much of a headache. I was just about to head to class until I heard Minho called for me.

 

"Hey Jonghyun, that was some party last night wasn't?" he said with Key and Taemin behind him.

 

"Yeah hyun, I still can't believe how you manage to go home safely" Taemin said. Wait what!

 

"What exactly happen before I left the party anyway?", "Don't you remember, Mickey dared you to drink a hold bottle of vodka and you passed out on the couch. You slept until like 5 or 6 o'clock in the morning and you got saying that you had to go, then you left" Key said. What? I drove home by myself, how come I got home safely without getting into a car crash when  was mad drunk as . I was just about to say something until a sharp aching pain came back to me, I held my head with both hands almost losing my balance until I rested my body on the wall. "Whoa Jonghyun are you ok you don't look so good?" Minho said tryin to hold me up. "Come to think of it he does look kinda of pale" Key said, "No guys I'm fine really, you can let me go now" I said.

 

"Are you sure hyun, you don't want me to get the nurse?" Taemin said, I shoke my head, rrriiiinnnngggg, The bell rang and I made my way to my first class trying to hold myself on to the wall. As soon as I entered the classroom, I saw Jessica already there waving hi to me as I made my way to sit right next to her. I could clearly see the charm bracelet she she showed me with my name on it that same day she gave me mines. I took my hand out from my pant pocket and saw that bracelet she gave to me for my birthday, it had Jessica on it, like hers had Jonghyun on it. I couldnt keep my eyes from her as she got up and came running toward attacking with one of her hugs.

 

"Good morning boyfriend" she said. "Boyfriend? Why boyfriend?" I said hugging her back. "Isnt that what we are, your my boyfriend and I'm your girlfriend right?" she said. "Well I dont...." I teased when I looked back at her face gving me her cute lilttle pouty face, she looked like she was about to cry. "Just kidding of course your my girlfriend Sica" I said patting her head, she pouted and punched me lightly in the arm. Time passed by as I didnt pay that much attention to Mr, Jinki, I dont why but I dourd of have this bad feeling of him, I keep catching him looking straight at Jessica and I think its making her seem uncomfortable. 

 

The lunch bell rang and me and Jessica held eachothers hand while heading to the cafeteria. "Hey Sica do you know anything about Mr.Jinki?" I looked at her and saw how shock she was right after I said that. I felt her hand start to shake nonstop "I-I d-dont know what you mean" she said not looking at me staright in the eyes. "What I mean is that is there something going on between you and Onew, I mean consider the way he looks at you its just I dont know" I said. "What are you talking about Jonghyun, I never meant him in my life until now"she said.

 

I couldnt help but to let it slide for now, not because I dont have any proof but cause my hangover was getting to me the minute I said that. Why didnt I take some aspirin the minute I walked pass the nurse's office,  I rubbed my head with my hand then  I looked around the cafeteria for a trash can until I saw one across the room. I ran towards it and began to throw up, I felt a pair of soft hands on my spine just as vomitted.

 

"OMG Jonghyun are you ok?" Jessica said hold my face in her tiny hands.

 

"Are you ok, do you need to go to the nurse's office?" she said.

 

"No Sica I'm fine really...." I collapsed on to the floor and felt my eye lids started to close. I heard a Sica's voice calling out my name as the last thing I saw was Jessica and Minho hovering over me as I closed my eyes and everything was black

 

Author's note: Oh no is Jonghyun ok, will somebody gets some help? Until next time comment!