Search Party

He Took My Breath Away

Jonghyun's Point :)

 

It was raining harder than it was before the fight at my house and Jessica running out like that. I been looking around the neighborhood for Jessica for like about 50 mintues straight and still no search of her yet. I swear by the time I find her and see if she's alright , father has hell to pay for what he did and trust me its not gonna be pretty. Come on Jessica where are you? I need you to come back ........please?

 

It was almost midnight and still no sign of Jessica around anywhere. The tears in my eyes were blurring my vision, I couldnt see where I was going until I stopped at a familiar place and ran up the stairs to knock on the door. I knocked on the door repeatedly until I heard footsteps getting closer until somebody opened the door and an angry Key was glaring all up in face. "WTF JONGHYUN, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WAKE ME UP AT 12AM, WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH YOU?" he said yelling at me nearly causing the whole neighborhood to turn their lights. I grabbed Key by the arm and pulled him inside the house before people started askin questions. As we were inside Key saw how wet I was from standing in the rain the whole time just by knockin at his door. "Jonghyun why are you all wet and still up at this late hour?" I broked down on his couch as the tears I was tryin to hold spilled out one by one.

 

"Listen Key I need your help" I said in between sobs, he looked at me in shock like this was the first time he ever saw me cry before, then he nodded

 

"I lost her Key, I lost her..."

 

"Who, who did you loose"

 

"JESSICA! I cant find her anywhere, I tried chasing right after her but I couldnt see her anywhere, I searched everywhere but no sign of her.....Key please help me"

 

"Whoah whoah ok Jonghyun just slow down a little ok......let me go call the rest of the gang then you can tell everybody what happen araeso?" I nodded. Key quickly ran all the to his room to change into some other clothes while I started looking through my phone and started calling Minho and Taemin to come over at Key's house and Key did the same by calling Jae Joong, U-Know, Xiah, Micky and Max. Yes they were yelling and scolding me just because I called them this late at night but what does that matter.

 

After 20 minutes passed, me and Key were waiting impatiently until we heard a knock at the door. We both ran towards the door and opened it hopefully it was Jessica but it wasnt, Minho and Taemin were both standing in the rain along with the rest of the guys charging to get inside. "Ok Jonghyun whats up, why the hell would call us this late at night?" Minho said standing right infront of me.

 

"Ok the truth is me and Jessica were at my house because my parents wanted to meet her then started to go completely out of control and there was this fight between me and my father. Thats when he started insulting Jessica causing her leave the house and running away." 

 

They all looked at me like in complete shock of what I just saud was like in some sort of different launguage.

 

"Guys Jessica has gone missing and I need to find her, who knows what would happen to her if she out there in the rain and at night......so guys will you please help me?"

 

"Omg noona has gone missing..........we need to find her fast" taemin said in his childish voice, but he was right we do need to find her."So guys what do you say will you help?"

 

"Jonghyun are you sure your not over reacting....I mean couldnt it be possible if she was already at Yoona's house right now?" Jae Joong said "Why dont you call Yoona first and then we'll see what happens ok" Key suggested as he got his phone out and started calling while putting it on speaker.

 

"Annyoung- haseyo?" Yoona said from the other line

 

"Annyoung-haseyo Yoona its me Jonghyun by any chance Jessica's there with at home"

 

"No I thought she was with you at your house what happened" now I knew that this is not a dream Jessica is missing and we need to find her.

 

"Wait Jonghyun what happened to her, is she alright whats wrong, why arent you answering me"

 

"Yoona, Jessic's missing"

 

"WAIT WHAT, what do you mean she's missing what happened over there"

 

"Listen Yoona I need you to call everybody and tell them to me us at Key's house I'l explain what happened by the time you guys get here ok?" she said yes so I hung up givin her time to get everybody here as fast as possible. 5 mins passed and all the girls from our lunch table came with worry looks on their faces."Jonghyun what happen to Jessica, where is she, what did you do to her?" Sunny said while Yuri tried to calm her down."Ok everybody the truth is my father started insulting Jessica infront of everybody and I couldnt take it anymore so there was this big fight between my dad and he blamed her for ruinin our so called family and chased her out the door. I'd searched everywhere to find her but I couldnt so will you guys please help me find her, she means the world to me" This was like the first time I ever had strong feelings about a girl unlike the ones I use to slept with. 

 

"Oh Jonghyun of course we'll help you find Jessica" Sooyoung said

 

"Yeah man..I mean come on your our friend and we always stick together good or bad" Minho said

 

"Besides Jessica is our friend too I mean she beat the out off the STD, and she's grown to all of us theres no way in hell we're just gonna leave her like that like some street rat." Yuri said

 

"Thanks guys.....now lets go find Jessica" We set up a plan to tell where each person is going to look to find her. Jae Joong, U-know and Max take the north side of the town right where I live. Yuri, Yoona, and Sunny go look around where Yoona and Jessica live together, then Minho, Taemin, and Mickey go check right infront of the dance studio. While Key, Xiah and I search through buildings near the school.

 

I dont care how long it'll take but Im not gonna give up, Im going to find her if its the last thing I'll do. After everybody knew where they were going to look, we set off and started the search party. Right when my group was about to leave, I saw my mother standing right near my car with Jongii at her side. I ran down the stairs and stopped right infront of her.

 

"Mom what are you guys doing here?"

 

"Well I know how much this girl means and this is the first time I ever seen you so emotional and I just want you to be happy"

 

"And besides a girl that hot like Jessica alot of dangerous things can happen to her at night so lets go find your girl" Jongii said I nodded and told them where to search. Dont worry Jessica Im coming for you, with that we all left in search for Jessica

 

Author: Sorry guys I havent uploaded fast enough..........school been getting out of hand I promise to upload faster next time thanks for all your comments I luv ya