Different than other girls

He Took My Breath Away

Jonghyun' point:)

The bell finally rang and me and my friends were already in class doing our usually thing slacking off. Hmmm that girl in the hall I never seen her around in school..........she must be new here.......come to think of it she hasnt even flirted with me like other girls and she already in my head just thinking about it. I thought while trying to get all my things together for class.

 

"Hey hyung are you even listening" Minho said when I finally snapped back to reality.

 

"Huh what what did you say again Minho?"

 

"What is up with you, you werent even listening at all"

 

"He's probably thinking about that girl he bumped into in the hallway aren't hyung" Taemin said with a big smile on his face. I tried to keep my face from turning red while biting my lip.

 

"Ok first of all I didnt bumped into her she bumped into me and secondly I dont even know her so what makes you think that Im thinking about her when I dont even what her name is."I snapped back Taemin nearly yelling at him makin him pout like the little baby he is.

 

"YAY! first you shouldnt be yelling at my little baby when he was only speaking his own opinion and you should have where you were going before bumping to that girl anyway.'' Key said while patting Taemin on the head as if he was a little kid again. ONce everybody was in there seats the teacher made an annocement to all of us talking about some new kid will be coming in our class.

 

"Class I would like to introduce to our new student today.......sweetie would you mind coming in and introduce yourself infront of the class." The teacher called out and a girl came right in she had brownish hair color, she really long y legs, and her eyes are like big anime eyes. NO way thats the girl that bumped into in the hall she was starring right at me I felt my heart start to beat really fast. What is up with me why do I feel so weird all a sudden.

 

"Annyong -haseyo I am Jessica Jung"she said she sounded like she was nervouse while talkin right infront of us.The teacher motion her to take the seat right next to me. I try not to stare at her the whole time during class but each time I would always steal a glance at her aabsorbing her beauty. I dont know why but something about her is just so atractive she doesnt seem like other girls in school that only care about they way they look or always trying to catch my attention jus so that they can get a taste of me.

 

No this Jung girl is so much different than other girls that when out with in my whole life.The bell rang and it was time for lunch, I waited for my friends to hurry up so that we can go to lunch. When we finally entered the cafeteria Yuri and group already got our lunch for us until Jessica pass by with Yoona by her side waiting in line to get their lunch. I was just about to approach them until Krystal came and wrapped her arms around me.

 

"Oppa I missed you so much did you miss me?"

 

"Uhhhhh not now Krystal Im trying to eat here you know" I moved her arms away from motioning her to go away cuz right now I want nothing to do with her. She thinks she's pretty but she's not and she said that one day Im a want her on my bed. Hells no well that ever happen I dont wan to get an STD from her in my life.

 

"I know that's why Im hear to feed you" she grabbed my spoon filled with kimich stew connecting it to my mouth. "Sayy ahhhhhh"

 

"Krystal why dont you go get Jonghyun's gym bag from the boys locker room he said he forgot it there and he's too tired to get so will you please go get it?'' Minho said saving my life. while she went to get my bag that she will never find I got a head start and ran out the doors towards outside until I realized that Jessica too was outside enjoying her lunch with Yoona together under a tree. I was just about to approuch them when I saw Yoona stand up walking away from right passed me leaving Jessica and me by ourselves.

 

She just about to stand up but some how she tripped over something causing her to fall backwards. Without thinking I quickly ran towards her and grabbed her by her tiny waiste before she fell. We both were in shocked at what I just did starring at eachothers eyes I can tell that she was as scared as I was for approaching her like that. I quickly let her go trying to get all my thoughts together  again.

 

"Y-you really should be a littke more careful now you could fall and hurt yourself you know?"

 

"Sorry I'll try to be a little more careful next time thanks anyway" Her voice was so soft it was bells to my ears.

 

"You know we still havent properly introduce ourselves to eachother yet since we saw eachother in the hallway and in the classroom, Hi Im Jonghyun" I said exchanging for her to shake on it, which she did her hands was as soft as her voice.

 

"It's a pleasure to me you Jonghyun Im Jessica" she shook my hand. "So your new at this school how do you like it so far?''

 

"It's been great and all I mean Im meeting alot of new people and all but Im still having trouble finding my classess"

 

"You know I can give a tour around the school to give you a little heads up on where you need to go.In fact how about I give a tour around the school after my basketball practice."

 

"That sounds awesome I love too thank you"i smiled in reply." Its no problem how about we meet eachother at 4 o'clock then I can show you around....."

 

"Oppa I couldnt find your bag but the bell is about to ring....." I turned around and Krystal rushing right towarsd my side holding my hand with hers I nearly gagged about it."Who's this?''she said refering to Jessica with and ugly look on her face. "Krystal this is Jessica she the new girl in school, Jessica this Krystal''

 

"Ummm hi Krystal"

 

"Yeah whatever.....oppa come on walk me to my classess and you should walk me home from school together please" she gave me a pouted face which it never works on me"Mianhae krystal I cant today maybe some other time alright?" I looked back at Jessica with a sad look on her face when she saw how Krystal was holding on to me the whole time. Man why did she have to but just now.