Comfort

He Took My Breath Away

Jonghyun's POV:)

 

I woke up from the sound of my ringtone and looked at the clock, it 4 o'clock in the morning. I tried to get up to answer the phone thats when I realized that Jessica was sleeping silently on my chest, all the painful memories came back in mind. All the screaming, punching, crying and chasing came back from that very faintful night. Poor Jessica, I couldnt protect her at all, what kind of boyfriend am I if I cant protect my princess from getting injured and nearly getting by some .

 

I carefully slid myself from under her and carefully layed her head on my pillow, I looked at her sleeping face and couldnt help myself from smiling, she even looked cuter when she's sleeping. I picked up a strand of her hair from her face and tucked behind ear to expose more of that beautiful face and kissed her lightly on her forehead without waking her up.

 

"Im sorry Jessica to put you through all this, I will take care of you" I whispered softly and grabbed my phone and looked at the collar ID. It was Yoona calling, I headed straight the downstairs for while cause I didnt want Jessica waking up from all the yelling from Yoona saying that why am I not looking for her or why haven't I called her back from anything and all that other bull. I put the phone on my ear and waited for the explosion to come "Annyong-hasseayo?" I said

 

"JONGHYUN WHERE THE HAVE YOU BEEN? I'VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU LIKE 300 TIMES AND YOU DIDNT ANSWER THE PHONE, HAVE YOU FOUND JESSICA YET CAUSE I CANT FIND HER ANY TRACE OF HER ANYWHERE" I face palm myself I forgot to tell the guys that we found Jessica and that she was staying at my house for the rest of the week.

 

"Sorry Yoona for not calin back, and yes we did find Jessica"

 

"WHAT!? WHY THE DIDNT YOU TELL ME PABO? IS SHE SAFE, OMG IS SHE ALRIGHT WHY ARE YOU BEING QUIET JONGHYUN TELL ME EVERYTHING" I tooked the phone out of my ear because of all the yelling I feel like I was about to go deaf on one ear.

 

"Yes she's safe and sound asleep. Actually Sica's going to stay with me at my house for a couple of days because of her injury so you dont have to worry about anything"

 

"What do you mean I dont have to worry about anything? There's no way in HELL Im gonna let Jessica stay with you nasty e Im going straight for there right now and Im gonna bring her home. AND what injury are you talking about, what did you do to her JOnghyun? I swear to god if you hurt I will...." I cut her off cuz I knew she was going to think that negatively about me and her stayin in the same room together.

 

"First of all Yoona Im not even thinkin about anything like that about her staying with me besides my mom is here so aint nothing is goin to pass by her. Secondly she injured her ankle and the doctor said that she needs to be in bed the whole time until its completely healed so she won't be walkin for couple of days thats why she's staying with me ok Yoona?  Dont be getting the wrong idea about me" she was silent for a moment until she finally answer back "Fine but Im a come and visit her everyday just to make sure nothing bad happened when your around and dont worry I'l come whether you like it or not" I chuckled at her comment and hang up the phone.

 

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH" I heard a scream coming from upsatirs and didnt take me a second to realise that that was Jessica's cries and screams coming from upstairs. I ran all the way upstairs and heard loud bangs coming from my room, I barged in and saw Jessica screaming and kicking like she was trying to get away from somebody. She was having a nightmare.

 

I came over to her side of the bed and wrapped my arms around her. At first she was struggling to get away but my grip on her got tighter as I started cooing and rocking her back and forth like a little baby. I looked down and saw Jessica opening her eyes as tears started silently sliding down her cheek one by one. She buried her face on my chest and sobbing on me. I didn't care if her tears were staining my shirt, all I care about is Jessica and only her. I held her tightly against me while my back leaned against the wall.

 

"Shhhhhhh........its ok now, it was just a bad dream, I'm here now. no one is going to lay a finger on you ever" I whispered in her ear. She looked up to me with tears still coming down, I wiped them off with my thumbs as she immediately wrapped her ars around me.

 

"Oh JOnghyun it's was so scary I thought it was real, I thought they were really going to hurt me, I was so scared that...."

 

'Shhhhhhh.....it's alright, it was just a nightmare ok, Im gonna take care of you now so don't worry." I rocked us both back and forth, That nightmare must have hurt her even worst than before, her knuckles were turning white from tightly holding on to my shirt, her whole body was covered in cold sweat, and she was shivering nonstop. "Do you wanna talk about the dream?" I looked down on her and she shook her head no while she started sobbing even more.  Why the hell did I asked that ing question, how stupid can I be.

 

I felt her body shaking violently than ever. I need to do something to calm her down but what. That's when I finally knew the perfect thing to do to calm her down, my voice. I quickly try to make us both seem comfortable and closed my eyes as I started to sing.

 

"My hands tremble more, I'll loose my focus shortly

I wonder why my broken legs are standing here, 

I can't remember, I become scared

Where are you, who was laughing until just now? Why

Have fun noises left me?

You're far away. Why

Is it getting dim? These scars are like shackles

Curse me, curse me for letting go

My collapsed heart is screaming, don't throw me away, don't leave me alone

I'm screaming, but, want you, I want you like crazy

Your lips that left mine, shouldn't love, don't love me, I threw you away

All I wanted was simply to give you and endless love

I had no idea that more excessive love would strangle you

Those days when I was torn from my wounded heart

A love that lost it's way, I filled up with tears . Why

Is it that I still only bring out sad hello's? Why 

Just until today, don't push me away

Curse me, Curse me for letting go

My collapsed heart is screaming, don't throw me away, don't leave me alone

I'm screaming, but, want you, I want you like crazy

Your lips that left mine, shouldn't love, don't love me, I threw you away

I hope that you'll catch on that I'm a different you

Even your nightmare from last night, I embrace, don't let go of my hand

Curse me, curse me for letting go

MY collapsed heart is screaming, don't throw me away, don't leave me alone

I'm screaming, but want you, I want you like crazy

Your lips that left mine, shouldn't love, don't love me, I threw you away

Your side, it has become cold, your side, my torn heart

Don't leave me, don't go further away

Although I'm holding your hand, Remember, end it, I can't forget you. 

I won't forget my pain of being thrown away, I can't forget it, you gave it to me

Even the reason I love become a sin, The deep wounds slowly burn up and turn to ash

But to forget will be more painful than to lose it,

As I kill my breath, I'm going to die

Don't throw me away" I felt a tear slide down my cheek, as I tried to brush it away, I saw Jessica starring at me with her eyes wide open. Her tears stopped and her shaking too, she finally calmed down. "Jonghyun that song it's.......it's beautiful, you finally finished it". I smiled and kissed her lightly on the lips." I finished it for you.......I know how much music means alot to you and hearing you how you used to write songs, I followed your advice and I finish it for you, I wanted you to be the first one to hear one of my songs" Jessica smiled and cuddled up to me and closed her eyes "Thank you Jonghyun, It's best thing anyone has ever done for me.........JOnghyun I love you" "I love you too Jessica". With that the sun was rising and I felt my eyes started getting heavy as I drifted up to sleep with Jessica in my arms.

 

Authors NOte: Hey giys thanks for all your comments I love you all.........anyways sorry if its a little too long..........oh by the way the song that Jonghyun sang to Jessica is Obsession only in enlgish. Ok I just love that song so much and I just have to put that out there anyways keep commenting until my next chapter.