Operation Len brake in

He Took My Breath Away

Jessica POV:)

 

It was Saturday night and Yoona and I were just about to get ready to leave and go to the 's house to get my guitar back. Just to keep our own sneeky plan I decided to wear all black since it was dark outside and I could blend in hiding in the shadows. I walked outside my room downstairs to see if Yoona was ready to go. Once I got downstairs I saw Yoona dressed in black as well, so maybe I wasn't the only one that wanted to be sneeky.

 

"Ready to go?" I said to Yoona while I grabbed the keys to the car. I turned around and saw Yoona carrying this big black bag around her shoulder.

 

"Ready" she said while trying to hold that huge bag. I kept starring at her for long time, she noticed my stare and looked at me weirdly

 

"What?" Yoona said like everything was natural.

 

"Ok, why the are you taking a bag for" I sadi while lifting the bag from her shoulder. I soon as I grabbed the handle I felt my whole body being pull to the ground and hit the floor. I looked at her in shock and saw that guilt face she alway makes whenever she up to no good. I try lifting the bag off the ground but the wont budge, just what the is in here bricks.

 

"WTF is in this , bricks" I said. I ped the bag and saw like 10 cans of spray paint, 2 baseball bats, 5 bottles of chocolate/ maple syrup, and a pack of ballons. "WTF! Just what are you planning to do with all of this anyway?"

 

"I thought maybe we reorganized her house a little and give her a present of revenge for what she did to you and me back when we were kids and you lived in her house" I gave her one of my death glares, is she out of her mind does she really have a that big of a grudge on her badly. "But that was in the past Yoona, we can get into some seroious trouble if we trash her place using all of this"

 

"Well I dont care this is revenge of when she ripped my favorite myscene doll's head off her body and threw to the neighbors dog. Besides you almost got by her boyfriend and he blamed you, she even kicked you out of the house, you could have died on the streets if it wasn't for me" I thought to myself and well she had a point. If I hadn't called her to pick me up who knows, I could've died on the streets by now.

 

"Fine, lets just go, she could be home any minute now" I said as soon as we went through the door. As soon as we were outside I couldn't believe my eyes of how Yoona was strong enough to lift that thing off the ground and push it through the car door. "How can you left that thing off the ground without hurting a muscle" I said while staring at her. "Lots of will power and whole lot of US vitamins, I didnt go to the US just to learn you know" she said while starting the engine "Well come on" I got in as she started driving out the drive and on the road.

 

In what seemed like a 30 minute drive, we finally saw Len's house at the end of the block. Yoona drove around the house and parked the car out back behind some trees just so that we wont be spotted and blow our cover. Just as we were going about to hed towards the window out front we heard the front door opened. We panic and hid behind couple rose bushes that were near the door. 


Yoona kept poking my arm so that I check who opened the door. I slowly poked my head out the bush and saw Len wearing a red short cocktail dress, her eye make was smeared, her hair was a mess, and she was smoking a cigarette. Len was complete mess, Im starting to wonder if Onew had anything to do about it.  As I was watching her, Len turned around and I quickly hid inside the bush, just as I thought that that was close one I saw her shadow walking closer towards where we were hiding until a car drove by and honked the horn. 

 

I poked my head and saw Len climbing into the car then drove away. Quickly we climbed out the bush and ran towards the door, I tried to get the door opened but it was locked."aaaaarrrrrrrrhhhhh its locked" I said with frustration. "Is there any other way we can get inside the house" Yoona said while looking around the neighborhood. Thats when I remembered the bathroom window, it was always opened. I ran passed Yoona and around the house until I saw the window wide opened just like I remembered it was.

 

"Yoona quickly give me a boost" I said. She locked her hands together as I carefully put my foot on them and boosted my through the windowsill and landed on the floor. I turned around to see if Yoona was ready to go.

 

"Here's the bag" I heard her say as she threw that bag through the window and landing ontop of my small body. Just when I was about to scream from pain Yoona came just in time to help.

 

"Wow now that's something you dont see everday" she laughed while tears were in her eyes

 

"Yoona as much as I love to ruin your funfest but WOULD YOU GET THIS ING PIECE OF OFF OF ME" I yelled out as she pulled the bag off me and helped me on my feet. I opened the bathroom door slowly and peeked my head out to only see darkness surounding us. I motion Yoona to follow me and we quickly ran towards my use to be bedroom door, I tried to open the door but the door was locked. I turned around and started looking through the whole place to find the ing key, I went through all the rooms but couldn't find it.

 

Thats when it hit me, the key is probably in Len's room. I headed to Len's room and saw Yoona ripping all pillows, leaving feathers scattered all oer the floor. "Yoona what the hell are you doing?" I looked at her in shock, I never seen Yoona this crazy before in my life."I thought I decorate her room a little" she said while ripping another pillow apart. "Well can youdo that later, right help find the keys to my room, I have a feeling they're somewhere in here" I said while looking through her wardrobe.

 

We spent like 30 minutes looking through all her stuff and still couldn't find the keys. The only thing we found were condoms, thongs and skirts/dresses that were too short even for us and we're young. I was just about to give up until Yoona motion me to sit right next to her. She pulled out a box from under her bed and opened it, inside we saw pictures of my mom and Len back when they were young. Looking back at the pictures I saw why many people say me and mom looked alot a like, we had the same face back when she was our age, God I miss her so much. Tears started to form in my eyes but I wiped away with my hand, right next to the pictures I saw the keys and quickly picked them up.

 

"Found the key, come on lets get my guitar" I said while pulling Yoona out the room. "You get the guitar, I still have some decorating to do in the living room" she said while walking towards the living room, Ishook my head and let her whish come true while I open the door to my room. I went inside and saw how nothing has change while I still slept in this room when I used to live with this . I ran towards the closet and opened, a sign of relief went through me as I saw my guitar still in one piece. I took my guitar out and brought it up to my chest, oh I loved it so much. " I miss you old friend" I said while I grabbed my case from inside the closet and zipped it up.

 

I was just about to walk out the door until I heard a crashing sound coming from the living room. I ran out the door, maybe Yoona got hurt, I thought as ran towards the living room. As I reached the living room I saw Yoona holding a bat and shards of glass were scattered all over the floor. "Yoona what the are you doing?" I ran towards her taking the bat out of her hands. "What's it look like I'm doing, I'm crushing all her antiques" she said while taking the bat out of my hands and crushing another antique with it.

 

"I think this revenge thing has gone to your head, you should relax for a while" I said,

 

"Come on Sica, you should get revenge for what she did to you while living with her. I mean she kicked you out the house and left you for dead in the streets. Are you going to take that from some old and crusty " she said. Looking back of what I went through, I couldn't take it anymore.

 

"Give me that bat" I said as she gave me the bat I hit the antique with so much force that the bat went through the glass table causing it to crash into small pieces. I felt like a heavy weight was lifted from a my chest as I done that, I looked at Yoona and we both smirked at eachother as we knew what the other was thinking about. Later on we started braking all the mirrors in her room, all cabinets filled with shot glasses. After that we started spray painting words like , , , and prostitue, all over the walls, heck we even spray painted YJ in her room all over the place.

 

Yoona was even smart enough to set a trap for Len when she gets home. Yoona made like this mini sling shot using kitchen utenzals and balloons filled chocolate and maple syrup. Sooner or later Len will be an ice cream mess. As we were enjoying our little fun we heard a car pull over, I looked outside the window and saw Len getting out the car and walking towards the front door. Quickly we packed up all of our stuff and my guitar and jumped through the window without being spotted. We lifted our heads up waiting for the volcano to explode as Len walked inside the living room.

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH" our ears started ringing from Len's deadly screams. We couldn't take it anymore and looked up and saw Len's face all red and warned out. She was just about to walk into the kitchen until like 5 to 10 ballons hit with full force knocking her down to the ground. Later Len was all covered in chocolate and maple syrup, we couldn't hold it any longer, we started laughing nonstop from the scene. We landed on our backs still laughing from the scene, we were just about to look again until we saw Len walking towards the window. Yoona and I started running to the car and drove off before she even had a chance to open the window.

 

After what seemed like an hour drive filled with laughter, we finally got home. "Oh god that was like the best prank I ever did in my entire life, did you see the look on her face of when she saw how the place was a complete mess" Yoona laughed out when she opened the front door. "Yeah I have to admit that was really fun, you were right revenge is good especially taking it on her it was awesome" I said while walking upstairs with my guitar. I let myself in and quickly set my guitar next to my bed, "Welcome to your new home my friend" I said as traced my fingers along the strings. Now I feel like another part of my parents love has filled me whole.

 

Note:) Sorry guys for taking too long to upload__bows. I got alot of party planning going on having a sweet 15 next month so yeah lots to do. But anyways thanks for commenting and I promise to upadate fast next time. Luv You >_< !