It can't be!

He Took My Breath Away

(Jessica's POV) 

Ever since getting my ultra sound, things have been getting harder an harder to do. I've been having back pains and strange cravings all the time. Jonghyun seems more tired than he ever was before. I feel bad to be putting him through all this trouble but he really doesn't mind. 


I laid on the couch, with a bag of chips in my hand, watching a romantic comedy until the door opened my little handsome puppy came. 

"Annyeong my ice princess" he kissed my cheek and sat next to me. 

"Annyeong my little puppy" I joked. He frowned each time I call him that. It's what he gets for calling me 'ice princess'. I pecked his cheek and smiled. "It's what happens when you call me ice princess" I backed up. "But you do act like one" he smirked, I punched him playfully on the arm, making him pout.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you this whole morning anyway" I pouted. I get worry each time he's not in the house with me. What if something terrible were to happened to him? What if he was with someone else?! No he can't be, he said he loves me, I can feel it.

"I was out looking at houses for us to live in when the baby is born" he smiled and looked at me. I put on a small smile, hiding my worrying from him. "Sica what's wrong?" He leaned closer, his smile disappearing.

"A-ani it's nothing" I looked away from his worried glance. He took my chin in his delicate fingers and turn me to face him. "Sica please don't lie to me, I know something is worrying you. What is it?" 

"W-well it's just that....I thought you were with....someone else" those last few words came out in a whisper. I didn't want him to think I was being selfish. Jonghyun embraced me in his arms, I leaned my head on his chest. 

"Sica, I would never never be with anyone else when I have you. You're the only person that I need in my life and nothing will ever change that" he kissed the crown of my head. I smiled and snuggle closer into his warmth. "And so are you to me" 

"It's dumb for me to even think of you like that" I wrapped my arms around his waist to bring him closer. "Ani, you're not dumb. It just shows how much you care about me" he said.

We turn our attention back to the TV as the news appeared on. Hmmm? I wonder what's going on.

"Today on Seol news, a report has been sent that one of the criminals from jail has escaped from jail and is running loose in the city...."

Me and Jonghyun looked at each other in shock. A criminal is running loose!? This is terrible! 

"Report say that the criminal is tall slim figure, around his twenties...here is his picture"

Just as the picture was about to show up, I jumped up from my seat and screamed. No no no no it can't be!? All the memories of him started coming back to me. All those horrible torture memories that haunted me in my dreams. 

Tears ran down my cheeks as his face was shown on the screen, I lost my balance as Jonghyun caught me before I hit the floor. My breathing came in short breaths, having trouble breathing "Sica? Sica calm down. You need to calm down" Jonghyun laid me on the couch, letting so air get into my lungs.


"W-w-why Jonghyun? Why does it h-have t-to be h-him?" I cried in his arms, letting him rub my back. 

"Jonghyun what happened!?" Yoona came seeing me in this state. After I finally catched my breath I sat up carefully with Jonghyun's help. 

"O-Onew......escaped f-from jail"


Author's note: OMO it's been so long!!!!! I missed you guys all!!!! You guys probably hate me now from not updating for that last few months...then again who wouldn't hate me. I'm a terrible person. Sorry to leave you guys hanging but I have a feeling my story is no good, so I'm thinking about deleting it. I don't feel like anyone loves my stories anymore so there was no point in me updating now is it? Anyway here's a treat for you guys as an I'm sorry gift