Coming true

He Took My Breath Away

Jessica's Point:)

 

 "jessica are you ok whats wrong" Sunny spoke on the other side of the stall door. I sat on the toilet cryin my eyes out after what I just saw. This cant be true. The nightmare the fire and my school was all just another nightmare. But no, it was true, Onew is here and in my school surrounded by my friends. Who knows what if he tries to hurt me again like he did before in Len's house when no ones around. Tears started to come down more and more that my eye make-up started running.

 

"Jessica what happened?" I heard Yoona come through the door rushing right infront of the stall I was in. "Jessica please come out.... we can help you" Then I heard the door open again " JOnghyun what are you doing in here? This is the girls bathroom" I was on my knees crying, trying to stop it but I couldnt. "Jessica it's me.....Jonghyun please open up? Yoona can you guys please leave us alone for a moment why dont you guys go stand watch incase any girl comes araso?" Jonghyun said as I heard footsteps leaving the room. I try to stay calm and stop crying when it was just me and him together alone again.

 

"Sica, I know that you dont want to come out but can you at lease tell what's wrong? What made you so upset when the new teacher came all of a sudden?" That's right he doesnt know whatever happened between me and Onew. That painful memory came back to me in a flash as the horror I face that I almost lived on the streets because of him.

 

Nightmare came back but only this time it came true. Those visions of that nightmare came back, I unlocked the stall and ran into Jonghyun's arms sobbing on his shoulder, feeling the love I have for him when his arms wrapped around my whole body." Shhhhh....... its okay, Im here now, Im not going to let  anybody hurt you, I promise" Just hearing those words made my heart calmed down. We both left the girls bathroomstill holding me tightly, we walked back to class hoping that it wasn't true of what I saw.

 

Total lie it was true, as we enter the classroom, Onew was right there starring at me with those horrifying eyes of his."Well glad you two made it just in time for lunch what happened?" His eyes were starring straight at me, I moved closer right behind Jonghyun still holding on to him. "Sorry Onew it was just an important call is all" The bell rang and it was time for lunch. I sat at my usual table, everybody's eyes were on me as if they heard what happened.

 

Everybody was so quiet until Jonghyun came to lighten up the mood. Now it was like nothing happened and people went on with their bussiness. "Hey Sica is everything alright.........I mean we saw you crying and you ran to the bathroom....is something wrong" Yoona said I was guiet for a moment. I tried to come up with something to let them know Im alright. "Oh............. I just u know........I jjst remembered what happened to my parents is all. Yeah thats why I was crying" I smiled at her trying not to let her know what happened. Sure she is my best friend but sometimes she can like over exaggerate about the smallest things that worries her.

 

During lunch Jonghyun kept on lookin at me the entire time. Its like he knows what was really goin on, but I just didnt want to tell him. Lunch was over and I was at my locker getting my things until I felt a y disturbance right behind me, like something that people can find under their shoe. Krystal and her clones were lookin at me like I was some type of alien. "AAAAwwww look at the poor baby what happened did duh little get scared from the hunky new teacher?" Krystal said while everybody started laughing at me. " I heard that you went into the girls bathroom crying your balls out..............probably because Onew didnt think that you were that much of a to him to after all hahahahahahaha" I try to stop myself from crying Im not gonna fall to her level anylonger.

 

" your one to talk tooo" I turned around and saw Jonghyun and everybody else at his side.

 

"J-Jonghyun what are doing here?"

 

"I came by to see if you were alright, Im lucky that I got here just in time to hear this"

 

"Its not what you think I-I was just tryin to..........ummmm"

 

"Really cuz I heard that you krystal said that ur not much of a to anybody its like nobody wants to be anywhere near you huh" Yuri said confronting her.

 

"From what I hear you always spend ur time waiting at the corner everyday getting men walk you home........look at u ur the biggest e I ever seen in my life" Yoona said.

 

It looked like Krystal was tryin to com up with a good comback but she failed badly. "This isnt over I'l get you back that its gonna destroy you" she said nearly spitting on my face that I can smell he rbad breath. " Not in 250 years you wont cuz your leaving and your wannbe crew too" JOnghyun said while grabbing my waist  and shovin them away from us. Jaejoong and U-know were trying to get everybody out of the way and go back to class. Jonghyun pulled me through the hall and outside pinning me against the wall. "Sica, is there something wrong that ur not telling me?" I looked away from his eyes, not wantng tell him whats really going on is like me bullits shooting right through me.

 

"Im sorry Jonghyun I jus hav alot in my mind goin on that I cant think straight, Im sorry for makin u worry"

 

"You wanna talk about it maybe it wil help you think straight in that pretty little head of urs" his smile made me feel better like the whole Onew thing didnt happen. I reach up on my toes to meet him in a tender strawberry passionat kiss, I felt his tongue tryin to find entering me as I moved just like he did. He pulled away just in time for the bell to ring.

"Lets go to class or we'll be late"