Will I ever be the same again?

He Took My Breath Away

(Jessica's POV)

 

It's been three weeks now since I tried to end my life for the second time and I was sitting outside the backyard looking at sunset with Jonghyun cradling me on his lap.  Me and Jonghyun are back together again and this time we won't get our anger get the best of us and nothing will ever tear us apart. Atleast  that's what I think, right?Jonghyun's been with me non-stop and hasn't even left my side not once during those three whole days. From that I felt really grateful about it, I mean I told him the whole story about what happen between me and Onew and all that other stuff. Sure Jonghyun wasn't too happy about it, but he mange to calm himself down and stay strong for the both of us. Hopefully I can stay strong for the both of us too.

 

Onew's been sent to jail and is out of our lives for who knows how many years, I just hope that he isn't planning on his next move of getting back at me for telling on him. No, no, no Jessica stop it, this is no time for thinking about Onew. Right now you should be thinking about how happy you are with Jonghyun coming back into your life.Yeah that's right I should be happy, Jonghyun is back into my life and nothing is going to take him away from me. Just somewhere in deep sound inside I don't feel that much happy and cheerful as I was before. I don't think I ever had develope those types of emotions again, not since I started...cutting myself.

 

Sometimes these memories of Onew still come back and haunt me in my dreams that I'll be waking up in the middle of the night searching through my things looking for my razor. It gotten so worst that one day I destroyed the entire kitchen and was cutting myself with one of the kitchen knives the whole night. It took Yoona and Jonghyun seconds to pull the knife out of my grasp. Eversince then, Yoona's been checking my arms to see if I've made any new cuts during the past few days. They insisted that I should go to therapy, but I refuse and panic of going to that dreadful place. I begged them not to take me and promise that I will never do it again.

 

Jonghyun's been sleeping over at our house the entire time just to make sure if I was feeling ok and trust me, I wasn't. I still feel like a burden to all of them, they put all their things in their lives on hold for them to worry about me. I looked down at my bandaged up wrist, I felt the urge to scratch that clear spot of skin that's dying to get cut. I reach up with a trembling hand and started lightly digging in to my wrist until a strong hand stopped me from scratching. I looked up to see Jonghyun's big puppy dog eyes starring down at me.

 

"Don't even think about it" he said. I looked down, avoiding his face.

 

"You promise that you wouldn't do it again, do we have to go to therapy?" I shook my head, no not that place again.

 

"I'm sorry Jonghyun, it's just that it's not easy to quit"he pulled me closer to his chest and rested his forehead on hers.

 

"I know it isn't easy, but you have to be strong for the both of us ok" He pulled my hand away from wrist and let his soft lips brush my knuckles. I felt his kiss sent electricity through my entire body giving this warm I've been dying to feel since we parted from eachother. Then I felt this ice cold spot on my skin as he pulled his lips away from me hand. I thought I felt sunshine beating down on me when I saw his bright smile, I couldn't help but smile too. For once I actually smile, a real smile. "Ne I promise I'll be strong for the both of us". He gave me a tight hug as we saw the last bit of the sun go down.We walked hand in hand inside the house, cuddling up on the couch and starring at the TV screen not really pay attention to it at all. 

 

"Jessica?"

 

 "Hmm?"

 

"Now that your getting better in controling yourself, why don't you say we go back to school?" I nearly was this close to go running up to my room, I didn't even think about going to school at all not after everything that happened. Oh , I still haven't told Jonghyun about the Krystal has the whole school agaisnt me. I sat up straight and stared deeply at Jonghyun, he looked confuse about my actions.

 

"Jonghyun there's something I gotta tell you about school" 

 

"Ok what is it?"

 

"Well you know how you saw those pictures of 'that'" he nods.

 

"Well eversince those pictures came out, people started writing and sending me awful messages and the whole school was against me, Jonghyun I'm scared" He stood up and I can see the anger on his face."THOSE BASTARDS, THEY ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID TO YOU. I WILL HUNT DOWN THE PERSON THAT TOOK THOSE PICTURES AND SHOW THEM WHAT REAL PAIN FEELS LIKE" he was just about to head out the front door, but I pulled down on his arm stopping him on his tracks.

 

"Jonghyun wait, please don't do this"

 

"But why, these es need to suffer for hurting you like that"

 

"I know but, I just don't want you hurting anybody and it scares me" I said. he let out a sigh and embrace me in his arms feeling hiw warmth circling around my body. "Alright I won't make a scene, but I am going to protect you from anything" he smiled a bit and peck the tip of my nose. "So starting next monday your going back to school and I will stay by your side the whole time" So thats it then, I'm going back to school, hopefully everbody has forgotten about everything that happen.