Please come back to me

He Took My Breath Away

Jonghyun's POV:)

 

I sat there waiting impatiently for what seemed like an hour for the doctor to come back and tell us what was wrong with Jessica. I called the rest of the gang to come meet me at the hospital since the were all worried what was going on with Jessica. I buried my face in my hands letting the tears I've been holding make their way down my cheek. I felt a strong hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Minho hovering over me.

 

"She's going to alright man, we just need to keep our hopes up" he said as he squeezed my shoulder.

 

"I sure hope so" I said. A few more minutes passed and I saw the doctor that took her in come out of the emergency room. I ran up to him to see if he has any news for us, is she going to make it? "Doctor how is she, is she ok?" I said as more tears slid down fro my eyes.

 

"Well she was in cridical condition of over taking so much of those pills, even close to death, but we manage to save her in time" I felt like a heavy weight was lifted off my chest, she's still alive. Yoona came up behind me and and hugged me really tight as we heard the good news.

 

"It's a good thing you brought her here in time if not she wouldn't make it" the doctor said.

 

"Can we see her right now?" Taeyeon said. The doctor was quiet for a moment, " Actually because of over ducing on the medication there's a possibility that she may be out for a couple of days,  I think it's best to let only one see’s her at the moment and space visitors out by two hours. visitors should only stay for half an hour and probably keep it at two people today, but I think one is more than enough” said the doctor.

 

 

“So only one today?”  Minho asked.

 

“I think it best for her recovery” the doctor said and everyone nodded. So only one can go see her today, please I hope she's alright.

 

 

“Thank you umm what room will she be in?” Taemin asked snapping me from my thoughts.

 

“Level 24 room 199” he said.We nodded and all headed to the elevator.

 

 

“So who’s going to see her?”  Mickey spoke up.

 

“Well it’s not going to be me or and the rest of us, so who is it going to be?” Key said and I think he's referving to the rest of the gang. “You go” Yoona said.I was in surprised after everything I said to her she let's me go first “really me?” I said. Yoona smiled brightly “I think it be best for Jessica to want to see you after all the horrible things that has happened” Yoona said snobbery.I smiled “thank you " I said. “Just make her happy again Jonghyun” she said.

 

 

The elevator binged open and everyone quickly got out and headed towards Jessica’s room. Everyone took a seat on the bench in front of Jessica’s windowI stood near the closed door wondering if I should go in, what if she's in the worst condition or not and I blame myself for it. After a long silent moment I opened the door and walked in and closed it once more. Immediatley tears started running down my face, Jessica was laying on the hospital bed covered with tubes an wires all around her while she was wearing an oxygen mask. I slowly walked to Jessica's bed and sat down beside it taking her hand into mine. As soon as our hands touched, I saw both her wrist bandaged from all those scars she made and my heart began to break. 

 

I gently layed my head ontop of her hand and begin to sob. "Why Jessica? Why did you try take away your life? Why did you try to hurt yourself like this? Please don't leave me alone, I'm sorry" I sobbed. I lifted my head up from her bed and turned my head around to look at the beautiful angelic face. Just looking at her angelic face I saw a small tiny tear drop sliding down her pale skin, I reached my hand out and wiped it away from her soft cheek. You can hear me begging for you to come back to me, I'm sorry Sica, the next time I see a single tear fall from you, I'll make sure I'll be the one to wipe your tears away.

 

I swear Jessica, until I find out who's the that hurt you like this, I'll make him pay for all the things he did to you. I stayed by Jessica's side for what seemed like two hours until I heard Jaejoong come in. "Hey Jonghyun, visiting hours are over, we gotta go" he said pulling me up from my seat. "On second thought, you guys go home I going to spend the night here and take care of her for a while until she wakes up" I said looking down at Jessica.

 

"Are you sure your about that Jonghyun?" he said.

 

"Yeah because starting now I'm never going to leave her alone like I did before" with that being said everybody promised to come by here and went home. I slept on one of the couches that were on the other side of the room and covered myself with the blankets that the nurse was kind enough to give me for my stay. I haven't slept that much at all, just hearing her heart monitor beeping slowly frighten me as if she was this close to leaving me. I mostly spent the whole time holding on to her soft hand like my life depended on it. Oh Jessica, did it have to end like this why? I felt my eyes starting to get heavy, I layed my head near her as I drifted off to sleep.

 

( Five days later)

 

The doctor ordered me to stay out the room for a while as they run some test on Jessica to see how's she's recovering. Minho and the rest of the gang went to eat lunch in the cafeteria while I stayed outside Jessica's room. "Jonghyun" I looked up from my seat and my parents were standing near the elevator. "Umma, appa what are you guys doing here?" I said embrassing them in a big hug. "Well Minho told us what happen between you and Jessica, I was horrified and flew all the way back from the states to see her" umma said.

 

I followed her gaze, looking through the window starring at how broken she looked. Just watching her from afar brings tears to my eyes, I felt a strong hand touch my shoulder. I turned my head and saw my father's eyes stare deeply down on me "Listen Jonghyun, I never seen you so emotional about a girl before, not until now and just to let you know that you have my full support of being with her" he said. "Appa thank you" I couldn't help myself as I pull my father into a hug for the very first time and cried on his shoulder. "Oh come now son, don't cry, the only that's left is to be strong for Jessica so that she can recover" he patted my back and pulled away from me.

 

After the doctors left, it was safe for us to go back inside the room to look over her. I sat in my usual spot next to her bed and held her hand the entire time. The doctors say that she's recovering fast and that she wake up soon. I felt so relieved to her that she's to letting me see her beautiful eyes again. I didn't realize what it was when I felt my eyes getting sleepy, I layed my head on her bed and sleep.

 

"Jonghyun, Jonghyun wake up" I heard a voice calling me as I blink the tiredness from my eyes.

 

"Dude you need to go get something to eat" Minho said.

 

"What time is it?"

 

"It's 11 o'clock you really need to eat man you've stayed here long enough" he said.

 

"I can't Minho I have to stay here and take care of Jessica" I said stretching my arms out. "Why don't you go and eat Jonghyun, I'll stay here and watch over Jessica" umma said. I smiled and walked outside with Minho to get some food. I bought my tray of food and made my way to sit with the rest of the guys to eat.

 

Everybody was so happy to hear that Jessica will soon wake up, I didn't even take the first bite of my hamburger until I heard somebody running in the hall. I looked up and saw appa running with full speed towards me, he smiled and embrassed me into his arms as soon as he saw me. "Appa what's wrong are you ok?" I asked. It took him a minute to catch his breath until he finally able to talk.

 

"It's Jessica" he said still catching his breath "W-what about Jessica?" I asked. "S-she's awake, Jonghyun, Jessica's awake" he said. I felt my heart just wanted to explode into millions of little hearts. Jessica's finally awake.