Feeling Worthless

He Took My Breath Away
 
   "Jessica HURRY UP" My aunt Len said after yelling at me for about 2 hours while I was packing up my things from my parents house just so that I can live with her at her house with the rest of the Jung family. It's been like half an year since my parents died from that car accident and just thinking about made that horrible memory come back to me that I felt tears trying to pour out while I felt the warm touch of the locket my mother gave to me on my birthday the day before the accident." No Jessica! Now its not the time to cry......get of hold of yourself think of the positives of starting all over again" That was a total lie nothing is ever good of loosing the people you love the most and leaving the place filled with all my childhood memories. Not to mention of living with Len for my entire life......I mean come on I bet she scares people more than trolls do. From what I see Len is like the 1# most bossy, greedy, selfish, ignorant, awful person I ever known. Finally after 2 an half hours of packing I was just about to head downstairs until I heard Len cussing right out of , it was like a volcano erupted in my living room. Her face was a reddish color after exploding for just bout a minute,that is until she saw me starring at her with shocking look on my face.
 
"WTF !? Do you know what time it is" Len said
 
"JESUS, I didn't come all the way over hear just so that I can help you say goodbye to all your worthless " 
 
 
"Mianhae auntie.. I-I'll try to pack up faster next time .... I promise."
 
 
"Whatever now hurry up and get your in the car I dont want to be in this hole any longer.....well MOVE IT " Len said while walking away towards her car leavin me behind with all my bags not once ever helping me.
 
 
While on the road I started to visualized all the good times I had living in this small town with all my friends that I hardley eer get to see that much since they all transfered and move to different schools and towns. I bet they're having a great time together....... I just wish i could be with them right now. After a 3 hour drive away from my hometown we finally arrived at my aunts home, it was just one small houset with hardley no room to put all my stuff in. The walls were like wooden floors that looks like the paint is comin out. The carpet looked like it hasnt been cleaned or vacuum in weeks, the kitchen was kinda cleaner than the rest of the house only it was alot much smaller than wat my parents had, there were only 5 rooms in here one where my aunts sleeps in and the other one was mine Im not really sure about the others. After gettin a tour around, my aunt showed me where I was gonna stay at, it was one small room with jus a bed , closet and a lamp desk with only one window.
 
 
"Ok, you know where your gonna sleep in and watever, but heres the thing I dont want you anywhere near all the other rooms......as long as you live under my roof you live under my rules araso?" I nodded.
 
 
"Good, now 1# from here on out you r in charge of cleaning this place up everday, 2# there will be no boys or anyone else not that you know any in my house...........oh lastley if I see you flirting with any guy that comes in my house you will soon regret it do you understand?"
 
 
"Yes" I said with a bit sadness in my voice. So this is it then. This is how im gonna be living like for the rest of my life instead of me being a niece I feel like im her own maid in  the house without even gettin payed to clean. I went into my small room and layed on my bed as tears started to run down my cheeks, then turn into sobs. I cried all nite long from the whole time I held my pain after my parents died it all came out in one night. " I just hope that one day there be someone out there that can show me what it felt like to be needed and loved like my mom used to show me."​ As I started to cry much harder, my eye were getting heavyt that I couldnt keep them open for jus one second as I drifted off to a deep sleep.
 
Jessica's Dream:)
 
"MOM....MOMMY" I cried out as I saw my parents car right near the side walk as fired up from the lid. I ran right towards the car door trying to see if I can try to get it open before its too late but the wouldnt come out. I try everything but the more I tried to touch the car I felt like my skin was getting burned just by one touch, I looked at my hands as blood started pouring out from the burns I had. "MOM..DAD.............HELP ANYONE HELP ME"
 
 
The wind started to pick and lifting me up away from my parents as the car exploded like a volcano. "MOMMY" I cried out as the whole car was set on fire and tears ran down my cheeks as I felt like I was being pulled by a black hole. 
 
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH" I cried as I woke up in the middle of the night all sweaty and shivering out of nowhere i started to cry as that memory still haunts me. But it was nothing like I had before......... this dream was alot more terrifying than the ones I always had. "Just what is happening to me......... why does it still  haunt me?"
 
Author's note:) Yay chapter one is finally finish....sorry if its too short couldnt come up with ideas. Please comment no hrash words