Come Back

He Took My Breath Away

Yoona's POV:)

 

"Shouldn't one of us stayed with Jessica just incase she's ok?" Tiffany said while holding on to the handle really hard. I was ignoring the speed limit and drove as fast as I can to get to Jonghyun's house as possible. "Don't worry I hid everysingle knife, blade or anything sharp around the house, that way she can't find anything to cut herself with"  I said as pass like four red lights. I don't care if I get my drivers licence taken away, the only thing I care about is Jessica and Jonghyun getting back together again. I can't stand seeing Jessica like this all depressed and broken it's just too hurtful to seeing my bestfriend like that.

 

Seconds pass as we finally get to Jonghyun's house, I parked the car way up front, we all got out and started running upstairs to the main entrance. All of us started banging on the door really hard to get somebody's attention to open the ing door."Come on Jonghyun open up this is an emergency" I said until the door finally opens revealing Key right infront of us. "W-what are you guys doing here?" he said blocking our way to get inside. "We're here to see Jonghyun" Taeyeon said stepping up right infront of him. "I'm sorry but Jonghyun doesn't want to see anybody right now so I sujest you leave" he said trying to close the door. "Please Key, it's really important it involves him and Jessica" said Yuri trying to push the door open. "I said no, now leave" he said.

 

Ok for once I really had enough of this guy, I put my foot right in between the door and the wall and pushed the door back away from us, "I am not leaving until I talk to Jonghyun to clear this out between him and Jessica" I said. I pushed open the door with brute force knocking him down on to the floor. We all ran inside searching around for Jonghyun until we spotted him, Taemin and Minho all sitting down in the living room, "JONGHYUN" I yelled as the rest of us ran inside crowding around the three of them.

 

"Yoona, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, what are you guys doing here?"Minho said with a shock look in his face. I ran my eyes towards Jonghyun, I was horrified of his appreance, he looked like he hadn't ate or slept in days. "We're here to talk to Jonghyun" I said, not once have my eyes left from him as he diverted his attention to me and the rest of us. "What do you guys want" he said as l looked into his sad red eyes.

 

"I need to talk to you, it's about Jessica she needs-"

 

"NO I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HER OK?" he yelled, anger fell from his mouth as I saw tears this close to burst out.

 

'Come on Jonghyun would you just listen to us for just one second and let us explain what really happened?" Sunny said trying to get through to him."EXPLAIN?EXPLAIN TO ME FOR WHAT FOR? SHE BROKE MY HEART SUNNY, SHE'S THE ONE THAT COST ME ALL THIS PAIN." he said, Jonghyun stood up and started walking around the room getting all his anger out. "SHE HAD WITH ANOTHER GUY, WHILE I WAS SICK AT HOME THE WHOLE ING TIME, SHE CHEATED ON ME WITH ANOTHER GUY" he said with venom coming from his mouth. "That's not true Jonghyun, Jessica would ever do that, not to you, not to anybody" I said.

 

"NOT TRUE, NOT TRUE THEN YOUR SAYING THAT THOSE PICTURE ONLINE ARE NOT REAL?" Jonghyun said.

 

"You just don't get it do you, Jonghyun?" I said standing up from my seat.

 

"Get what that Jessica's a , that she's sleeps with any guy she just met, that she had with another guy behind my back, yeah I think l get it clearly" he said.

 

"JESSICA WAS !" I yelled in fustration.

 

Jonghyun's POV:)

 

"JESSICA WAS !" Yoona yelled. I was in complete shock, , what do you mean ? I looked at the others and saw that they were surpriced as well. "? What do you mean ?" Key said looking straight at Yoona and the rest of the girls. "When did that happen?" Taemin said looking at Yoona then at me. I stayed the silent the whole time, I couldn't believe it Jessica was and I pushed her away.

 

"Well I'm not sure when it happen but I'm sure it happen when Jessica stayed after school for something" she said looking at me. "I don't believe you, your just trying to get me back with her but it's not going to work" I said sitting on the couch. "I don't need you to believe me ok , I just need you to listen to me, if you want to know what real pain feels like then shut up for 5 seconds and listen" she said.

 

"Well it happen right after Jessica came home late from taking care of Jonghyun while she was still sick. She didn't notice me after she came that I saw what look like she was limping like something was hurting her. Then there were times when she locked herself in her room the entire time, I try to get her to tell me what's wrong but instead of that, we had a hude fight and she pushed me out her room. Everynight I hear her crying about everything that's going on during the past few days and at school it was much worse. We were looking through the school website until we saw a picture of Jessica getting by some other guy, we showed it to her and well she was sad and frighten. I try to get her to tell me the truth if she was but she ran off crying and I try going after her but there was a crowed blocking my way and I saw Jessica being ragged dolled all over the floor, she was getting bullied at school because of those pictures, Jonghyun. She hadn't shown up for school for like three months now so don't be saying that your in more pain than she is Jonghyun because from what I see I think she's facing it worst than you are" Yoona said.

 

I can't believe this. J-Jessica, how can I? How come I didn't hear this before? That's right I broke up with her and kicked her out of the house, she was trying to tell me the truth but I didn't listen to her. I said all those awful things to her and now this happens all because of whoever ing my girl and posted these pictures, all of this happened. tears started falling from my eyes as I looked and faced the others "Where is Jessica now?" I said looking straight at Yoona and the rest of the girls.

 

"She's at home in room hopefully she didn't hurt herself again" Yoona said. Hurt herself what did she mean?

 

"What do you mean hurting herself?" Taemin asked. I saw tears falling from Yoona's eyes as she try to explain what she meant. "Well eversince she got and her heart broken, Jessica has been, she been, she's cutting herself Jonghyun" she said. More tears started falling from my eyes, Jessica's cutting herself and it was all because of me. If I hadn't pushed her away and said all those awful things to her non off this wouldn't have happen. I got up and grabbed my keys from the table and started running towards the door. "Hyung where are you going?" I heard Taemin said, I turned around and face the others. "I'm going to get my girl back" I said as I ran out the house and into my car and drove away.

 

I ignored the speed limit and hit the gas really hard as I pass all the red lights. Please hang on Jessica I'm coming for you. I made my way through passing cars and angry drivers as I finally reached Jessica's house. I ran up the stairs and pushed the door open, I looked around the living room and the kitchen for Jessica but she wasn't there. I ran all the way upstairs when I heard a muffled sob coming from the room at the end of the hall. I started banging on the door hard, I tried jingling the handle but the door was locked. "Jessica?Jessica open up" I yelled trying to get her to open the door for me.

 

It was no use, I kicked the door open as I barged in and looked around the room, it was completely dark. I the lights and saw Jessica lifeless body laying on the ground. "JESSICA" I yelled, I ran all the way across the room and embrased her into my arms. I saw blood and pills splattered all over the floor, I look down at her wrist and covered it with my own hand staining it with her own blood. " J-Jessica why" I sob and held her close to my heart.

 

"Jonghyun?" I heard Yoona yell from downstairs. "HELP SOMEONE HELP" I cried as I buried my face against Jessica. I heard footsteps run upstairs as I saw Yoona face fell once she saw us "Call 911" she said from downstairs as she ran downstairs. Immediatly paramedics came and brought out a stretcher, one of them took Jessica out of my arms and placed her on the stretcher. I asked if I could would with, no way am I leaving her alone again. I ran inside the ambulances car and held her hand praying for her to come back to me.