Going home

He Took My Breath Away

(Jessica's POV)

 

I heard the door open and footsteps coming in. I didn't care who it was, I just wanted to be alone. I turned around and looked up, no this can't be happening. I jumped up and crawled away from him as far as possible. My heart stopped and my blood turned to ice, how did he get in here? "Hello Jessica, miss me?" Onew said. Fear took over my body as I felt his hands crase my cheek up and down, I flinched his hand away and covered myself with the blanket, hugging the pillow tightly for dear life.

 

"W-w-why a-are you here? H-how did you get-"

 

"How did I get in you say? Well your precious little Jonghyun was so nice enough to let me go see you" he said

 

"Heck he even lead me to where your room is and look here I am in the flesh" he laughed. I can't believe this, Jonghyun let him in here, what's worst I'm by myself with him. Onew walked around to my side of the bed and forced my body down with pure pressure. He used his upper body strength and pushed down my chest hard, it was still hurting from all those pills I took. I cried out for help, but Onew covered my mouth with his hand and reached down his pant pocket and took out a pocket knife. I wiggled out of his grasp, but he was too strong and I couldn't move my arms free because they were still sore from all those scars I made with my razor.

 

I felt the sharp blade press down my skin as Onew put the knife right on my neck. One hand was on the knife near my neck while the other one was on my chest pressing down really hard making me cry in pain. Onew slid the knife softly across my neck making tear up even faster "Shhhhhh...we don't want the others to hear us now do we, Jessica ?" he whispered into my ear, pushing down on my chest more. I choked on my tears as he grabbed a bet of my hair, pulling me closer to his face with the blade still on my neck. "Now if you tell anybody about this to anyone and about the other thing, I'll make sure that you never see day light again, do you understand me? I'm going to kill you if a word comes out from our little talk, got it?" he whispered into my ear.

 

I nodded in reply as he pride the knife off my neck and into his pant pocket. I reached up and grabbed my neck and saw bits of blood on my hand as I press it towards my neck to stop the bleeding a little. I looked back at Onew, he gave me one last  devilsih smirk and walked outside the room, leaving me alone. I layed on the bed and curled into a ball, I reached down to covered my whole body with the blanket and began to sob. No I can't let anybody fined out now, if not Onew's going to kill me, I was planning on telling them the truth, but now it's just too much to handle anymore.

 

I stayed in that position for what felt like hours until I heard my door open again. I started shaking violently, what if it was Onew oming back to me again like he did before?"Jessica?" I heard a soft voice ringing from the other side of the bed. Wait a minute, I know that voice anywhere, I felt a soft touch on my hand as I kept looking into outerspace still shaken from Onew's visit. "Jessica, thank god your alright" I saw Yoona look down on me as she took a seat that was right next to me. "Omo Jessica you wouldn't believe how scared I was when I saw you in Jonghyun's arms not moving, I was so scared that I felt like I was going to lose my best friend and I couldn't risk that" she sob softly, holding my hands in hers.

 

I couldn't help, but cry with her as we both took eachother into a hug and cried together on eachother's shoulder. "I'm sorry Yoona, I didn't mean to leave you like that it's just that I couldn't handle the pain anymore. And I just wanted it all to go away" I said. Yoona pulled away from me first and stared deeply into my eyes, "Then let us help you, Jessica we can't let you keep on doing things like this to yourself too much. We care about you Sica and we want to help you" she said. "No, no I don't need any help, I just want him to leave me alone" I said holding on to my pillow tightly.

 

"Who's him" Yoona said. No I can't let her find out about Onew. I reached up and grabbed my neck and touched the scar thayt he left carved on my skin with his knife. "J-Jessica your bleeding" Yoona said taking my hand away from my neck observing the scar. Yoona got up and walked out the room. I let out a shaking sigh and let tears fall, shee saw it, she saw Onew's scar. Yoona walked back in only this time she had a nurse. "Okay Jessica let’s take a look at that scar” the nurse smiled and gently tipped my head up and took a cotton bud and twisters she then dabbed it along the cut. I closed my eyes and held on to Yoona's hand tightly, whatever she put on me it started to sting alot. “There all done. It was just a skin wound; I placed a bandage over it just to keep it from getting infected." Yoona kept on lookignat me as the nurse finally left leaving us alone.

 

'Who's him?" Yoona repeated.

 

"Nobody" I said.

 

"That doesn't sound like nobody, Sica you have to tell me the truth, I want to help you ok?"

 

"No I just can't tell you Yoona, you don't understand"

 

"Your right I don't understand so tell me"

 

"I'm sorry Yoona, but I can't because if I do he's going to hurt me, please just leave me be I just want to be alone right now" I said turning away from her. "Alright Jessica, if you don't want to tell me than I won't force you, but just to let you know I'm not going to give up on you. When you finally have the courage to say who did this to you, I'm always there for you" she said softly in my ear as she gave me one last hug and left. I stood still the entire time until my eyes felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

 

 

(Next day/ Yoona’s P.O.V)

 

“You sure?” I asked the doctor.

 

“Yes, she is in perfect physical health and all the systems from the pills she took are all gone” the doctor told me.

 

“Well maybe but it's her mental health is what I’m concerned about. I mean I try to get her to tell me the truth of why she's acting like this, but she refuse to tell me anything" I said.“I understand that perfectly mam but that is not something we can do that is another department that can help with that it’s called therapy” the doctor said.

 

I sighed this was true; there is not much the hospital could do for Jessica anymore.“So we can take her home today?” I said repeating what the doctor had said.“Yes” the doctor said and gave me some paper for Jessica’s release.“Thank you doctor” I said and bowed. I walked back into the waiting room and sat right near Jonghyun to tell him and the rest the good news. "Well I talk to Jessica's doctor and he said that it's perfectly safe to take her home with us again" I said. I looked up at Jonghyun and saw a big smile spread acroos his face after hearing the good news. 

 

I spent the next few minutes signing all the papers for Jessica's release while Taeyeon went to go get Jessica ready to take her home. Right when I finished handing in all the signed papers, I saw Taeyeon walking down the hall right toward us with her arms around Jessica's shoulders. Jessica wore a long sleeved soft pink shirt and black skinny jeans, to cover her scars on her arms. She still had that bandaged on her neck from where I saw a cut spread acrossed it, I don't how she got it but I'll just let it off for now, I'm mostly worried if she's still palnning on cutting herself. I haven't told her that I saw her scars before, but right now it isn't the time to ask about it. Jessica needs help and we're going to help her no matter what.