Find Jonghyun's present

He Took My Breath Away

Jessica POV :)

 

After getting my guitar back and having fun trashing Len's house, everything was getting better and better by the minute. I can finally start coming up with new melodies and lyrics on my guitar and writing them in my notebook. I feel like I'm in my own little world when it comes into writing music, I mean once I think of a melody I won't stop until I put it down, then I start thinking of the lyrics. I was just in the middle of writing down the lyrics for my new song until Yoona came in my room.

 

"Hey Sica do you........." Yoona looked at me annoyed then at the guitar.

 

"What?" I said

 

"Ok you really have to like spend less time writing down music and spend more time going out" 

 

"Hey I haven't written songs in a while and you know how I am when it comes to music" I said while putting my guitar away.

 

"I know but I just think that you should take break from writing songs the whole time I mean its been like what 4 days now, and you do your homework at the last minute, and when was the last time you talk to Jonghyun"she said while looking through my song book and leaving it on the bed. Come to think of it she was right, eversince breaking in Lens house to get my guitar, I haven't talk to JOnghyun for sometime now, I mean the only time we talk was when we're lunch or in the music room and that's it.

 

Oh god what kind of girlfriend am I if I hardly spend time with my man at all and it's been 4 days already, I guess I should take a break for while. "I guess your right.......I should take break from writing too much and I think my hand is cramping" I said while opening and closing my hand from all that writing. "So what were you about to ask anyway?" Yoona looked at me as if she forgot what she came here for minute.

 

"Huh......Oh yeah will you come with me to the mall, Key's been calling me everyday to get all the party decorations for the birthday party tomorrow" she took out a long list that touched the floor and started going through of what they need.

 

"Birthday party..........who's birthday party? I said as I took the list out of her hands

 

"Jonghyun's............Key, Minho and Taemin are planning a surprise party for Jonghyun they do that every year to everybody Why do you ask anyway?" she looked at me confuse. I had no choice but to give her my guilt look,

 

"Wait a minute you dont know when Jonghyun's birthday is did you? OMG how can you not know your own boyfriend's birthday when you guys spend so much time together" she said while pointing at me

 

"Well I didnt know, I planned on asking him when, but I always forget. And dont be yelling at me anyway as my best friend you should like help me out on buying a gift for Jonghyun for tomorrow" I half yelled

 

"Alright chill out Ice Princess, you dont have to over exaggerate anyway, how about we head to the mall first and buy all the supplies on the list then you can look for a present for your boyfriend sounds good" I nodded and we quickly left my room and ran downstairs to start the car. I have to find the perfect present for Jonghyun, something that's gonna blow his socks off.

 

(At the Mall)

 

Looking around the mall, I was trying to think of where the the perfect place would be to find a perfect boyfriend a perfect present. I followed Yoona to party store to buy the decorations for Jonghyun's surprise party.I thought that looking through the party store and helping Yoona get all the supplies needed for the party would give me some type of an idea to get for Jonghyun but it turns like I was wrong.

 

I was looking and reading through the list for Yoona to pick out the stuff, I felt like Key was tryin to empty out her wallet, there was too much stuff to buy.

 

(The List)

9 bottles of Vodka

7 bottles of Tequila

1 giant disco ball

500-1000 glow in the dark coctail cups

dozens of glowing streamers

Flashing disco lights

Glow in the dark sticks, glasses, rings, hoops

glowing star balloons ect.

 

Wow is Key trying to empty out Yoona's wallet this is too much not to mention too expensive. "Wow is Key really expecting you to buy all this stuff I mean it seams expensive" I looked at her while she was getting ready to pay for all glow in the dark decorations. "Not really this is only a quarter of the stuff, each person is asigned to get what they need to buy for the party. Trust me at least Im not the one who's decorating the entire club too much work, and its really not that much" she said while we both walked out the party store.

 

As all the stores we passed by we ended up in a liquor store. Looking around this place was filled with all types of liquor and beer from top to bottom. There was Vodka, tequila, Coronas, Budlight, Margaritas, and my personal favorite Mikes Lemonade. Wow seeing these reminds me of the time me and my other childhood friends, that I dont talk to anymore, party all the time before Yoona moved away.

 

I turned around towards Yoona who was looking at a bottle of Rum. I made a huge smile and grabbed a pack of Mikes Lemonade and shoved behind me and walked towards Yoona."Hey Yoona look what I got" I said as shoved the pack to her face. From the look in her eyes I can tell it brought memories of our time partying together with our old friends "Hey I havent had Mikes in so long, wow it brings back old memories. Lets take it" she said while grabbing a bag full liquor and walking it to the counter. After paying for the bottles of liquor, I looked at my watch and saw that it was 9 o'clock, I was panicing the mall closes at 10 o'clock and I still didn't buy Jonghyun a present yet.

 

"Yoona quick you have to help find Jonghyun a present please?" I said while pulling down on her sleeve

 

"Ok well where should we look first we only have and hour before closing" she said while looking through all the stores in the mall.

 

As we looked through the stores on the first floor, we saw Taemin, Minho and Key walking out of the party store where we just been a few minutes ago. Taemin quickly spotted us and ran while Key and Minho followed behind  "Annyoung noonas" Taemin said while huggin both of us.

 

"What are you guys doing here I thought you said you were going get the club booked for tomorrows party" Yoona said while pointing at Key.

 

"Well we did have the place booked for tomorrow and we still had the whole day for ourself so we decided to go out and buy Jonghyun's present" Key said while pushing Yoonas finger down from his face.

 

"Unlike you at least I use my time to do my part for the party instead of just slacking off like some lazy bum like you" Key said while getting up on her face.

 

"Who are you calling a lazy bum? For your information I've been busting my out walking around the whole ing mall buying all the we need and emptying my wallet" Yoon said while trying to to make herself seem the same height as Key is. I couldnt help but laugh at the whole commotion going on between Key and Yoona, their like an old married couple. Nows not the time to laugh, you need to hurry up and get Jonghyun's present before the mall closes I reminded myself as I saw Taemin holding what seemed to be a birthday present for Jonghyun.

 

"Hey Taemin you know Jonghyun longer than anybody else, right?" I said as he nodded in reply.

 

"Look Im trying to find Jonghyun the best birthday present ever but I dont what he likes, so can you please help me out and tell me what he really really likes, please?" he was quiet for moment as he made his thinking face trying to figure out what he really likes in the whole world. "Oh I know" he pulled me to the side and check if anybody we know was near. "Eversince we were little Jonghyun loves to collect stuff animals, he really loves them that he wouldnt let anybody touch them, you should get that. Oh and how about matching bracelets I mean you 2 are couple why not that too" he said. Come to think of it he was right I mean we are a couple how come I didnt think of that, I head palm myself. I went to the nearest gift shop and saw the cutest looking stuffed dinosaur on a shelf, I thought to myself and said I just have to get this for him. I graabbed and headed towards the counter to pay for it. As I left I was just about to head where Key and Yoona were still fighting until I saw from the corner of my eye a Jewelry store. I ran in quickly and saw whole bunch or diamonds, rings, neckles everywhere, I was so amazed by all of the stuff that I didnt realised that somebody was near by."Miss do you need help looking for something" a lady that looked like in her mid 50's said as she was observing me while I was looking down on all the diamonds. "Um yes do you have anything for couples like matching bracelets or something?" I said as I saw a gliter in her eyes as she went into the end and came back with a box in her hand.

 

"For as long as I lived and worked here I have been keeping these from being sold to not just some random people who only care about money, but to somebody that has a heart full of gold and love, and you my dear girl might just be that one" she said as she opened the box and revealed 2 matching chained bracelets with a heart charm on that seemed to be for a boy and a girl. "These were the most beautiful bracelets I ever seened" I said as quickly picked one up and start to examine it, it was so beautiful.

 

"How much?" I said as picked the other one up.

 

"For you my dear girl is free" the ajumma said as she moved the box toward me. "Oh no I can't take this its seems wrong and against the law" I said giving the box  with the bracelets inside back to her. "Dont think of it as stealing think of it as a gift from me to you" she said giving the box back to me. "Besides that boy must seem really special to you, I can tell from the look in your pretty eyes that he's the most important in your heart" she said while pointing to my heart.

 

"Thank you so much umma for the bracelets" I said

 

"Dont thank I have a feeling I might fine someone like you around here, would like me to carve his and your name on the bracelets?" I nodded as I gave her the bracelets to be carved "Oh would please put a message on the box for me" I said as she nodded in reply."What message would you like?"

 

"To Jonghyun  your arms our my castle and your heart is my sky. When I hear you sing to me I feel like paradise surrounds me. Everytime you hold me it seems like forever, when you look with those eyes, in my heart fly butterflies.Everytime we're together it seems like forever I love you and I always will, our love is our love song Yours and only Jessica".

 

From that on the bracelets were done and the mall was starting to close. I ran quickly outside to see Yoona already parked infront waiting for me to hurry up, I got inside as we drove off before the cops could complain about the parking." Where the have you been, I've been waiting for like 20 minutes outside in the car for you" she said as she try to pass some cars in front. "Sorry Yoona I was busy looking for Jonghyun's present in which I finally found the perfect present in the world" I said while hugging the bag that had the stuffed dinosaur and the matching bracelets. "Really what did you get him" she said while parking the car in the drive way, "Sorry I cant tell you, you just have to wait tomorrow when he opens his presents"I said. She made a pouty face and quickly went inside the house as I followed. I ran all the way upstairs and put the box in my secret hiding place where nobody would look as I took my guitar out and my notebook and continue to write the song that I'e been dying to sing to Jonghyun for so long. I just hope Jonghyun likes his birthday present tomorrow.

 

Authors note: Hey guys sorry it took so long but I finally finished chpt. 21 sorry if its a little long but i hope you guys like it. Will jonghyun like jessicas present we'll soon find out. OH I also would love to thank my good friend Linette for giving me the idea for Jonghyuns present. She's always giving me such great ideas, she always been there we i need something, and always commenting on all my chapters and supporting me.