The Kim Family

He Took My Breath Away

Jonghyun's Point:

 

Just right after school was over I offered Jessica a ride home since it was almost night time and there's probably creeps wandering around. Im still hav that thought stuck in my head of her freakin out in class today just made her panic like that, was it because she remmebered something about her parents death or maybe something happen between her and Onew. Just thinking about made my head hurt "Jonghyun watch out" I heard Jessica and reached down and turn the stearin wheel. We were so close ito crashing with another car.

 

Jessica touched my face and made me turn my head facing her. " Are you ok, you dozed off for a bit is something wrong?" I could see right through her eyes that she was worried and that something was in my head. Those beautiful black eyes, I couldnt just lie to her.

 

"Hey Sica is there somethin goin........." she seemed frighten like she knew what I was about to say. 

 

" Ummmm.. nevermind I kinda forgot what I was gonna say anyway" smile spread through her face that it brought me light inside of me. I know she doesnt want to talk about it but I feel like its somethin I have to know in order to protect her.

 

As I dropped her off at her house and gave her one last kiss for today I went home and saw my parents finally back from their trip to New York. My mother got up and hugged me as I miss her so much and we finally sat down together while my father just sat there with a cold look on his face, like he was unhappy. "So how was school Im dying to hear what my puppy has been up to." My mother said while she sat right next to me, "Well it was good so far, I mean we got a new teacher and all so thats it" she had a pout o her face as if she knows that I left some stuff out."Oh come on thats not all thats been going on has it, let me guess there's a girl involve isnt there?" I looked away tryin not show her that I was blushing but she knew right away and smirked.

 

I gave up and told her that she was correct. She squealed and hugged me so tight that I could breathe, when my father walked up to me lookin angrier than ever. "What do you think your doing going out with girl you just meet? huh....Do you hav any idea what shame you bring to the whole family by some you found on the streets"

 

I got up all on his face, cant beleive he just said that about Jessica."First of all father you have no right to say that about Jessica when you havent even meet her so dont be talking like she lives on the streets and what not like she sleeps with almost every guy she sees cuz she doesnt alright." my father still lookin at me."OH really she's probable with guys like us because she only wants the money and everything else am I right? And who knows shes probably hav slept with too many guys that she meets on the corner every night. HUH Krystal is way better than this e that you call girlfriend. Why couldnt you stay with Krystal instead, she's pretty smart and very kind to all the people she meets why not her. With you and Krystal together can bring a huge change into our company."

 

I got tired of my father saying that me and the STD should get married and it'll give our company more power and whatever."Uhhhhhh Im tired of you always thinking whats best for me and whats not, you always decide everything for me but not this time. You dont pick who should I stay with for my entire life and longer if I want to stay with Jessica then I will I hate it when you think Krystal is bettter than any other girl when you really havent seen her in school Im tired. You better watch what you say about Jessica infront of me, you may be my father but that doesnt mean I cant kick your in ." His fist hit my face, I fell backwards on the couch causing me to bleed of where his rig scratch me deep. I got up and was so close to punchin him but my mother caught my arm and she tooked my father away from me.

 

After a moment she came back and sat right next to me with a first aid kit on her hand. She started dabbing my cheek with medicine as the it started to sting a little."OW! that hurts" rubbing cheek with my hand "Im sorry but you shouldnt have said all those things to your father you know how he is." I cut her off."Yeah but he's the one who started it, he shouldnt hav said those things about Jessica when he havent even met her in the first place. It just irritates me that he always saids that Krystal and I should be together. In fact I dont even like her she's way different then what he thinks she is, I love Jessica and meeting her is like the most important thing that's ever happened to me, we hav so much in common and she knows exactly how I feel."

 

My mother looked like she knew how I felt about Jessica and she understands that I need her in my life."I know he shouldnt hav said all those things and I promise I'll talk to him about that, I swear whatever he said about Jessica will not go pass by me. In the mean time y dont you tell me about her like how does she look like.'' Now thats a question i wanted to hear "She's the most beautiful girl I've seen, she has dark choclate brown hair hazel nut colored eyes and she has the most prettiest smile I"ve seen" I told her."Wow sounda like this girl sounds very important to you, infact I never heard you talk about a girl like that before, I know you dated alot but his is like the first I"ve seen you so inlove" I smiled and blushed a little about her words."How about this, why dont you invite her over tomorrow for diner that way we can get to no more about your little girlfriend araso?" I nodded and smiled at the words I wished to hear the entire time.

 

I ran upstairs and grabbed my fone and dialed the number she gave the first time we went on a date. I waited for somebody to answer the phone until I heard Yoona from the other line.

 

"Annyoung-haseyo?" said Yoona

"Annyoung Yoona? Its me Jonghyun is Jessica there I need to talk to her"

"Wait hold up let me go get her,Jessssssiiiiiiicccccccaaaa Jonghyun is on the phone" I heard footsteps running to get the phone

"Annyoung Jonghyun so what do you want to talk me about?"

"Listen I thought about it and I was wondering if your not doing anything tomorrow I thought maybe if you would like to come over for diner at my house and meet my parents they were curious about meetin you so what do say?" she was quiet for moment.

"Ok I love to come over for diner and meet your parents I just hope they like me though"she said "Dont be silly they are going to like so I'll pick you up around 8 is that ok?"

"Yeah that sounds fine I'll see you tomorrow bye I love''

"I love you too" I hung up the phone and looked up at my ceiling knowing that tomorrow diner has to be perfect. I just hope that father doesnt say all those things like he did today. He will soon regret it if he maked Jessica cry tomorrow I swear to god he will.

 

Jessica's Point:)

 

"OMG JOnghyun just invited me to comeover and have diner with him and his parents tomorrow aaahhhhh" I told Yoona jumping around her in circles this is like the best thing thats ever happened to me, going out with the guy I like and meeting his parents its like the ultimate big thing in being boyfriend and girlfriend."OMG your like the only girl he dated to get to meet Mr. and Mrs Kim for the first time this is like huge........you have to really impress them if you want them to get the improval for you to be with Jonghyun" I nodded in reply and started looking through my closet to find something to wear for tomorrow, Yoona and I spent like 4 hours finding the perfect oufit to wear tomorrow. I was just about to give up until Yoona found the perfect outfit of all my clothes and it was that white rimstone dress my mother gave for me on my 16 birthday which was a day before the accident, she told me that this is dress she wore for her wedding when she married my father.

 

"Omg I havent, not once have I wore that dress since the that night......... I remember now that I told my mom that I wear it only when I feel like its very important."

 

"Then how about now since meeting his parents is very important to after all" I quickly took the dress out of her hands and hesitated to even tried it on. "I cant, it just doesnt feel like the right time to wear it......how about I wear this black one instead doesnt it look pretty." I said "I guess but I still like that white one instead I mean it looks gorgeous but whatever you say Im not the one meeting them you are" she walked away and giving me another look that said good luck tomorrow and trust me I really need it.

 

The next day it was 7:50 and I was rushing to get ready for before Jonghyun came. Some how it felt like the time him and I went on a date at the night club together and ate diner too. I had to admitt he knows how to make a girl hae tons of in fun, I just hope his parents like me. 

 

Ding Dong, I heard the bell rang downstairs while I rushed to put on makeup. Yoona was standing next to my door and leaned against the wall."The door's ringing arent you gonna get it" I looked at her "Ummmm wouldnt it be so kind of you to actually go answer the ing door while Im still trying to get ready here?" She giggled at my comment and went downstairs to answer the freaking door. Later I heard the sound of Jonghyun's voice talkin to Yoona.

 

"Annyoung Yoona is Jessica ready yet?"

 

"Actually Jessica wont be able to..." I ran all the way downstairs, pass Yoona knocking her down and landing ontop of her ."Sorry for bthe wait just trying to look precentable for tonight" I turned back and laughed at Yoona who was tryin to get up from the floor."Ow that hurts you know I could've hit my head on the table and died"

 

"Well it surves you right for lying like that......so shall we go......bye Yoona I'l see you later" We ran out the door and headed towards Jonghyun's house. I never actually had a chance to see how his house looks like nor have I visited."Ummmm Jessica" I looked back at JOnghyun, he sounded pretty worried the way he called me."Just to let you know my parents can be a little more you know strict about meeting new people and all. I mean this is like the first time they actually get to meet you so if you feel uncomfortable meeting them then just tell me oka?" I nodded at him and smiled."Dont worry about me JOnghyun I bet your parents are awesome I mean they own hae of Korea what could possibly go wrong?" he smiled at me a warm bright smile. "Yeah I guess your right they are going to like you once they get to know you" God I sure hope your right.