The Date

He Took My Breath Away

Jonghyun's Point:)

 

Tomorrow was my date with Jessica and I was so stoked about it. Infact I never been this excited about a date like this before, usuallly I just take them around anywhere until the time comes where I couldnt bear it nomore and them and then wait to see who's next on my hot list. Yeah the rumors of being the biggest player in school are all true, when Im like having nothing to do at home I usually call as many girls as i can until Im satisfied from their own taste. No this time it was different I dont know why but unlike other girls Jessica is way too different. I mean unlike other girls she doesnt flirt with me like every girl tries to especially the e Krystal. Just thinking about her made me pass my own drive way and nearly hitting the angel statue thats right near the front gates. As I gave the keys to my butler I ran inside all the way up to my room and jumped on my bed like little kids do when they're all hopted up on candy almost like Taemin.

 

I was excited about my date that I didnt even realized my big brother Jongii enter the room with a grin on his face."Yo! calmed down you dinosaur your gonna break the ing damn bed" he said while looking like was some type of wild animal.

 

"Man off hyun whatever I do is non of your bussiness" I snapped back while jumping off my bed giving one of the nastiest looks I can come up with. Me and my brother never actually get along well I actually never got along with him eversince we were little he always was mister perfect everything. Father always had high hopes for him of running the family bussiness while I felt like the fourth wheel in the house most of the time. Other times I was like the a replacement for me when it comes into important bussiness meetings, sometimes I feel like father felt sorry for me not feelin glike I was part of the family that he always taggs me along with him and Jongii.

 

"Come on Jonghyun I know that we always hav our ups and downs when we were little but could it at lease kill you to open up to me just this once you know. Maybe its something I can help you with like girl problems and all that kinda ." Is this guy for real I mean me being the most popular in school and he thinks I have girl problems come on like does he even know who he's talking too.

 

"Hyun come Im ing Kim JOnghyun there aint no girl in the world that Im gonna have a problem with in my entire life" I got up and started looking through my closet to look good in for tomorrow."So it is a girl that's going through your mind." He got up and stood by my side  grabbing one of my black leather jackects and black  jeans to match with it. Then he started going through all my drawer and took out a white shirt with a black dragon that looks like it should be a tattoo design.

 

" From the way you reacted just now it sounds like this chic is really important to you so I recommend that you wear these for your date" he said showing off what I should wear for tomorrow, I gotta admit he is really good at pickin gout on what to wear on a date but Im not gonna let it show infront of him. "Hyun I know what I wanna wear on a date and if I wanna wear dat I will but I dont need you to tell me what I should wear and what I shouldnt its my date not yours so off"

 

"Ok then but do you even have any idea of wear your going to take her or where are you guys going to eat and socialized? Hmmmm" I couldnt speak at first cuz I havent thought the date through yet I dont even know what are her favorite places to eat or what she likes to do. Jongii knew what I was thinking and I gave up tryin to act like I got everything under control when I dont.

 

"Ok you caught me, I was just trying to rush this through that I havent even thought about where are we going so maybe I do need your help" I gave in as he started looking thorugh he thoughts of where we should I take Jessica to tomorrow.

 

"How abou you take her to one of our own restaurants, one hads the best food in the world except for the Kim's family restaurant......oh and if you really want to impress her you should her take her to that new night club in Kimgi St. i heard its the most amazing club ever and good music there too."

 

"Komawo hyun I hope this goes well" he left as I started looking through the clothes he picked out for me to make all the girls melt.

 

Saturday Night/ Jessica:)

 

Omg today was my date with Jonghyun and I was freaking out. I couldnt even go to sleep last night because of my date with the most popular guy in school JOnghyun. I even woke up earlier this morning to see if everything was ok for today, I checked on my outfit to see if it was in neat condition, my shoes if they ddint hav a single scratch on them, everything. I may not have metioned this but this my first date going out with guy that I only knew for a little while but somehow we know eachother pretty well. So yeah this like a big oppertunity for of a life time, this date cant go wrong.

 

I looked up at the clock and saw that it was almost 8:40 I need to get ready fast before he comes. I just came out of the shower and saw Sunny Yuri Yoona Taeyang and the others looking at me with amusement. I looked all over the place to see where I left my outfit until I saw Yoona holding in her hands."Come on guys I dont have tim eto play around I need to get ready before Jonghyun comes" I tried to reach for clothes but was pulled away until I was seated on a chair starring at them. "We know that your running so that why we're gonna help you get ready" then they pushed me into my walk in closet to change into my black leather mini skirt a hot pick strapless top.

 

After that Sunny and Yuri tackled me into the chair and started doinng my hair and make-up giving me like some kind of shy y look. Ding Dong, the door bell rang, I rushed trying to get my black boots on and my purse as I ran downstairs nearly tripping over my boots until I saw Jonghyun starring at me while his mouth hit the ground in amazement. " Wow jessica, you look......you look amazing now I know I made the right decision of askin you out." I couldnt help but smile at his comment while he took my hand in his leadin me out the door." You dont look so bad yourself, so where we going?" I said while heading outside towards the car.

 

"We are going to one of my favorite places in the world Kim's restaurant I actually pretty much own the place so you don thae to worry about anything" he said openin my side of the car and leaving my drive way. " I cant wait you know this my first time goin out with a guy before.''

 

"Really then I must be really luck to be the first guy you go out with in your life time" he joked around as we finally entered the restaurant. The smell of Kimchi stew filled the whole hair as my mouth started to water, I havent eaten since noon cuz I was really nervouse about today I havent got time to eat. The water came and took our orders when suddently I saw Kyrstal seating at a table with some guy nearly 5 ft away from us. No Jessica this is not the time to make up what happen.......your here with Jonghyun and thats all that matters. I quickly snapped back to reality when he was abou to ask me something.

 

"So jessica tell about yourself like what made you transfered schools?"

"Well actually at my old school there was so much violence goin on that I didnt want to be part of so Yoona's father offered me to go to Hope and Dream that way I wont have to worry about me getting hurt anymore now that I lived with Yoona everythin gstarted to go pretty well unlike before. So what about you?"

 

"Well for me dad is in charge of the schools budget so he had me going to classes here and all I mean its been awesome I got to meet alot of people, everybody here knows me including the workers here, y dont you tell me about your parents and all." I was shocked about him wanting to learn about my parents and all.

"Well they're really good people they dont argue that much like other couples at all. Oh and they're into doing musical arts infact their music teachers they can play all different kinds of instruments."

"WOw you must be so lucky to have a family like that I wish I could meet them do they live with you and Yoona too?" I shook my head no."They're not even with us anymore they died 6 months ago ina car accident" a tear slid down my cheek when he lean forward wiping it off my cheek hugging as if he knew the pain I went through without them.

 

"Im really sorry Sica I had no idea how much you suffered without that at your side" He held me tightly as in never letting go why couldnt he enter my life earlier when I was living with my aunt."Well its not all bad I still hav their music that lives inside me like they do."

"Yeah I hear ya sometimes music is just the way of letting out my feelings, you know Im actually into writing songssince I was little I never actually told anyone about this to anybody"

 

"Really I think thats awesome I never actually met somebody thats into music as I was"later on we both started talking about our favorite type of music and band.After that we went to this night club where almost anybody can go. The music was really hot that I didnt even notice Jonghyun break dancing on the dance floor, not only that he even started singing a song from U kiss. His oice sounded like bells to my ears. I have to admitt not only can Jonghyun dance but he can sing too, I never imagine meeting a guy like him in my life. A  slow song played and jonghyun pulled by my arm and gently wrapped his arms around my waiste as I easily wrapped mine around his neck.

 

We started swaying back and forth I slowly lifted my head from his shoulder until I met his eyes starring right down on me. His eyes were like the night sky as he leaned in closer down until his lips met mine into a passionate kiss. His lips were so soft and wet as I can nearly feel his tongue pressing through my teeth asking it to get through. This was the best night of my life.