Will they or will they not?

He Took My Breath Away

 

 
 
 
(Jessica's POV)
 
 
*The Next Day*
 
After talking with Jonghyun about my pregnancy, he actually accepted it an was happy of becoming a father.  Just what will his parents say about the baby? I'm sure his umma will understand, but what will his appa say about me and the baby? I don't want to give up on the baby yet, not now, not ever. 
 
 
I waited downstairs for Jonghyun to pick me up, I may seem tough to other people, but facing Jonghyun's parents is the scariest thing I have to do. My palms started getting sweaty, just waiting is making me nervous. *ring ring* finally he's here! I got from my seat and walked up to the door to be greeted by those puppy dog eyes I just adore. 
 
 
"Hey ready to go?" He smiled
 
 
"N-ne" I force myself a smile, I don't want Jonghyun to feel bad about this. He placed both of his hand on either side of my face looking at me straight in the eyes, "listen ok, I know your scared but don't worry I will be by your side the whole time. Your not the only one is going through this arasso?" I nodded bringing his lips to my forehead kissing it. I took my hand in his and walked out the door to his car. The ride from my house to his felt like forever, I just want to get this thing over with and won't have anything else to worry about but our baby. 
 
 
Just as Jonghyun's mansion came into view, my palms started to get all sweaty. I stayed still in my seat the whole time, I don't even want to get out the car. I felt Jonghyun's hand brush against mine, I looked back at him and saw his heart warming smile "Lets go" he said. He got out the car and walked over to my side of the car and open the door and held his Han out for me to take. I took his hand and let him lead us up the entrance to his front door step as a butler came and open it do us.
 
 
"Welcome back master Jonghyun, your parents are inside in the living room waiting for you arrival" the butler said as he took his keys to that car and walked away.
 
 
We slowly made our way to the living room as his parents were in there working on something probably for they're company. "Oh Jessica! Oh my it's so good to see you again" his umma walked up to us and embrace me into a hug. His father looked our way and had grin on his face as soon as he saw me holding hands with his son and standing inside his home. Jonghyun saw the look that his appa had, he gently pulled right in front of his parents and sat on the couch that was right in front of them.
 
 
"Umma, appa. We have something to tell you" he said.
 
 
"Not now Jonghyun can't you see your umma and I are trying to get all the things set for our no product" his appa said, not once has he looked up from his work.
 
 
"Please it will only take a minute sir, we won't take that much of your time" I said hopefully that will convince him. He looked from his work, a little annoyed but he tun to face with his full attention.
 
 
"Alright what is it?"
 
 
"Will you guys know how much we love each other very much" Jonghyun started. Both his parents looked at each other ad then at us. "What us the meaning of this Jonghyun?" 
 
 
His appa sounded a little more angrier than he was before.
 
 
"Well......" I started to shake a little as Jonghyun took both of my hands in his as he faced me and then at his parents.
 
 
"Me and Jessica are going to have a baby together" right then his appa shot up from his seat and looked at us with complete anger. "WHAT?!" 
 
 
"J-Jonghyun you can't be serious, i mean its not true is it?"his umma said. She looked at me in surprise, but I quickly looked away and nodded slowly.
 
 
"I'm sorry umma, but I'm one week pregnant" I said as tears slowly slid down my cheek. "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU TWO HAVE DONE?!" His appa starter screaming at us both. 
 
 
" I'm sorry appa but its the truth, Jessica is pregnant and we are going to have the baby" Jonghyun stood up face to face with him. "How do you it's your baby huh? What if it's someone else's baby?" He said out loud. I couldn't believe my ears, how could he think of me like that?! 
 
 
"Honestly sir, I haven't been with anybody but Jonghyun,  plead believe me?" I cried out. "I knew something was going to happen if you stayed with this girl.....now what will the whole company say about us huh? That the parents don't educate their kids well because one of got a stupid girl pregnant?!" He yelled at Jonghyun and then looked at with anger in his eyes.
 
 
"IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF ME!!!" Jonghyun yelled back as his umma try to hold him back away from his father."Jonghyun please calm down ok, let's just talk this through arasso?" His umma spoke out as Jonghyun came over and took me into his arms."yeobo there is nothing to talk about here. That girl us nothing but trouble and is ruining our family" his appa pointed his finger at me as he aggressively grabbed me by my arm and pulled me away from Jonghyun.
 
 
"I don't want you anywhere near this family ever again. Do you understand me? You can take you and that baby where the hell you came from, you can go find some other bastard to take are of that kid for you, but there is no way I'm going to let you show your face in this house and around us ever again. Now stay away from my son" he push me hard out the door and shut it right in front of my face. I knew it, I knew this would happen. I cried out and ran all the way back home. I just knew they wouldn't accept me and Jonghyun having a baby together. I walked inside and Yoona immediately saw me and embrace me into her arms.
 
 
"Omo Sica what happen?" She said 
 
 
"They rejected us Yoona, his appa didn't accept us or the baby. H-h-he kicked me out t-t-the house and told me to stay away from J-J-Jonghyun" I cried in her arms as she gently my back. Why can't he accepted us, what did I do to make him hate me? 
 
 
Authors Note: omo sorry guys I haven't updated in such a long time. I know you guys probably hate me now but I promise I'll update again this week so don't cry cuz I'm not going anywhere please comment and subscribe >~<