He came around "

He Took My Breath Away

Since the whole incident that happened between Len and Onew I"ve been living with Yoona for quite some time now and it's been going well. We've spend more time together than ever, we went shopping to buy me some new clothes, we stayed up all night doing our hair make-up and talked about what kind of man did we want in our lives. So far my life is starting to put itself back together piece by piece right after I was kicked out of Len's house.Spring break is almost oer and I still haven't even been transfered to a new school yet. Sure I can keep going to my old school but it's so far away and who knows I'll probably run it to Len or even worse ONEW. I was just about to put my clothes away until Yoona came bargin saying something about news.

 

"Hey I have good news and I know your going to like it!" she said while jumpin up and down on my bed with a grin on her face.

 

"Ok so what is it?" I said trying to sit down

 

"You know that the break is almost over and school starts right?''I nodded in reply. "Well I called my dad and told him that you still having problems in your old school so he kind of did us an awesome favor."

 

"Well?"

 

"He talk to the princible of my academy and said that you have been accepted to go to my school starting on Monday!" we both started screaming together after hearing about my school reputation."Wait, wait ,wait so what your saying is that....."

 

"What I'm saying is that your going to Hope & Dream academy with me AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"Now we all started screaming like total fangirls chasing after a famous singer (SHINee hehehe)" OMG I cant wait, finally my dream has finally come true to finally go to Hope and dream especially with you"I said while given Yoona a bear hug that we nearly fell off the bed.

 

Days went by fast and it was time for us to go back to school. As I entered the building it was so the opposite of the I used to go called school. I mean this place has everything better than that hole I called school. The floors were all clean, the cafeteria food looked and smell so good, and for once nobody was beating the hell out of eachother. I was so facinated by the whole that I didnt realized where I was going until I bumped into somebody and fell to the ground.

 

"Ow omg Im soooo sorry I didnt see where I was going im sorry i was just tryin to find my class....''

 

"It's alright nothing to worry about" As I was helping trying to pick all of our stuff and I looked and saw what appears to be the most handsome guy I ever seen in my life.He black spiked hair, he the most amazing puppy dog eye I ever seen in my life that makes want to melt in them. I was distracted by his looks I ahvent realized that our hands were touching eachpther. I quickly shot back to reality and stood up face to face to him.

 

"Oh here you go again sorry for bumping in to you" I said while he grabbed his stuff from my hands as I heard somebody yell from the other side.

 

"Hey Jonghyun either you hurry your up or we're leaving without you" some guy from behind me yelled out to the right in front of me.

 

"Alright I'm coming sheesh you stupid frog...... I see you around bye" He quickly ran towards to what seem like his group of friends. I felt my heart started to pump up really fast Omo what's happening to me why is my heart pumping really fast I thought to myself as Yoona ran towards my side with a shocking looking on her face. "I saw what happen are you ok, he didnt hurt you did he?"

 

"Yes Im fine and no he didnt hurt me y would he if it was an accident" I said with a confuse look 

 

"That Kim Jonghyun that you just bumped he's like the ost popular guy in school and also the biggest player ever. His dad own most part Asia companies in the world so you never want to mess with him."

 

"That's Kim Jung's son no way!?"she nodded 

 

"I cant believe he didnt even explode like he usually does when sombody bumps into"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I mean not only is he the most popular guy in school but he's also the strongest guy ever, last he beat up 5 dudes in the bathroom an they all had busted lips and bruices all over their bodies. That's why all the girls are all oer him cuz of his strength and money"

"Really he's a playes" she nodded "He's like the biggest player in school so take my advice try to stay away from or else your going to end up getting hurt."

The bell rang and all the students were hurrying to go to their classes. I was the only left in the hallway before yoona pushed into my first class.