Round 2

He Took My Breath Away

Jessica's POV

 

Just as everybody started to come over right where we were standing, Krystal came out of no where and pushed me away from Jonghyun, I was just about to cuss her out until I saw leveling herself to Jonghyun. "Happy birthday oppa" she said while planting a surprice kiss on Jonghyun's lips and right infront of me. Now I was furious, I had had enough of this girl eversince the fight we had in school, using all my force I pushed her away from Jonghyun making her land on her fat .

 

"YOU HOW DARE YOU PUSH ME AWAY FROM MY OPPA" she said. "OH AND IM THE AROUND HERE, LOOK AT YOU, YOUR THE THATS ALL OVER MY ING BOYFRIEND" I said. She got up from the floor and slapped me so hard across the face that I think it left her hand printed all over my cheek. I turned around fast and punched her straight in the face, causing her to land on her again, I saw blood sliding down from her nose. I was just about to grabbed something off our table until I felt a hand grab my ankle and pulling me down to the floor.

 

Krystal climbed ontop of me pulling my hair with all her strength. "THIS FOR BUMPING INTO ME IN THE HALL AND RUINING MY HAIR" she said. She raised her fist almost connecting into my face until I turned the other way and kicked her on her thigh. Sooner or later I heard people cheering and surrounding us that I felt like the air was escaping from our small circle. I crawled away from underneath Krystal and climbed ontop of her. "THIS IS FOR CALLING ME A EARLIER AND FOR GETTING ME INTO THIS FIGHT I DIDNT EVEN WANT TO BE IN" I said while sending her punches on both sides of her ty face. I heard people starting cheering even louder than before as I was kicking the out of Krystal,why isn't Jonghyun trying to stop this fight anyway, I looked around to find Jonghyun from the crowd that surrounded us.

 

Thats when I spotted him, he was trying to get close us but the crowd wont let him get through. I was so distracted by looking for him that I didnt realised that Krystal pulled my hair straight down sending more pain to my head and scratching me in the face "THIS IS FOR PUNCHING ME IN THE FACE AND FOR PULLING MY HAIR". I copied her move and then the both of us started rolling around the floor until she let go of my head. I took the chance pushed her hard towards the floor giving her another piece of her own medicine. "AND THEN THIS IF FOR KISSING MY BOYFRIEND" punching her straight in the eye as it started to  turn colors.

 

I tried to reach for something off the table until I felt like a glass cup of vodka on my hand. I grabbed it and poured it all over her face and hair. I was just about to get up until she kicked me in the back of my knee, thats when we were both scratching eachothers face. I was this close to throwing her across the bar until I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist  carrying me away from the scene. I looked up and saw Jonghyun holding me back, I tried to fight my way around him but his grip just got tighter around me. I looked back and saw U-know trying to hold back Krystal away from me, "Get these 5 out of here now" Key said as U-know carried Krystal out of the club and key pushed the rest of her crew with her outside.

 

I turned around let my body embrace Jonghyun's warmth as he wrapped his arms around me loodsing some of his grip. "Im sorry Jonghyun for all of this to happen, this was suppose to be the best night of your life" I said as I wrapped my arms around him. "Are you kidding this has been the best night of my life,I mean I knew you were strongth but I never you were that strongth, I always knew that you'll be the one to put that in her place from the start" he said and gave me a gentle peck on the cheek.

 

Yoona came running toward us and pulled me away from his grasp and hugged me so tightly I couldn't breathe. "Jessica are you ok? Are you hurting anywhere?" she said as she held my face in her skinny hands and kept on checking my face for any bruises or scars. Thankfully the only thing I got out of the whole fight were minor scratches and a small bump on the corner of my head.

 

"Well then now that the is out, lets get this party started" Key said as everbody started cheering as soon as Mickey put the music back on. Hyyeon and Taeyeon helped get to the girls bathroom as the rest of girls followed to help wash up all the blood coming from my lip and cover all the scratches on my my face with make up that Taeyeon carried with her the whole time.

"Why did you have a make up bag with you" I asked

 

"For emergencies just incase I need which is a good thing I brought it with me" she said.

 

While applying make up to my face covering all the scars Krystal made me. After sitting down of what seemed like 10 minutes I walked out the bathroom, I immediately saw Jonghyun waiting outside next to the girls bathrrom door. He took my hand in his and lead me to the dance floor. Be My Girl fron Teen Top started playing and Jonghyun couldnt keep his hands off of me as I felt the music run through me. Then the song change to Fantastic Baby from BigBang, out of no where people started cheering as I looked around and saw Taemin and key killing it on the dance floor, it was like a dance competion between the 2 of them. First of it was Key showing off his wave dance then it was Taemin, and trust me I never seen anybody move like that he can in my entire life. Taemin was killing it on the dance floor that I thought I saw smoke coming from his feet.

 

As this song ended, a slow song started playing and Jonghyun put his hands on my waist as I wrapped mines on the back of his neck. "You know meeting you, and having you for my own has made me the luckiest guy in the world" he said as I layed my head on his chest, "Im really glad I got to spent this moment on your birthday with you" I said. He tip my chin up making me stare into his puppy dog eyes as he planted a kiss on my lips.

 

"Uh oh we got a couple love birds here to share a kiss to the people" Minho spoked into the microphone as the spot light was on us now. It was like 3 o'clock in the morning as everybody pitched in and started helping eachother clean up the mess that was left after the party was over.

 

"Man these people are animals, I found like 10 ing condoms in the bathroom just now" Yoona said while carrying a big trash bag in her hand.

 

"Are you sure they're not Krystal's, she probably used them all before she got kicked out" Tiffany said as she help Yoona put the trash away. Jonghyun and the rest of the guys helped eachother out carrying the DJ booth outside, while the rest of us stayed inside away from the cold rain and picked up every trash we see on the floor. After hours of cleaning the whole ing club, we all made it back home safe and sound. For me on ther other hand I stayed up the whole time finishing that song I was writing to Jonghyun, it's almost just a few more lyrics and I cant to sing it to him.  I looked outside the window and saw the sun coming up, my eyes started to get heavy as I drifted off into a deep peacful sleep.