Can't go on like this

He Took My Breath Away

Yoona's POV:)

 

I was in the middle of finishing my project for Histury class until a loud scream from upstairs. It sounded like it came Jessica's room, I dropped all my work and ran upstairs to her room. I jingled the door knob, but it was locked as always, "Jessica, Jessica are you ok?" I called while I banged on the door. I heard shuffling coming from inside the room, just what exactly was going on in there? I heard footsteps getting closer to the door, as soon as she opened the door I rushed in and start looking around the room.

 

 "Omo Jessica are you ok, I heard you scream!" I said,, looking over her face. Her eyes were red and puffy as if she was crying, it wouldn't be the first time though. I hear her cry herself to sleep everysingle night, why, because of Jonghyun and whoever took those pictures of her.

 

" I just had a bad dream is all, no need to worry" she said sitting on the bed craining the blanket over her body. I knew she was lying, I can tell from the look in her eyes that it was something more than that that's making her hurt more than before. I walked over to her side of the bed and wrapped my arms around her body,  "Jessica you can't keep living like this forever, you need to tell us the truth so that we can help you, it hurts me seeing you like this, please" I said. I felt her tears soaking my shirt as she cried into my arms.

 

"I can't Yoona, I just can't tell you" she cried, "Why not?" I said "Because he's going to hurt me even worst" she cried.  I gently pulled away from her and examine her face, just what is she trying to say, is somebody threatening her to not tell anybody, "Jessica is somebody threatening you?" I asked. Jessica was silent for a moment, as the fear in her eyes said it all. She slowly looked away from and nodded, somebody was threatening her but who is it? I slowly climbed onto the bed and cradle her in my arms, I felt her head turn as she hid her face in between my chest, this pain in her heart is overtaking all not just her, but me too.

 

Don't worry Sica, once I clear all this out with Jonghyun, we sure are going to bring whoever did this to you to justice. After what seemed like fifteen minutes Jessica fell asleep. She cried herself to sleep in my arms, I carefully pulled myself out of her embrase and layed her on the bed until I saw something under sleeve caught my eyes. I gently lifted up her sleeve not trying to wake her up and I was shocked and horrified from what I saw. Jessica has scars all over her wrist, it was like her whole arm was covered with scars. Is whoever did this to you worth hurting yourself, Jessica? Tears fell out of my eyes, I examine some of the scars on her wrist until I couldn't take it anymore and looked away, why Jessica, why? I looked straight down on the ground and saw her journal under the bed.

 

I quickly picked it up and I walked quietly out of the room to my room. This must be her song book, I can tell by the way she put music notes all over the front cover. I read through all of the pages until I finally found the page that she written on the day her relationship with Jonghyun ended. I know I shouldn't be noisy but I just want her to be happy again. I read through couple of the pages until I felt tears fall from my eyes on to the page, just how long was she doing this habit of hers. Enough is enough, tomorrow I'm calling all the girl and going straight to Jonghyun's house to clear things out with him, he needs to know the truth.

 

(The Next Day)

 

I skipped school today because I wanted to stay home with Jessica to make sure she doesn't do any harm to herself anymore. I checked on her multiples of times and it looked like everything was the same, the only thing she did was lay on her bed all day and look outside the window. I offer her some food a couple of times but she refused to eat, just when was the last time she ate something because right now she look likes she lost mad weight, it's like she's just skin and bones.

 

Day turned to night as the girls finally showed up so that I could filled them on what I got so far. I showed them the journal and just as I expected tears started falling from there eyes too. "Omo poor Jessica, just who the ing monster that did this to her?" said Tiffany. "Are there any clues of who her?" Taeyeon said looking at the journal, flipping through the pages. I shook my head no, last time I read it some of the pages were ripped off and some had blood drops all over it. "We need to tell Jonghyun because right now Jessica's needs him, she won't tell us anything so maybe she'll tell him instead" I said. We all agreed and head upstairs to Jessica's room to say goodbye.

 

Jessica's POV:)

 

Knock, knock "Jessica?" I heard the door open, but I didn't look away from the window. I felt Taeyeon touch my hand as Yoona came to my side of the bed and kneeled. "We'll be right back ok, I'm going out with the girls to do something very important, will you be ok?" she asked me. I didn't feel like talking to nobody, I just layed there looking into outerspace ignoring her question, I think she took my silence as a yes as her in the rest of the girls left my room.

 

I layed still the whole time looking at the stars thinking of Jonghyun. Oh Jonghyun, how I miss you so much. How I miss your arms around my body, your smile, your laugh, your voice, everything. I felt the urge to cut this space on my wrist that's dying to get scratch, I try to ignore it for a while and try to find something keep my mind from feeling so lonely. Maybe listening to music on my laptop will make feel good, I grabbed my computer from my desk and placed on the bed right infront of me. Right after I turn it on to my playlist of songs, I have like 20 unread messages on my email account.

 

That's strange, they were all from unknown people. I clicked on the first message and was terrified. Why don't you just go work at the corner like you were born to do, it read. I deleted the message and check through the rest of them, but they all said such horrible things. Tears made their to my eyes as I kept on deleting all the messages that looked like they were from all the people at school. As I deleted all the messages that were sent  more kept on popping up in a blink of an eye, I couldnt take it anymore, I logged off and shut down my computer and pushed it away from me. Just who gave them my email address and how did they know about it?

 

I brought my legs to my chest and placed my head ontop of my knees and sobbed. Just why are they treating me like this, I didn't do anything to bad to anybody, but why me? Why is my life a living hell?  I stayed in that position for a while, I heard a vibrating sound nearby snapping me back to reality. I looked around the room and saw my cellphone ringing, I picked it up and looked at the caller ID, it was and unknown number. 

 

"Annyoung-haseyo?" I answered the phone.

 

"You should've never been born" they said until they hung up. More tears started to fall from my eyes as soon as my phone started ringing again. I dropped my phone to the floor and crawled all the way to the corner of my room and begin to sob. I don't know how it happen but somehow my phone was put on speaker and more people started talking, "You should go back from where you came from, Nobody likes you, Your lying ing E". Then I started to hear voices playing inside my head, I covered my ears with hands as the voices started getting louder and louder, each word sending knife right through my body.

 

I can't take it anymore, I grabbed the box from my hiding place and started throwing every single last picture to the floor until I finally found my most prized possession. I reached a trembling hand over it and pulled it out, my razor blade. I folded up my sleeves and started to cut myself, one after another. I didn't care how many I did, I just wanted the pain to go away. Onew me and now my life is ruin, Jonghyun doesn't love me anymore, I'm so ing stupid. More and more blood ran from my wrist, but it wasn't enough, the pain was still there. Maybe if I just end my life, it will all be over and I'll be happy again.

 

Yeah just end it and people will be all happy that I'm gone and I'll be happy. I opened up one of my drawers and reached inside with trembling hands and took out a bottle of pills that I took from the medicine cabinent incase I needed it. I popped the lid open and pour out ten pills on my hand and started taking them one by one until my hand full was gone, sooner or later I heard somebody come in through the front door, but I ignored it. Then I heard heavy footsteps running upstairs and they started banging on my door hard.

 

"Jessica?Jessica open up" I heard Jonghyun banging and opening my door as my eyes started getting heavy until I saw nothing but black surrounding me.