Why

He Took My Breath Away

Jessica's POV:)

 

Days went by just like that. I stayed locked up in my room the whole time looking through the window seeing how everybody spent their day being happy while mines was a living hell, not once have I step out to explore the outside world. I hardly ate anything for dinner since I was still horrified about Onew, I think the last time I had a proper meal was 2 days ago. Yoona did invite me to go hang out with her and the rest of my friends to get a bite to eat, but I refuse.

 

I didn't want to go with them, I don't to have to do anything with anybody, the only thing I want is to be left alone, away from anybody else. Somestimes when I feel like I was getting tired of being alone I call Jonghyun, I just want to hear his voice to make my spirit rise up and forget of what Onew did to me. Eachtime I call him he hangs up, I don't what's gotten into him through these pass few days. Is he mad because I didn't show up at his house the other night? I layed very still on my bed and looked at my clock, I don't know why I was trying to go to sleep when it was only seven o'clock at night. 

 

I covered my body with the blanket and stared deeply at the night stars. Knock, knock "Jessica?" I heard Yoona open my door and step inside my room. I wiped the tears that were about to fall away and sat up straight on my bed "Yeah?" "Can I talk to you for minute?", I nod and made room for her to sit next to me, but instead Yoona sat at the corner of bed and looked at me worried.

 

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I said

 

"Jessica, are you feeling okay?" she said looking me straight in the eyes. "Yeah I'm fine why do you ask?" I made a fake smile at her.

 

"Well because you seemed like something's bothering you" she said.

 

"Yoona nothing is bothering me, I'm perfectly fine it's just that I'm tire is all" I said, hopefully she'll buy it. "Sica, I know you very well when your lying I can tell by the look in your eyes, so tell me what's going on" she said.

 

"NOTHING OK, NOTHING'S WRONG WITH ME OK, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE" I pushed her out my room and locked the door. I leaned my back on the door and slid down to the floor, I hugged my legs close to my chest and start to sob. I'm sorry Yoona, as much as I want to tell you the truth, I can't.

 

Yoona's POV:)

 

I heard Jessica cry on the other side of the door, I try to open her door but it was locked. There's something wrong with her I just know it, but why won't she tell me. Whatever it is, it must have hurt her really bad, I mean she pushed me out the room and not only that she locks herself inside her room and is it me or is she loosing weight. rrriiiiiiinnnnngggggggg,rrrriiiinnnggg my phone rang, I looked at the caller ID, it was Sooyoung.

 

"Anyoungseo?" I said

 

"Hey Yoona want to come hang out with us at a new club in Seol, I heard they have good music and tons to drink oh and tell Sica  to come too" she said.

 

"As much fun as that sounds, but I'll pass, something's wrong with Jessica but I don't what" I said

 

"Have you try asking her?" she said.

 

"Yes but she pushed me out her room and locked the door, listen I don't what it is but it's hurting her alot, she's upstairs crying in  her room every night" I said sitting on the couch. "aaawwww poor Sica, why don't you give her some time to herself maybe on tomorrow she can tell us all what's been bothering her ok?" she said. "Yeah I guess your right, anyway have fun at the club", "Oh we will bye" I hung up the phone and threw it on the couch. Oh Jessica what's wrong, why are you acting like this?

 

(The Next Day/ Jessica's POV:)

 

I didn't get enough sleep last night because I've been having nightmares of Onew for the past few days. I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, I could see dark rings around my eyes and dried up tears from last night accident with Yoona and Onew. After taking a shower and getting dressed, I head out the door but a cute little teddy bear was place right in front of the door. I picked it up and read the message on it's heart "I'm sorry", it was an I'm sorry bear. It had a note taped to the back, 

 

I'm sorry for last night, please forgive me

Love Yoona >_<

 

From the corner of my eye I saw a head poking out from the wall, it was Yoona. For once I actually smiled, Yoona never fails to impress me whenever I feel down. I walked up to her and embrassed her into those friendly hugs we always give eachother when we were little. "Of course I forgive you silly" I said as she wrapped her arms around me, "Besides it's should me that needs to apologize to you, I'm sorry for the way I treated you last night, I didn't mean to yell and kick you out the room it's just it's complicated for me" I said. "No, it's my fault I should've never force into telling me something that you didn't want to. I swear the next time you feel like talking I'm all ears" she said hugging me tighter.

 

After hugging eachother for so long we headed off to school, but something was way off. I made my way to my locker I could feel people starring at me, some where pointing, some weresome were whispering "Look it's her", "Man I love her to my ", "I wouldn't mind ing her tonight", "That she doesn't deserve to have Jonghyun oppa" I could also people laughing at me. What's going on? I walked down the hall more. I could see somethings on my locker door. It was paper. I rushed to my locker and look at what they said.

 

Leave Jonghyun alone, you

Why don't you come to my house and play with me too

my too, 

Hey why don't I you, like someone else did

 

Then the notes started getting worse.

 

You , you cheated on oppa

Go to HELL

star

Jonghyun doesn't need a star like you

 

Tears started falling down my cheeks. I ripped the notes off my locker only to paralzied of what I saw, at the bottom it was a picture of me getting by Onew but his face was cut off. I was just about to get out here until Tiffany grabbed by my arm, "Jessica come quick you need to see this" she said. I followed her down the hall to computer lab, in there I saw Yoona and the rest of the girls all starring at the monitor. "What's going on guys? I said. "Jessica come look at this" Yoona said bringing to see the monitor. I couldn't believe it, tears started to fall down like a waterfall, there were pictures of me by Onew, some one took pictures of me and uploaded them on the school blog. "No, this, this can't be happening, who did this?" I cried."We don't know, someone must have uploaded these like 2 days ago" Taeyeon said.

 

"Delete them, delete them NOW" I cried.

 

"I can't only the person who uploaded them can delete these" Taeyeon said, 

 

"Well you have to, what if Jonghyun sees them" I cried. "Sica, he probably already saw them by now" Sunny said. No this can't be happening to me, my legs went weak as I fell to the ground and began to sob. "Jessica were you, were you ?" Yoona said holding on to my arms. I was silent for a moment until I ran out the door to the hall way, I was about to head for the main doors until Krystal jumped right infront of me and pushed me to the floor. "Hey look everybody it's that star running to her boyfriend" she yelled out and everybody started laughing. Sooner or later everybody started crowding all over me. There were people pulling my hair, scratching me, dragging me all over the place,and someone even drop their lunch ontop of me. I crawled my way out of there and headed outside, I need to find Jonghyun, he can't look at those pictures, I need to straighten things out with him.