Things just come unexpectedly

He Took My Breath Away

(Jessica's POV)

 

It was finally Monday, the day I go back to school. If only the days wouldn't have gone fast, I probably would have felt a whole lot better, but I wasn't. I stood up infront of my dresser facing my school uniform, lying on the bed just starring at it. Am I really ready to go back to school yet? What if they do horrible things to me like they did before? Or what if Krystal was there waiting for me to be all alone so that she could ambush me again in the girls bathroom. NO, I shook all those out of my head and put up a straight face, I won't be alone not this time. Jonghyun will stay by my side the whole time, he'd promise he'll protect from any harm. I just hope that everybody has forgotten about all those pictures on the school website.

 

Knock, knock."Jessica are you ready yet?" Yoona knock at my door. I looked at my digital clock, I'm going to be late. I quickly got dressed and put on a long sleeved sweater tohide the bandages, my scars were healing slowly but they were still noticeable. "Ready" I said as I ran downstairs to meet Yoona in the car already,waiting for me to hurry up. I open the side door, got in and drove off. By the time I saw the school main entrance, I felt sick to my stomach. It was like I really wanted to vomit even at the sight of school. My whole body started to shiver out of control, I just wanted to run out the door and go straight back home.

 

I felt a warm hand brush through mine  as my knuckles started turning white from tightening my grip on my shirt. Yoona gazed at me for while until she broke the silence, "You know, you don't have to go back if you don't want to. We could always find you a home school teacher and you don't have to worry about anything" she said. I shook my head, it was true that I didn't want to go back, but I had to try. I have to try for Jonghyun and for the rest of my friends. I don't want to be the weakling no more, I have to stay strong, I have to for Jonghyun's sake.

 

"No, it's ok. I promise Jonghyun that I'll come back to school today, I don't want to let him down" I put on my best smile to convince her that it was ok.

 

"Well ok, but if I see anything or anyone trying to hurt you, me and the rest of the girl gang got your back" she said with her fist pumped up in the air. Bang, bang. I let out a shriek and jumped out of me seat and into Yoona's arms when I heard someone banging on window,  I looked to the side, Jonghyun was standing right outside the door smiling at me. "You scared me" I said trying to be angry at him while pressing down on my chest, he made a sad puppy dog face and mouthed mianhae twenty times.  Ok, I'll admit, I always fall for his aegyo, Jonghyun's just too cute for me to be mad at him. He opened the door for me and held my hand out like a the gentleman he is. I looked up at the main doors and caught a glimpse of people starring at me, I kept my head down while Jonghyun lead us inside. I just realise something, our hands were still locked together.

 

Passing through the hallway, whispering was heard from both sides. People were giving me awful looks as we made our way to my locker. Jonghyun stood by my side the whole time as I grabbed all the books I need for my classes, after that we headed off to our first class together. By the time we stepped inside the class, everybody was silent and had their eyes on me. I hid behind Jonghyun for cover, just by looking at all the girl's eyes, they have the hunger to kill anytime soon. I think Jonghyun felt my body tence up when he tighten his grip on my hand and lead me to the back of the class and sat next to me. I looked outside the classroom and saw Krystal and the rest of her gang standing near the door way sending daggers through their eyes. This was going to be a long day.

 

The day went by slow and we were finally dismissed and Yoona and I were heading home. Jonghyun stood by my side the entire time and nobody even dared to go near me or insult me. The only thing is that people kept glaring at me the whole day, but if it wasn't for Jonghyun then I would've experienced much worst than just glares. Not only that even Yoona was being over protective of me, I mean if Jonghyun wasn,'t by my side then it's Yoona that keeps giving threats to anybody that wanted to mess with me. rrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnggggg, rrrrriiiiiinnngggg, my phone started ringing by the time I made it up to my room. I picked it up and saw that I had a text message from an unknown number, that's odd. 

 

To: Jessica

From: Unknown number

 

 Don't think you feel ing protected now just because Jonghyun's still with you. By the time we're through with you, we're gonna make you cry like the litte you are, . Don't show your face at school ever again!

 

My eyes widen as I saw read the message, fear took over my body, I need to cut. I just have to, I looked around the room for something sharp then I remember the promise I made to Jonghyun.This has gone way out of control. I don't know who this person is, but I'm not going to let them tear me apart again. I deleted the message and changed my number, there's no way in hell am I going to let these people threaten me any longer. Lets see if they try to threaten me now that I've changed my number, huh this is probably a good start for my recovery.

 

(Five weeks later)

 

A few weeks have pass and my fear of coming back to school was gone. I'm not afraid to come back to school anymore and it was all thanks to my friends and my boyfriend for having my back. Sure people kept on gossiping and glaring at me, but with Jonghyun by my side I felt more at ease. I told him about the threatening text message I gotten the day I went back to school, at lunch he got up ontop of our lunch table and announce to the whole school that if anyone dare lay a hand on me, he's going to teach them a lesson on touching people. Yeah, Jonghyun is way over protective of me, but I love that about him.

 

Not only that, but all the scars on my arms were completely gone. It's been weeks since I stopped cutting and I can say I was finally clean. Yoona found a way of how to help with my cutting problem, she said if you draw a butterfly on your wrist and name it after the person you love and haven't cut your wrist, then the butterfly will live. But if not and you cut yourself then that means you killed it. Sure of course I drew a pink butterfly on my wrist and put Jonghyun's name on it and showed it to him. Boy was he happy that I finally found something that will help me get throught this.

 

(At school)

 

"Oh come on Jonghyun, it will be quick" I said.

 

"Not unless I come with you, you won't"

 

"I'm just going to the bathroom, it's not that far" I said convincing him to letting me go alone.  I was really getting tired of Jonghyun following me around the whole time in school, I mean he even stayed outside the girl's bathroom just to make sure nobody tries to pull a trick on me. "Just give me one minute and I promise you if anything goes wrong, I'll call you ne?" I used  aegyo on him to let me go. "Oh alright, you got one minute now hurry up and go pee" he rushed me as I ran outside the cafeteria to the girl's restroom.

 

Just as I was finishing washing up, the door open and Krystal and the rest of her friends came in. They walked towards me and I had my back lean against the wall. "You've got some nerve showing your face around us again" Krystal said and they all started laughing. Krystal a full set of hair and I yelped in pain, I try to prive her hand off, but I got a hard smack to the face. "I thought I told you to never show your face around here again,looks like somebody needs to learn a lesson". She pulled me by the hair and Amber kicked me on the back of my knee causing me to fall. "I'm not afraid of you Krystal" I said sitting up straight.

 

"Oh really? Then your not scared if I put pictures of you on the internet then" she said getting out her phone.

 

"Pictures? What pictures?"

 

"Remember these" she smirked as she held out her phone and showed me the pictures of me and Onew together. I try to snatch the phone away from her, but I felt a sharp pain on my chest as she kicked me hard. Sulli and Luna held both my arms back as Krystal walked towards me. "Where did you get those?" I asked, "Who'd you think was the one that posted these on the school blog, huh ?" she said. It was her, she's the one that took pictures of me "It was you wasn't it, your the one who took the picture of me didn't". "Revenge sweety, taste so good" she said. "Now then, lets take pictures of you and post them on a website" she said as Victoria and Amber try to get my clothes off of me.

 

"Well isn't this an ugly view" I looked towards the door and saw Jonghyun standing there with his arms cross and an angry look on his face. "O-oppa, this isn't what it looks like" Krystal said trying to act so innocent. "Oh really then what's going on here?" immediatly, Sulli and Luna let go of my arms as they rush away from me. Jonghyun grabbed Krystal by the arm threw her to the floor as he grabbed the phone from her hand and threw it to the floor, stepping on it. Turning it to a million pieces "Consider this a warning to all of you, the next time I see you hurt Sica again, I won't go easy on you" he said. Jonghyun walked toward where I was and embraced me into his arms as we left the restroom.

 

"I'm sorry I knew I shouldn't have left you go alone by yourself"

 

"No it was my fault, I shouldn't have gone aloneI'm just glad you came"

 

"How did you know anyway?"

 

"I saw them walking out of the cafeteria right after you left so I followed" he said smiling. I hugged him really tight as he lifted up my chin and connected our lips together into a soft sweet kiss. It's been so long since we kissed like this and I didn't want to break the kiss.