Caught Red Handed

He Took My Breath Away

(Jonghyun's POV)

 

I woke up the next morning to the sun beaning down my face, guessing the blinds weren't shut last night. I sat up a little, but I felt something holding me down. I looked down and saw a sleeping Jessica cuddle up to me, her arms wrapped around my body, her beautiful face leaning on my chest just like the old times before any of this happened. I grabbed a few strands of her hair and put them behind her ear, her face was still stained with dried tears from crying too much last night. Dammit Onew, you sure pick the wrong guy to mess with. I'm going to make you regret for what you did to Jessica and trust me it will be the last time you'll ever show your face around us ever again.

 

Knock, knock. I heard a soft knock and faced the ajar door. Yoona's head came into view, I put my finger up to my mouth. She looked confused at first until her eyes landed on Jessica that was sound asleep in my arms. She smiled, gave me a thumbs up as I finally came in time to stop Jessica from what she was about to do and then she left. I gently lefted Jessica from my chest without waking her up and layed her softly on her bed. I was just about to leave until I heard a soft voice calling my name. "Jonghyun?". I looked back and saw Jessica's eyes on me. I crawled back into bed and let her embrace me in her arms. 

 

"Jessica?"

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"Let me see them"

 

"Your wounds, let me see them" I said looking down on her.

 

"I can't have you see them" she said letting go of me and hiding her arms.

 

"Jessica..... I need you to trust me" I said softly with my hands grabbing hers moving them to touch my heart. "You trusted me enough to know who made you do this to yourself" I said. Jessica made a low sigh as a signed that she gives up and looks down on her lap, "I never showed anyone my scars before so.... this is a little hard" she said. I try to think of something that will get her to show me her arms, that's when it hit me. "How about you close your eyes, will that help" she gave a small nod  and leaned closer to me with tears in he eyes. "Ok close your eyes on a count of three ok?" I said, she nodded and I counted to three as she immediately shut her eyes. I slowly grabbed her arms and gently lifted up her sleeves.

 

My eyes widen at the sight before me. Jessica's arms were torn up; cuts and fading scars littered everywhere. Dried up blood were smeared against her arms. I held back a sob as I gently raised her arms up to my face and started kissing each every scar that was carved on her skin. I looked up at her face, she kept her eyes closed, tears rolling down her cheek as I press my lips against her forehead.

 

"Jessica...Jessica....why?" I sobbed.

 

"He made me feel dirty and disgusting, that I wanted to be clean for you. I had to be" she sobbed. I gently touched her crying face with my hands and made her face me.

 

"Jessica, listen to me. Don't you ever, ever say that about yourself ever again ok? Your not dirty or disgusting" I raised my voice a little higher as her eyes widen.

 

"You are the most beautiful girl I ever met in my entire life and the only one I truely love the most" I said as she buried her face into my chest. We stayed like that for a moment until I was the first one to pull away. "Jessica why don't we clean of your wounds before they get infect ne?" I said. She hardly said anything at all, but only nodded at the idea, I called Yoona to get me cleaning wipes and the first aid kit to bandage all the cuts. After cleaning up all the cuts and bandaging them up, Jessica fell asleep again and I finally made my way downstairs.

 

"Yoona can I ask you favor?" I said.

 

"What is it Jonghyun?" she said.

 

"Can you call the police and tell them to meet up at school?" I said grabbing my jacket from the coat closet and heading towards the door.

 

"Sure but why do?" she said.

 

"Because Jessica's is my homeroom teacher, Onew" I said.

 

"Oh and another thing, please take care of Jessica while I'm gone" she nodded and I drove off towards the school gates not even bothering about the ing red lights. Right now Jessica was the only rhing in my mind and I'm gonna fix everything in order for her to be happy again. Once I school entrance, I stormed off through the double doors and looking everywhere for the son of a . I ran through the class door slamming it against the wall leaving a knob mark on it. There he was standing there like nothing in the world mattered to him, but taking Jessica's innoncence way is the only thing this bastard could think of.

 

"Jonghyun what are you-"

 

"YOU MOTHER ER!" I tackle him to the ground knocking over the teacher's chair. Making everybody runaway from the scene of a student attacking a teacher.

 

"JONGHYUN WHAT ON EARTH HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU" he said trying to push me off of him.

 

"HOW DARE YOU HURT JESSICA LIKE THAT? HUH? YOU " I sent an awful lot of punches staright to the face, breaking his nose causing him to bleed from his mouth. "I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT" he said. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT? YOU MY GIRLFRIEND JESSICA, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT" I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him over the desk, making him fall flat on his back. "I-I don't what your talking about, I never touched her" he coughed out blood. "LIES. SHE TOLD ME EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPEN TO HER AND HOW YOU TRY AND THREATENED HER!" I said. I pulled him up to his feet and rushed him out the door, slamming his skull on the lockers. The whole fight frightened everybody as they try to get away from us as fast as possible. I grbbed a full set of his hair making him look up at me "SHE TOLD ME THAT YOU THREATEN TO EXPECL ME FROM SCHOOL IF SHE SAID A WORD" I kicked him in the gut. "SHE TOLD ABOUT THE TIME YOU WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND PUT A KNIFE TO HER NECK WARNING HER THAT IF SHE TOLD, YOU WERE GOING TO KILL HER" I sent him another kick to his balls making him yell in pain. 

 

I was this close to giving him another punch in the face until I felt a pair of strong arms pulling me off him as the police officers exmanin the damage to his whole body. I try to fight back, but two police officer were trying to get a good hold on me pulling me far away from Onew as possible.

 

"Lee Jinki, Onew?" one the officers said to him.

 

"Yes? That's me" Onew said trying to get up from the floor.

 

"You are under arrest for ual assault against a minor"  the police officer said as the other cop pulled Onew to his feet and handcuffed him.

 

"Wait what are you talking about, I never any of my students, she's the one that tried to seduce me" he said while he was being lead out the school doors and into the police car. That's the last time Onew well ever show his face around here and around me and Jessica ever again. Finally the two cops let go of me as I made my way to Minho's car and headed straight to Jessica. 

 

It was getting dark at night as I opened the door and found the whole house completely empty. I rushed upstairs a to Jessica's room finding Jessica sound asleep and Yoona comforting her. Yoona didn't realize I was here until she looked up and smiled as she got off the bed and walked towards me.

 

"How was she?" I whispered softly.

 

"She was behaving good, she kinda freaked out a little when I told her you left but she finally calmed down"

 

"I brought her something to eat and she ate it. She felt exhauseted so I sanged her a lullaby to make her good to sleep" she said.

 

"Thanks Yoona for being there for her" I said. She patted my shoulder and left the room leaving me taking care of Jessica all by myself. Don't worry Jessica now nobody is ever going to hurt you.