Not Again

He Took My Breath Away

 

 
 
 
(Jonghyun's POV)
 
 
"APPA WHAT THE " I yelled out as soon I saw him push Jessica out the door.
 
 
"HOW DARE YOU TREAT HER LIKE THAT WHEN I'M AROUND?!" He came up to me and punched me hard in the face. "That girl has been nothing but trouble since the day she stepped into this house. I don't want you to see her ever again" he spit out. No, no away am I going to let somebody keep me away from her again. 
 
 
"Yeobo that's enough!" My umma came toward us and kneeled down beside me looking straight at appa. "You had no right to treat the poor girl like that, especially when a child's life is at risk" she said. Umma..... is standing out for us? "umma?" I looked at her and she smiled down at me. "Yeobo listen to yourself, that girl will bring only problems and with the baby. People are going to start talking. I'm doing this for the good of the company and my family. I want her away from you as far as possible".
 
 
I'm not going to lose her again not this time. "You can't keep me from loving her appa, you can't keep controlling my life anymore" I stood up and walked towards him as we were now face to face. "Just watch me, I'll lock you up in this house if I have to, to make sure you don't see Jessica again" he said. 
 
 
That's it I had enough of this place! I ran all the way upstairs to my room. I walked inside and start digging out for suitcases. " if this is the way he wants to play it, then fine!" I dug threw all my drawers and started throwing all my shirts, tank tops, boxers, pants...everything into my bags and left. I ran downstairs and was about to head out the from door until I heard my umma from behind.
 
 
"Jonghyun where are you going?" I heard a hint of worry in her voice.
 
 
"Mianeh umma....I can't live like this anymore. I won't let appa keep me away from Jessica, she needs me. I won't leave her alone again, not this time" I looked back at her as she embraced me into her arms.
 
 
"I know Jonghyun, I know. She needs you now more than ever. That's why you have my full support" she said and smiled at me.
 
 
"Mines too" I looked up and saw my hyung walking down the steps.
 
 
"Hyung?"
 
 
"I over heard your guys conversation when I came back from my date. Saw appa how he pushed her out the door, I was gonna help but, you beat to the punch. Forget what appa said. Your girl needs you" he patted my back and gave me a hug. I broke away from it and looked at both of them."go before your appa comes back....and don't worry we won't say anything". Tears slipped down my cheeks as I ran out the front door, put my bags in the car and drove away from home. Don't worry Jessica I'm coming for you.
 
 
(Jessica's POV)
 
 
I laid in my bed looking at the night sky, tearing up. So that's it then? I have to raise the baby on my own, I knew they wouldn't accept us, but I'm not giving up on the baby. 
 
 
I just couldn't believe that Jonghyun's appa would think of me like that. I know this is Jonghyun's baby, I didn't mean to cause trouble to their business or want any of their money. I only want is Jonghyun and have a family together and that's it. But that's not going to happen, now that I'm not allowed to be with Jonghyun anymore, I feel like my life is ruin.
 
 
*knock, knock*
 
 
"Sica?" Yoona opened the door, but I didn't bother looking at her."oh Sica don't worry, things will get better ok. I mean you have me and Jonghyun's full support" she said trying  to cheer me up. "Yeah but I'm not allowed to see him anymore" I cried out.
 
 
*ring, ring*
 
 
The doorbell rang and Yoona got up to go answer it. Just as I heard the door open, footsteps started running up the steps until I sat up in surprise just as the door sprung open. My eyes teared up even more just by looking at the person who was in front of my door, holding bags on one hand.
 
 
"J-Jonghyun?"
 
 
"Jessica!" He ran towards me and took me into his arms letting me cry in his chest. "Shhhh.......it's ok I'm here now, no ones going to separate us ever again" he cupped my face in his hands and wiped the tears from my cheeks. " I'm going to stay with you and our baby for now on" he smiled and placed his hand on top of stomach.
 
 
"What about what your appa said?"
 
 
"Don't worry about that arasso? He can't keep me from you, I'm goin to stay here until we have our own place to raise the baby on our own" he gently pulled my head down so that I was laying on his chest. "You ran away? What if he finds out?" 
 
 
"Even if he does, so what? I'm not leaving until he accepts us and our child" I looked up at him as we cuddle together. "And umma?". "We have her full support. Her's and hyung's too". I smiled at the thought that at lease somepeolpe gave us support for our child. 
 
 
I looked down at my stomach that had a tiny bump growing." Don't worry baby, umma and appa will never be apart" I smiled and placed my hand on top of his. 
 
 
Authors note: as promise guys I updated. Jonghyun ran away and umma so happy to be a grandma. Wonders are they going to have a boy or girl? Hmmmm? Oh well we'll see once I update again hehe ^^!Please comment and subscribe! BYE!!!!