School Tour

He Took My Breath Away

 

I ran pass everyone nearly bumping to a couple of people that were in my way. Sure I was super happy of wanting to see Jonghyun again but who wouldnt, yeah I only just meat him like hours ago but some how I feel like there was something about that got me sooo I dont know.....sooo attached to him. It wasnt because of his good looks or his money, it was something else that I cant quiet put my finger on it. I ran through the school doors and that's when I saw him.

 

His black was shinning so brightly when the sun touched it. His big puppy dog eyes shine jus like the sun, he was even beautiful than ever. He quickly saw me just front of the doors and waved me to come over at him, I speed walked right towards him standing face to face with him. His cute puppy dogs were on me starring very closely towards me, I nearly fainted while looking at them until I felt my legs weakened a little. I nearly fell until he caught yet again with his strong arms wrapped around me." Are you alright you looked you were about to faint are you feeling well?'' He said while his soft hands felt my forehead sending electricity through my body. 

 

I quickly shook my head as in responce to him. "Im find really its just that my legs kinda fell asleep thats all, they're trying to get used to the school." Really? first you almost fell again right in front of him and then you came up with such a lame excuse....my legs fell asleep cuz of school....... dammit Jessica think a little harder. I mind slapped myself trying to keep my cool right infront of him.

 

"Well then shall we get started with the tour!?" He said while stretchin his hand towards motioning me to take it.

 

"Yes we shall!" I said in a bit of a british accent when taking his hand into mine.

 

After hours of looking through all the class rooms of where I need to go we finally came across the last classroom for the day."And here is one of my favorite classrooms of all" he opened into what looked like to be a music room with all different kinds of instruments all over the place. I was so facinated by the whole room from the corner of my eye I saw a guitar, I walked right infront of it feeling its wooden skin like it was in perfect condition. Jonghyun followed as he too touch the guitar with his bare hands nearly brushing my fingers with his.

 

"Yeah I love to come here everytime during lunch and after school where nobody's around just being here makes me feel more alive."he said as walk right towards the piano brushing the keys while I followed him as he sat down starting to play what sounded like rivers flow in you. He quickly stopped half way though the song as he turmed around to look at me."Sorry Im just not used to playing when people are around"

 

"Oh dont worry about it lots of people get nervouce around others so its ok" I said as I looked at my watch and saw how late it was.Omo I forgot about Yoona she still didnt know that I was still at school, she is going to freak when she finds out how late I was. I turned around to find him standing right next to the door reading my mind saying that we should leave right now. As we left the classroom and right outside the doors we saw how the sun was about to set and it was getting really dark." Thank you for showing me around in school I had a fun time"he smiled at me."Yeah me too so I guess I'l see you tomorrw then at school" I nodded in reply as a black 2012 Jaguar XJ was parked right infront us. 

 

"You want a ride I can take you to your house" he motioned me to follow but instead I refused and told him that I'll walk. I saw how his face looked a littled bit upset but he still kept his cool on and drove away.

 

When I finally got home from school I opened the door and saw an angry Yoona starring at with eyes set to kill."Where the hell have you?I've been worried sick about you I thought you got lost on the way from school that I sent out looking for you" she said while hugging to death that I can hardly breathe.

 

"Mianhae Yoona I satyed after school trying to mermorized the whole place where I needed to go. Jonghyun insisted of giving a tour around the place so I couldnt refused so I took it."she looked like what I just said shocked her."Wait, wait , wait Jonghyun gave you a tour around the whole school?" I nodded." Wow thats the first......Jonghyun never gave anybody a tour before especially to new girls like you......I wonder why"

 

"Maybe he's trying to be nice to me since Im new around the place and will you excuse me I got homework to do" I said running upstairs while listening to Yoona yelling at me saying that I should be more careful when Im around him.Same old Yoona..always watching ,my back like she was my mom..hmmm maybe Jonghyun isnt a bad guy as Yoona said he was. I thought while doing the rest of the homework that the teacher assigned us to do.