Surprice

He Took My Breath Away

Jessica POV

 

(The Next Day)

 

I woke up this morning with a smile on my face, today is Jonghyun's birthday, man I cant believe out of all of my friends I was the only one that didnt know that today was Jonghyun's birthday. I got up and stretch my arms out then looked myself in the mirror, this is going the best day ever, I thought to myself. I walked back to the center of the room and ran to my secret hiding place to pull out the box with the charm bracelets inside.

 

I took a peek inside and pulled out the charm bracelets that said Jonghyun. His name was carved on the heart charm with a little rimstone below it, I hugged it so close to me that I saw my hands going white as I clunged it close to my body. I put it back inside the box and quickly picked the one that was meant for Jonghyun, like the one I have, my name was carved on the heart but instead it had a heart shaped rimstone above it. I picked up the box and read the message out loud to myself to see of it was perfectly written. Knock, knock , I heard a knock at my door and I quickly put the bracelets and the box back into it's hiding place before Yoona came barging in my room, but it was too late.

 

"Good morning Sica" she said as she leaned over my shoulder trying to see what I was hiding right behind me.

 

"G-good morning Yoona, did you sleep well" I said

 

"Ok now why are you stuttering, it seems like your hiding something"she said as she tried to see what I was hiding behind my back. I got up from the floor and ran to the other side of the room trying to keep the box from being seened. "W-w-what are you talking about, Im not hiding anything". Yoona started walking towards me as I back myself away from her until my spine felt the cold wall touch. "Let me see it" she said as she ran full speed towards me, I tried to run the opposite direction until Yoona tackled me to the ground and landed really hard and painful on my back.

 

"Give it to me"

 

"N-no"

 

"Let me see it come on Sica, you act like Im gonna take it from you" she said as she tried to prived the box out of my hands. I turned both of our bodies over so that I was ontop of Yoona pinning her wrist to the floor. "Wow since when did you get so strong" "Since the time when we broke into Lens house and smashed everysingle thing in there". Yoona sturggled to get away from my grip but finally stopped moving. Just when I thought she gave up and I let my guard down, she pushed me down to the ground and we played a game of rolling logs as we both kept on rolling on the ground. 

 

ding,dong the bell rang from downstairs and Yoona got off of me to answer the door."Just to let you know, this isn't over"she said before she went downstairs to get the door. When I heard her footsteps heading down the steps, I quickly put the box inside  my hiding place with my song book. Just as I was about to head downstairs, I heard alot of rucus coming from the living room. Right when I finally reached the last step I saw Key, Taemin, MInho, Yoona , Sunny and the rest of the my friends all sitting in our living room.

 

"Jessica" Sunny said as she ran across the room to give in one of her bear hugs."Omo how are you doing, is ankle alright?" she said in a soft voice that sounded so adorable. "Noona annyoung" I heard Taemin say when he came running toward to give me a hug too, I couldnt help but smile at his aiigo, he's just so adorable. "Hi Taemin, is nice to see you all here" I said while I pinched his soft cheeks that made him giggle a little.

 

"Ok enough with the chit chatting lets get down to business alright?" Key said while holding something in his hand that looked like fairy wand to me.

 

"Jonghyun's birthday is today, we all know that right?"Key said.

 

"No the, why you think we dragged our asses to buy all the you wanted us to get for the ing party" Yoona said.

 

"Excuse but I dont believe I asked for some smart talk coming from you, now stop interrupting and let me finish ok!?"Key said as Yoona was giving one of her death glares at him. While Key continued with the whole set up for the party, Taemin whispered to my ear asking me what I got Jonghyun for his birthday. To be honest I couldnt keep him from knowing what I bought on our trip to the mall. So I told him that I took his advice and bought him a cute dinosaur and a little something more to show my love for him. Taemin was so happy that I took his word for it that he was jumping up and down like a little kid, he's just so damn cute, I just wanna pinch his cheeks.

 

"YAH" we both turned around and saw an angry looking Key giving us his own death glares. "What are you two talking about, cant you see your interrupting me, now please be quiet" "I'm sorry umma I didnt mean to be noisy I just wanted to tell noona something very important."Taemin pouted. "Its okay Taebaby I didnt mean to scream at you like that, why dont wait until later to tell Sica what you have to say araseo?" Key said while patting Taemin's head like a mom would do to their little kid.

 

As he went on, everybody was assigned to a part for the party: Micky, Xiah, and Max are incharge of hanging the glow in the dark stuff on the ceiling, Jaejoong and Yunho are incharge of setting up the DJ. Tiffany, Yoona , and Taeyeon are incharge of inflading balloons, Sunny, Yuri Sooyoung are incharge for getting all the alcohol to the bar tender, and Hyoyeon and Seohyun are incharge of the food being set to serve for the party people. Me on the other hand I had nothing to do for it.

 

"Oh and Jessica your incharge of getting Jonghyun to the club"Key said,

 

"M-me, why me?"

 

"Because your his girlfriend and it's really not that hard to get him to show up" he said. "But what if he doesnt want to go to the club with me, what if he just wants to stay home the whole time". "Then take him out to diner  do some small talk and me or Yoona will text you of when we're done setting up so that you guys can come over alright?" Key said. So how Im not really find what Key's plan but Im willing to give it a shot for Jonghyun.

 

After they all left, I was going through Key's and immedialty grabbed the phone and started calling Jonghyun. "Annyoungseo?" I heard his sweet voice throught the phone and smiled. 

 

"Annyoungseo Jonghyun it's me, Sica"

 

"Oh annyoung, babe whats up"

 

"Listen, since we hardly spent that much time together, I was thinking if you want maybe you and I can go out to diner today later" I said hoping that the plan was working.

 

"Sure I love to go out to diner with you babe, so where at?"

 

"Umm the same place we went on our first date?"

 

"Yeah I'l pick you up at 7" I smiled and hung up. All acording to plan, I looked at the clock and it 6 o'clock. Since I only have 1 hour to get ready, I ran upstairs to my room and searched through my closet. I picked out a white glittered strapless top and a black mini leather skirt  and my black high heel boots to match. I quickly took a hot warm shower, got dressed and applied make up to my face. I looked at the clock and saw that it 6:55, Jonghyun would be here in 5 mins, I was just about to head out until I almost completely forgot about his present. I ran back inside took the present out of it's hiding place and the box and ran downstairs nearly tripping over my boots.

 

Ding, dong, the bell rang and I quickly head the the present behind my back and opened the door for Jonnghyun to enter. "Ok I know I said this before but babe you look smoking hot" he said while giving me a peck on the cheek. "You dont look so bad yourself" I said as I pulled him down into a deep wet kiss

 

"So shall we get going?" he said

"Sure just let me go get my jacket first" I said.  I went inside the coat closet and quickly text Yoona " Me and Jonghyun are going to eat hurry up" I took out one of the bracelets with his name on it and wrapped it around my wrist. I grabbed my coat and ran out the house with JOnghyun by my side and left for our date.

(Skipping)

 

We finally arrived at the restaurant and ordered our food, after what seemed like 5 mins our food finally was placed right infront of us. We ate in silence as we both kept on looking at eachother and out of no where Jonghgyun started laughing, "Whats so funny?" I said pouting. He leaned forward and wiped the corner of my mouth with his napkin "You had a little something on your face" he said as he pecked the tip of my nose. "So what made you fee like going out all of sudden, not thats anything wrong with it" "what can I not go on a date with you whenever I want?" I saw his smile fall a little as he looked down to his food. "Come on baby you know me better than that, I actually got you a little something" I saw his face lit up as I pulled the present from under the table. "Happy birthday Jonghyun" he gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips as he grabbed the gift and started unwrapping it. His eyes shined as he pulled out the stuff dinosaur and hugged it tightly to his chest like he was a little kid.

 

"Omg Sica how did you know that I like stuffed animals" he said "Theres more than that look inside the pocket" I said as he pulled the box out and opened it. "To Jonghyun  your arms our my castle and your heart is my sky. When I hear you sing to me I feel like paradise surrounds me. Everytime you hold me it seems like forever, when you look me with those eyes, in my heart fly butterflies.Everytime we're together it seems like forever I love you and I always will, our love is our love song Yours and only Jessica" he read the message out loud as he held the bracelet in his hand examining the name, from the way his eyes sparkled I can tell he really loves it. He wrapped the chain around his wrist and held my hand the chain wrapped around it and leaned into a deep kiss."Thank you so much babe, this is the best present I ever had"  I was just about to lean for another kiss until my phone started vibrating. I took it out and read the message All set up and ready to party, bring him over now from Yoona. We quickly paid for the food and head straight for the club.

 

Key POV

Everything was set for the party and all we need is just the party boy. I told Yoona to text Jessica fast so that she bring JOnghyun over for his surprice. I know that we only invited all the friends we know in school but the whole was starting to get crowed, it seemed like the people we invited, invited more people, I mean I see Krystal and her crew all the way at front right  near the entrance. I was just about to head over there until Taeyeon came over to me saying that Jonghyun already arrived, I gave the cue to Micky to cut the music and turn off all the lights. I heard the door open thats when I gave the signal "1, 2 ,3"

 

"SURPRICE, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONGHYUN"  he was completely blown away as to how all of our hard work paid off to give him the best surprice party ever. Soon or later Micky turn the music back on and then the party just begun, I made my way to where Jonghyun and Sica were to greet the birthday boy. "Hey Jonghyun happy birthday" I said. "Thanks man this is awesome you guys did all of this for me your the best"  "Yeah I know I am".

 

"Hey hyun happy birthday" Taemin said as he gave both Sica and Jonghyun a hug followed by Minho

"Hey Jonghyun happy birthday man" Minho said while giving him their presents, then all of our friends at our lunch table started coming over to us. Everything starting to go well until Kyrstal came over to our party table and pushed Jessica away from JOnghyun.

 

"Happy birthday oppa" she said while planting a surprice kiss  Jonghyun's lips and right infront of all of us. I turned around and looked at Jessica and from the look in her eyes a I can tell she is ready to kill somebody right now.