Long time no see...........Onesica relationship

He Took My Breath Away

 

So far everything is starting to get a lot better and akward at the same time. I mean Len hasn't been that much of a eversince Onew oppa came through our doors. But sometimes I feel like he's watching my every move whenever me and him are alone together Should I feel like nothing ever happened or should I feel afraid? At the same time the violence at school started to go down a little........I never actually told anybody at home about the violence at school cuz I know Len would never care if I got hurt at all...heck she'll probably care if I didnt get hurt harder than she does to me.

 

  "Rrrrrriiiiiiingggg, rrrrriiiiiinnngggg" The final bell which it was time to go back home. Man today at school is alot much harder than regular old school days when boys are trying to beat the freakin out of eachother until one of them actually does get killed. I was just about to go walking home from school until I heard somebody called out my name.

 

"Jessica!", I looked around to finally see a familiar female figure standing from across the road. That's when I saw her, "Yoona?"

 

"Y-Yoona!? OMg Yoona is that really you?" I said while running across ignoring all the people honking at me and nearly running me over as I tried to jump into her arms to give her a really big bear hug. My best friend since my childhood that moved to the states has finally came back after 8 years of not seeing eachother we hae so much to catching on to do.

 

"Omo I missed you so much I thought you were going to stay in the US for 10 years what happened?" I said while tears started to for in my eyes. Yoona saw how emotional I felt when I think she saw a small tear coming out of my eyes and wiped it for me.

 

"Well since my english has improved alot by the time I was there and he saw how my first few years I was kinnda feeling down from not seeing you.....we settle off with a deal"

"which is..?"

 

"How about we go to the ice cream shop down the block and I'll tell you everything" She said..knowing he nothing will me make feel more open unless there's ice cream on the spot. While we were bothing sharing a hot fudge sundae together Yoona finally told me everything.

 

"Well my dad saw how let down I was when I needed to move......we set deal so that I can come visit you"

 

"Araseo so what was the deal anyway?"I said with ice cream in my mouth."It was if I improved on my english perfectly and grades improve........he'll let me to come back to Korea to see you and everybody else that I miss so much.....................so guess who's back from the US?"

 

"OMG! you really all off on that deal didnt you!?So now that your here what r you going to do? I mean what about school"

 

"Oh that welll..... my dad already got into a new school that's really not that far from here it's called Hopes & Dreams academy"I eyes nearly popped out of my head when heard the last few words. Hope and dream academy is like the best school you can go to if only you were rich enough to go there.

 

"No way you go to hope and dream....that's like has been my one and only dream to go there to get the best scholarships and finally stay away from all the violence at my school"

 

"Yeah I know...oh and trust me that place is like the ultimate most richest school people can ever afford! So tell me whats been happening with you........how your parents doing?'' I nearly wanted to go up in tears as I heard the word parents as in my parents came right out . I forgot that I still haven't told her that they passed away months ago and that she has no idea where and who am I staying with."O-oh them w-wel ummm ...........Im sure they're ok........I mean I haven't seen them in months fom now"

 

"Really how come? I tried going over to your house but no one would answer then I told the neighbors about you sayin that you dont live there anymore sayin that your staying with a relative of yours I was hoping everything is alright"

 

"Well you see my parents moved away and ummmmmmm............"small tears slipped from my eyes as I tried to come up with the best explaination but Yoona got the best of me."Sica..you know you can tell me anything thats bothering you...........I know you cant the pain that long until it comes out." She said as she saw the tears I was trying to hold back slipping down my cheeks.

 

"(Crying) My parents got into a horrible car accident a-aand died at the very moment I couldnt help them at all. The doctors called told me that they passed away by the time they to the hospital." Isaid in between sobs as Yoona was holding me in her arms as more tears slipped out.

 

"A-and now I have to live with Len cause court said I have to be taken under care with a really close relative of my parents and she was the closest one they known" I was shocked to see Yoona face as I told her about Len.

 

"WHAT!?DON'T TELL ME YOUR LIVING WITH THAT MOTHER-ING LEN R YOU?" I nodded in reply as I was starring at the ground not once am I looking at her face.

 

"How could this has happen Imean i am truely sorry about your parents but living with her........She probably would hav given dog food for you to eat and let you sleep outside with the dogs"she said"Well I had no choices is either that or the orphange and come on Im way over the age of being an orphan"

 

"Well I guess your right but at least I get to see sometimes and see that you have been well fed"

 

"Yeah me too...well I gotta go my aunt doesnt want me to come home late because then I have to do the chores all by myself and face whats going to happen to me later if I dont come back fast enough. I see you tomorrow " I said giving her a quick hug then leaving her alone.

 

"Knock knock" I heard a knock at the door as I was tryin to vacuum the whole place up before Len comes back home from work. I look to see who it was until I saw Onew-oppa walk through the door wearing a loose white t-shirt and black skinney jeans. H e saw from the other side of the room with a big grin on his face.

 

"Annyong Jessica its been a long time since we seen eachother..... where's your aunt?" He said while sitting on the couch lefting his feet on the coffee table.

 

"Not home, she workin an extra shift I guess.....ummm can I get you anything oppa?" I said while I saw him walking toward feeling his breath and body against my skin sending shivers right threw me."A glass of water would be fine" he said his breath touch my lips as a smell of mint came to me sences. I quickly walked away from him as he followed me towards the kitchen. While trying to reach for a glass onew lifted me up from the as his hands touch my waist. I felt like estatic electricity came through as I heard the front door opening revealing Len in the living room..quickly letting me go.

 

"I'm home............Onew darling its so nice to meet you I missed you soo much dobo" she said while kissing him all over the place until she finally saw me.

 

"WTF you looking at now hurry up and make diner im starving and Im sure onew is too''

 

"Oh yes i am darling" he said while his eyes were still on me.