Boy or Girl?

He Took My Breath Away

(Jessica's POV)

 

"Oh my god it's a girl! It's going to be a girl" Yoona said.

 

"HUH!? No way, its a boy. It's definitely a boy" Key screamed out.

 

"Wanna bet on it!?" Yoona blurted. Oh my god here we go again. 

 

" yeah! 50 bucks saying it's a boy" Key smirked and held out his hand towards Yoona's. 

 

"Deal, I am so getting 50 bucks from you"

 

"Heck you wish".

 

I laughed at their little arguement as Jonghyun drove us to the hospital to see how our baby is turning out. I am already seven months pregnant and I'm very excited what gender our baby is going to be. It's been months since we told our friends about my pregnancy and they wanted to tag along to see what their niece or nephew is going to look. At first I thought that they were going to explode about the pregnancy and how we should have use protection,but I was wrong. Heck, all of them even offered to be the godmother or godfather of our child but in due time we'll decide. Not to mention they wanted to take picture of us together with me and my baby bump wearing our cap and gown from graduation. 

 

Even Mrs.Kim chipped in to help us with everything we need when the baby comes. Jonghyun's hasn't talk to his father at all since he moved in with me and Yoona and doesn't look like he plans to either. I do try to get him to talk to his father, but that only leaves to problems that he doesn't want to have. Not to mention it's bad for the baby too.

 

I looked up at Jonghyun who seemed to have this annoyed look on his face from the ruckus that was going to in the back. I guess maybe bringing our friends with us to the hospital wasn't such a good idea, but oh well you try argueing with people that love to care about a child's health. Mostly Key since he's the umma of the entire group. I looked in the back seat and laughed at how Yoona and the rest of the girls were arguing with Key about the baby clothes they think it's best for our little angel.

 

"Huh?! No way is my little nephew going to wear something like that. It's too hideous" Key said

 

"No it isn't... this is the most cutest thing a baby girl will ever wear. Mothers would die just to get their hands on it" Sunny said

 

"If there's one thing a mother would die for to get their hands for a baby is this" Key poked at at the clothes he was looking at for a boy.

 

"No way.... this is cuter" Taeyeon said

 

"Lets see then... Taebaby which one you think is cuter" They all looked Taemin to pick which one is cuter. "Well ummm...." "Come on Taemin pick one" Yoona rushed him. "I think they all look cute to me" he smiled innocently and looked away from them as if they were going to attack him. "Fine then.....Jessica noona which one you think is cuter for the baby" great they had to pick me.

 

"I think both of them are the cutest thing I ever seen, they'll look perfect on my baby" I smiled and rubbed my baby bump with my hand. "Clearly Jessica thinks ours is the cutest" Yoona blurted and sat back in her seat taking the picture away from me."No no no no no no mine is the cutest" Key blurted out. "Yeah right, ours is the best there is for our niece","Hells no mine is the best for in the world"

 

"Oh really why don't you stick that picure where your as.."

 

"THAT'S ENOUGH" Jonghyun screamed and everybody was dead quiet. "CAN'T YOU GUYS BE QUIET FOR ONE EASILY MINUTE SO THAT I WON'T HAVE TO HEAR YOU GUYS ARGUE ABOUT EVERYTHING THE WHOLE ING TIME?!" Jonghyun breathed out and turned around and had his eyes back on the road again. Seeing Jonghyun so angry like this makes him look like a scary guy but what can I do? I still love my little dino puppy. "Don't need to be so mean you know" Key said making Jonghyun even angrier.

 

"Jonghyun you ok" I touched his face making him soften up a little.

 

"Yeah I'm just...."

 

"Don't worry by the time we get to the hospital, they won't have to argue in the car anymore" I smiled sweetly making him smile too.

 

Minutes passe and we finally arrived to the hospital for my check up. Oh I can't wait to find out what my baby is going to be, I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, I just hope that it's safe and healthy. We all waited a couple minutes in the waiting room until it was finally my turn to be called up.

 

I laid on one of the hospital beds and lifted up my shirt to let the doctor see my baby bump. She spread some cold jelly all over my stomach as we all looked at the monitor to see a cute little figure moving around "Here's your baby" the doctor smiled and pointed to little angel laying on it's back, at that time I felt like I wanted to cry. That's me and Jonghyun's baby right there waiting to come out and see the world. Jonghyun smiled and leaned down and gave me a kiss, he cupped my cheek and wiped away a tear that escaped from my eyes.

 

"Silly girl why are you crying, this is our baby" he smiled

 

"I'm crying because I'm happy gosh.. I can't wait to meet him or her" I chuckled and wipe another tear that try to escape. "Oh by the way is it a girl or a boy?" I asked. I looked at both Yoona and Key's face to see which one is right about the gender. The doctor looked back at the monitor and still had that smile on her face.

 

"It's a healthy baby.......girl"

 

"YES!"

 

"NOOOOOO!" I looked at back at our friends and saw Yoona doing a happy dance while Key was on the floor crying. "YOU OWE ME 50 BUCKS KEY!" Yoona laughed and continue doing her happy dance while Key took out his wallet and sad. "This is ridiculous.." Key whined while giving Yoona $50. "Well your the one that decided to make a deal" Minho chuckled and looked away from the diva before he gets scolded. We thanked the doctor so much and drove back home. 

 

I laid in bed while Jonghyun snuggle up to me and rubbed my baby bump. "Aigoo, baby girl daddy can't wait to see you!" Jonghyun said as he kissed my belly. I smiled and at how Jonghyun loved to talk to our baby all the time, it was the cutest thing I ever seen. "Yah our baby girl said she can't wait to come meet us too" I smiled and pecked him on the cheek. "I'm so glad that we're together, you and our baby princess our the most important people in my life" "Me too".Jonghyun gave his most brightess smile and cupped my cheeks and pull me into a tender kiss.

 

 

"Owww..." I clutched my stomach. 

 

"What happened?" He asked, suddenly feeling worried. 

 

"Your baby..." I said.

 

"What?! Don't scare me!!" He raised his voice, panicking.

 

"I think she just kicked me." I smiled, caressing my belly.

 

"Really?!" He asked like an excited Daddy. I nodded and took his palm and placed it on my belly. Moments later, the baby kicked again. Jonghyun was smiling and talked to the baby again "Baby~~ Your first kick! Which leg did you use?" He asked as he caressed my belly. This is the best father and daughter moment I've ever seen

 

Author's note: Hey guys I'm sorry it took me too long to update. My ipod had this chapter written already and get got stolen from me in school. SO dont be mad at me please >_<  i've been getting alot of subcribers thatnks guys anyways comment and subscribe!!