Do I tell him?

He Took My Breath Away

 

(Jessica's POV)
 
 
I can't believe it, I'm pregnant, I'm carrying Jonghyun's baby inside me. What am I going to do? I can't be pregnant, I'm still not out of high school yet and this happens. Oh forget that, what am I going to tell Jonghyun? Will he leave me of I tell him? No Jonghyun loves me he wouldn't do that now, will he? I lightly place my hand on my stomach and traced it. I heard a knock on the door when I quickly wiped a tear from my face.
 
 
"Sica can I come in?" Yoona said
 
 
"Umm sure" I said. She walked inside with a trey of food and made her towards me. "How you feeling?" She smiled a little placing the trey on my desk. "Upset" I looked down and gripped the blanket tightly until my knuckles changed color. I felt her soft hand brushed through mine as she pulled them away from the covers "Oh come now, having a child is a blessing not a curse, you shouldn't blame it for being created" she patted my hands repeatedly. "I know I should be happy, but I'm not ok. I can't take care of a baby yet, I'm still in school and what am I going to do with a baby? I'm just not ready to take care of a kid yet, I mean look at me I'm still a kid myself" I cried out and lied down on my bed tearing up. " I'm just afraid what Jonghyun's going to say when he finds out that I'm going to have his baby" I teared up.
 
 
Yoona brushed a piece of my hair from my face and hugged me tightly "I'm sure he'll understand, Sica. He is the father of that baby and he is much as responsible for that baby as you are" she said. I looked up at her and she smiled at me. "And someone has to be the godmother once he or she is born" I chuckled at her comment. Maybe Yoona is right, it's time I take responsibility for my own actions, the only thing is I need to tell Jonghyun, but how? 
 
 
"How am I going to tell Jonghyun though?" I said, I looked over at Yoona and she had her thinking face on.
 
 
"Oh I got it!"
 
 
"Right after school tell him to meet you up at that small café, the one that Key owns and that's when you tell him arasso?"
 
 
"Maybe it's not a bad idea, but I don't know"
 
 
"Sica he is the father of your baby, he'll find out sooner or later" she said."Yeah your right" "Aren't I always" she smiled."Well get some sleep ok, because tomorrow is going to be one long school day ahead of us" spacked me lightly and wish me a good night rest. 
 
 
(The Next Day)
 
 
I just finish grabbing my books for my first class until I felt a pair of familiar arms wrapped around me. "Hey babe I missed you yesterday" this boy really knows how to brighten up my day huh? I turn around to face him, I'm still wasn't too happy about this whole baby, but Jonghyun has to know. "Umm…can I talk to you about something in private?" The hall was filled with a lot of people, I don't need anybody else to find out about my pregnancy. "Sure what do you want to talk about?" "Well it's just that ummm… Jonghyun I'm……" Rrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg. Really, right when I need to tell him something important. "On second thought…… how about we meet up at the café around the corner after school, arasso?" "Ne I'll see you later then" he gave me one last kiss and walked away with Minho, Key and Taemin. I sighed and made my way to my English class with the rest of the girls.
 
 
School went by in a blink of an eye and I was sitting down at one of the tables at the cafe  waiting for Jonghyun to show up. Instead of me worrying if he'll show up or not, I'm mostly worried how's he going to take it when I break down the news for him. I kept looking down at my hands and twiddling my thumps until I heard the bell ring from the entrance and Jonghyun came in. "Whoa, sorry I'm late, basketball practice took longer then usually" he smiled and sat down on the seat across from me. 
 
 
"That's ok, I didn't wait that long" I put on a fake smile. The waitress came by and took our orders, we stood there talking about graduation and whatever and our food arrived. I looked down at my food not even darting to eat it. Even by looking at it made me want to vomit. "So what is it you wanted to talk about?" Jonghyun looked up at me, snapping from my trance. "Oh that well ummmm……your going to freak out once I tell you" I said. "Why would I freak out?"he chuckled and continue to eat his food.
 
 
"Jonghyun you love me right?"
 
 
"Of course I love you, why would you asked that?"
 
 
"And we promised that we'll always be honest with each other and tell the truth right?"
 
 
"Sica don't tell me you cu-" he sounded worried
 
 
"N-no it's not that, it's something else"
 
 
"Well what is it?"
 
 
"Jonghyun……I'm pregnant" I breathed out, I looked up from my lap and saw Jonghyun eyes pop out of his skull.  We were silent for a moment, starring at each other until he broke away from the trance.He dropped his fork, grabbed his school bag and ran out the door. I knew it, I just knew it. I knew he was never going to accept being the father of my baby, our baby. I sat there looking at the floor, letting silent tears run down my cheeks. I stayed there no more than ten minutes until, I found the will to get up and pay the cashier. Just when I was handing the money to the cashier, the door swung open hard and Jonghyun came running to my side panting hard. 
 
 
"Congratulations  Jessica! You and I are going to be mom and dad"he smiled.
 
 
"Wait your not mad about this?" I was a little confused.
 
 
"Mad? Why would I be mad, we are going to be parents. There's nothing else in the world that's going to make me happy than to be the father of our own child" he smiled and looked down at my tummy. 
 
 
He reached in his school bag and pulled out two teddy bears; one pink and one blue with a single little bell in the middle. "Here...this is for the baby" he handed them to me. 
 
 
"So I can have the baby?"
 
 
"You definitely need to have that baby, Jessica! We're going to be parents" he smiled grew wider at the thought of him and I having our own baby. I couldn't hold back my tear any longer as they started sliding down my cheek one by one. A smiled found its way to my face as I try to wipe away my tears with my hands. "You silly girl, why are you crying?" Jonghyun brought his hands on either side of my cheeks and wiped my tears away with his thumps. "I'm not crying their tears of joy" I said still smiling. He hugged me tightly and took my hand in his and left the café. 
 
 
We spent our time strolling around the place thinking of what our future is going to be once the baby is born. At first I thought that Jonghyun would be angry about being father, but I was wrong. He was taking it easy and was happy that we our golf to have a baby, so it maybe it was just me that felt like it was the end of the world. I guess I was wrong, it was the start of a new beginning.
 
 
"Oh and once the baby gets older I'm a introduce him to all the girls" he smiled while we walked.
 
 
"What if it's a girl?" 
 
 
"Then I'll definitely won't any boy get near my baby girl" I giggled at his overly protective father side. We kept on talking about how the baby's room will be decorated and what are the best baby names he or she'll be named. But there's one more thing we have to face before we could go any further.....what will Jonghyun's parents say about my pregnancy? 
 
 
"Jonghyun?"
 
 
"Ne?"
 
 
"How are we going to tell your parents?" I looked at him and I couldn't tell how he felt about it. He had a blank expression on his face, just what are we going to do about that. I know that his appa doesn't like me, just what will he say about me  having Jonghyun's baby. I felt Jonghyun tighten his grip on my hand making me look up at him.
 
 
"Listen I know your worry about what appa might say, but don't worry I'll be in charge of everything arasso?"
 
 
"But why if he says that we can't have the baby and that I might have to give it up or something?" He held on to my shoulders making my whole body face him.
 
 
"Jessica listen to me...nothing in this world is going to keep us from having that baby. I will whatever it takes to convince my appa if it comes to that. Right now we just have to hope for the best" he said.
 
 
I looked down at my tummy and placed my hand on it. He's right, nothing in this world is going to keep me from having this baby. I smiled looked up at him and nodded in agreement of what he said. He smiled brightly and reached his hand down and placed it ontop of mine, looking me straight in the eyes.
 
 
"Tomorrow we'll talk to my parents about the baby together arasso?" I nodded in agreement and locked our hands together going back home. So tomorrow, we'll face his parents about my pregnancy, I pray that please let them accept me and our child.