Valentines Day

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Saying I Love You

 

“Happy Valentines Day to all! And for this wonderful event, we are having our annual Valentines Ball! You can wear any cute couple outfit, but of course this is a formal event. We expect everyone to come, with or without dates. Bring your friends, a family member or even your crush to the wonderful event!”

 

Those were the announcements made today. Oh Valentines Day. Was I even happy? I looked and saw how many girls go to the boys of Beast and Jungsu oppa’s friends. But where could he be? Anyway, I guess I’ll just have to give the others gifts first.

 

“Yoseob, Dongwoon, Kikwang, Junhyung oppa, Hyunseung oppa, Doojoon oppa,” I called them out and they made their way towards me, ignoring the rest of the girls around them. “Happy Valentines Day,” I greeted them and gave them those lollipops with swirls. They smiled at my gift. “We also have a gift for you!” They said and gave me a paper bag with a lot of chocolates. My eyes widened as I saw it like it came from heaven. “Minyoung-ah!” They all came and hugged me. When they pulled away, I waved goodbye to them.

 

 

As I was eating my chocolates alone when “MINYOUNG-AH!” I turned and saw the fish, the monkey and the rest of them running towards me. “Happy Valentines Day!” They said and squished me. “I… can’t… breathe!” I tried saying and they finally let me go. “Here are your gifts.” I handed them their lollipops and thanked me. They also handed me a paper bag. “This is from all of us, except for Teukie hyung of course,” Siwon said. And again, another bag of chocolates. “Have fun,” Heechul patted my back. Man, I got too many chocolates now.

 

“Hi,” a guy came to me. “You might now know me but I’m Jinwoon. I just want to give you these,” he handed me a small bouquet of roses and ran off. And it wasn’t only him, by lunch time, 5 guys had also given me gifts.

 

I sighed and sat by our usual lunch table. “Yah, Minyoung. I heard a couple of guys had already given gifts to you.” Hyuna commented. “I don’t care.” I said. I wanted to talk with Jungsu oppa to give him my gift, a big chocolate bar with our names on the wrapper and on the chocolate. But when I see him, he’s always surrounded by girls. I don’t want to interrupt them anyways.

 

 

“Attention everyone.” We all looked at the source of the voice. And I was surprised to see Jungsu oppa standing on a table with a megaphone. The girls nudged me and I stood up to get a closer look at him.

 

“Hello. Today is Valentines Day. First, I would like to thank all those who had given me gifts. Now, it’s my turn to give a gift to someone.” He searched the whole place until our eyes met. “Since you can see me, listen to me very well okay?” and I just nodded.

 

“This weekend is the Valentines Ball. Can you please be my date on that night?” My eyes widened and heard the girls gasped. “But I just don’t want you to be my date. Minyoung-ah,” he said and sighed. “It’s been bothering me that I don’t know what our status is. You’re special to me, and I hope you know that. And I hope I’m special to you too. Now, I hope that I could be yours and you could hopefully be mine.” He sighed and spoke again, “Can you go to the Valentines Ball with me… as my girlfriend?”

 

Did I hear it correctly? Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend, in front of a lot of people? I saw girls fainting and crying around us. He then went down from the table and walked towards me. “Minyoung-ah,” he said still with a megaphone. When he was in front of me, he turned off the megaphone, looked at me into the eyes and held my hand before whispering, “Minyoung-ah, saranghae.”

 

I froze in an instant. Is everything too sudden or am I just slow? In front of me is the guy I’ve been with ever since I came here. Now, here he is, asking me to be his girlfriend.

 

“Minyoung-ah?” I shot back to reality when he shook me. “What?” I asked. “I said, if you still call me Jungsu oppa, then it means that we will remain as what we are, but if you call me—”

 

“Leeteuk oppa,” I said. “Yeah. Then it means you said yes, oka— Wait, did you just call me Leeteuk oppa?!” I nodded and he immediately hugged me and lifted me above the ground.

 

He then took his megaphone and began shouting again. “YOU SAW IT! YOU HEARD IT! LEE MINYOUNG IS NOW FINALLY MY GIRLFRIEND!” he yelled over and over again. I had to chase him to get that megaphone from this guy I now call ‘my boyfriend’. And when I caught the megaphone, he pulled me to him. We were now under a tree, and not much people pass where we were.

 

He held my hand and placed it on his chest. "Do you feel my heart beating?" He asked me and I nodded. "It beats only for you." He said and I smiled at his words. He then my face and he gently leaned his face near me. "I love it everytime you smile, especially that I know they are for me." As much as I want to hit him, it was true. He makes me smile. "I promise you that I'll never leave you. I love you so much Minyoung." He said and gently placed his lips on mine. Sweet like chocolate. Perfect for Valentines day. 

 

He pulled me closer to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I also placed my arms around his neck as we continue to spend our kiss as lovers. Now I know what I am to him. And I know what he is to me. Park Jungsu, saranghae.

 

{Doojoon’s POV}

I guess I was too late. You never even checked your locker today. Today was the most special chocolate I’ve ever given you. And you didn’t even take a glance at it.

 

I can’t do anything any more, right? You are Leeteuk’s now. I guess I just have to focus on other things like taking over Seoul now that your heart. As much as it pains me to hold on anymore, I just can’t. I’ll just have to make sure you won’t get hurt.

{End of POV}

 


 

Yey to the new couple! :D Don't forget to comment! Silent readers will be hunt down by Kyu! JK. :D