Taeyeon To Leeteuk

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Can You Hear Me?

 

“Are you sure you have to leave?” Yoona asked as they were preparing her things. “Yes. This is important.” Taeyeon explained and she faced me after. “Minyoung-ah, I don’t know when and where we’ll meet again. I’m sorry for the Valentines Ball. Anyway, take care. Take care of everyone, especially Leeteuk oppa,” she said and looked at him for the last time. “Goodbye oppa,” she told him and hugged the both of us. “Do you really have to go?” Leeteuk asked and she nodded. “The girls will just have to follow me after a few days. Right now, I need to go ahead.” She said and placed her luggage on the cab. “Good bye and take care of each other. Bye everyone!” Taeyeon waved to everyone and entered the cab. The cab zoomed off and we watched until we can’t see it anymore.

 

 

“I can’t believe she’s gone.” Leeteuk oppa whisperedd. “It’s all your fault,” Jessica muttered. “What?” He asked her. “Nothing,” she answered and walked away. He grabbed her arm and looked at her. “What do mean it’s all my fault?” he asked.

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}

“She left because she was hurt. Hurt that you chose her over her,” she explained pointing to Minyoung. I raised my eyebrow at her. “Oppa, let go of her,” Yoona said and I let go. “Unni, let me do the explaining. Go home with the others now.” She said and Jessica snickered before leaving.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry for Jessica unnie. She just can’t accept that Taeyeon unni decided to leave and we’ll just have to leave after a few days to follow her.” She said. “Is it okay if she’s here with us?” She asked and we looked at Minyoung. “I’m ready to hear anything.” Minyoung said. I held her hand and looked at Yoona.

 

“Unni thought for a while before making her decision. She left because she knows she’ll only get hurt more by the second, by the minute, and by the hour knowing the person she loves has someone else.” She said looking at me. I blinked for a while.

 

“She thought she was special to him. Everyone did. All of us did. Everyone thought they were a couple even if they weren’t. Then we were away for a few weeks and when we came back, she was treated with less importance. We noticed that, but she just shrugged it off. Until it came to a point that when she met his girl, she became the evil inside her, that lead her to do the unimaginable. Jealousy took over her. But she finally accepted the fact that she has finally accepted defeat for the first time.” she said.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_

 

“Are you okay?” Minyoung asked me and I nodded. “I hope so. I’ll be entering my place now.” Minyoung said and I nodded. “Wait,” I stopped her and kissed her cheek before leaving. I think she blushed after the kiss. And I think she also didn’t close her door immediately after I left.

 

 

I thought again about what Yoona said. Taeyeon… she left because of me? I guess I always treated her so special. She was so special to me, but not that kind of special like Minyoung’s. I always saw her as my favorite girl dongsaeng and not more than that. I think I made her hope for more.

 

I took my phone and called Taeyeon. “Yeoboseyo?” she said on the other line. “Yeoboseyo. Taeyeon-ah, it’s oppa.” I said. “Oh,” she was surprised. “Why did you call oppa?” she asked. “I just want to say I’m sorry.” I told her. “Sorry for what? You didn’t do or say anything to hurt me.” She excused herself. “Just accept it, please. I know I’ve made your hopes up. I’m sorry I didn’t make our situation and relationship clear.” I told her. “I understand. I’m sorry for the things I’ve done for Minyoung.” She said. “Are you really okay?” I asked her. “Yes. Anyways, oppa, I have to go now.” She bid farewell and hung up. I really hope she’s okay.

{end of POV}

 


 

@Bling_Bling_Lover, you're right. I'll find a chapter where I can insert some action. :p