What?!

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

{Leeteuk'sPOV}
Morning came and my phone was ringing. I immediately answered it, not wanting to wake up my girl. "Yeoboseyo?" I tried to sound not as annoyed. "HYUNG!" Kangin was in the other line. "This better be important. You woke me up at 7 a.m." I answered with my eyes still closed and my hand was Minyoung's hair. "Hyung, we're going on an attack. All of us will be going. If you can't come, it's okay." He said. "I'll try." I told him. "Where are you staying at, hyung? You didn't come home last night. Are you at Minyoung's place?! Did you do 'it' already!?" I then heard the voices of the other boys. "I'll talk to you later," I said and hung up the phone. I felt Minyoung move and watched her as she open her eyes.

{End of POV}
 

I moved and gently rubbed my eyes before having a clear view of last night. And to my heart's greatest desire, here I am, waking up in the arms of the person I love th most. "Leeteuk oppa~" I called for him and he just smiled at me and my cheek. "Good morning beautiful~" He greeted me. I sat up and he sat up too. "I'll use the bathroom first." I said and stood up to wash my face. 

 

When I stepped out, I saw him getting ready to leave. "Are you leaving already, oppa?" I asked him. "The guys need me." I just helped him wih his outfit. "I'm sorry you have to sleep here." I looked down. "It's okay. Anyways, talk to you later then." He said and kissed my cheek then left.

 

 

"Minyoung-ah!" I heard the voices of the girls as they bang on my door. I opened it and they immediately went in. "Wait, isn't that your outfit from yesterday!?" Sohyun asked."And wasn't Leeteuk sunbae was also still wearing the same outfit yeserday!?" Jihyun said and they all gasped. "Don't tell me you did 'it'!?" Hyuna gasped. "We didn't!" I shouted back at them. "Whatever. You're so pink." Gayoon pointed . I looked at the mirror and hated the fact that I can't hide myself right now.

 

Suddenly, I received a text from Dongwoon, telling me to go to the office right away. I looked at the girls and told them I have to go. I took a bath then we headed out.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

{Leeteuk's POV}

I hurriedly went to our dorms to see the guys getting ready with their weapons and masks. I just rolled my eyes as I pass by them. "Hyung, did you sleep at Minyoung's last night?" Ryeowook asked. "I did--" And everyone gasped and cheered. "How was she?! Was she good?! She looks like she's good in bed!" Heechul remarked and I glared at him. "We didn't do 'it', if that's what you're thinking. She fell asleep while we were watching television last night, and I fell asleep too. So that's what happened." I explained to them. "Yeah right. Of course you won't share you experience with her!" Heechulsaiid that earned him a smack from me.

 

I went to my room to clean up and change into nice clothes. I took my gear and weapons and hopped inside the car. "Hyung, what did you do yesterday?" Sungmin asked me. "We watched movies, watched the sunset, and ate dinner at her place." I answered him. "And you slept at her place." Heechul added. "Nothing happened, okay!" I yelled at them. "Leeteuk hyung, Heechul hyung said you only slept at her place. He never mentioned you did 'it', so you could you please keep quiet." I heard Kyuhyun say. I looked at him and his eyes were glued to the screen of his PSP. I just sighed and waited until we arrived at our destination.

 

 

Soon enough, we arrived at the place. It was an abandoned warehouse, as always. We wore our masks and let them go first. As always, I'd stay behind and let the others come after. It took a while before the others came back. I then saw 7 figures running along, and one of them had long hair, just like Minyoung's, who ran pass our van and went to the ones behind ours. I went down to try and catch them, but when I got down, they just drove off.

 

The rest of the boys just returned and were tired and some got scars and bruises. "What happened?!" I asked them as they hurriedly went in the van. "They had escaped. I think they just left. We can still catch them." Donghae said and we drove away immediately.

{End of POV}

 

"Are you all okay?" Doojoon said as he took his mask away.  We all nodded and looked back as we saw a van following us. "That must be Super Junior!" Hyunseung said. We sped up, trying to lose them, but they were fast. I took out my gun and started firing it. I aimed at their wheels and mirrors, but they were able to avoid it.

 

"Did you hit them?" Hyunseung asked. "No.They can avoid it." I told him. He handed me a bomb and I looked at it. "It's not an explosive bomb. Just a smoke bomb. Aim it at any part of theirvan, and the smoke will have an effect on its engine, making it vulnerable and stopping them." I nodded and went back at the window, aiming at the van. But before I can throw it, someone from them fired a gun. I immediately ducked to avoid the bullet.

 

"They're firing guns now! What do I do?!" I told the guys. "I'll go distract them first. You follow after." Junhyung said as he reloaded his gun. He went back out, and started to fire his gun. I then snuck out and threw the bomb at the van. Junhyung saw it and he withdrew. I watched them as they sorta lost  control of the van and started to fire bullets again.

 

Doojoon stepped up at the accelerator and we watched as their van was lost in the smoke. We gave out a heavy sigh after what had happened. We got as far as we could and stopped for a while.

 

"That was close," I remarked and they all agreed. "They were so close in finding us." Junhyung said. "Were you injured?" Kikwang asked me and I shook my head. "Some bullets almost got me, but I managed to evade them." I told them and they nodded.

 

 For some reason, I felt nervous a while ago. As if the people I saw were people I know. But I don't even want to think about it anymore.

 


 

Car chase for this chapter's action! I'd like to dedicate this chapter to Bling_Bling_Lover & ChiakiChan. I know you've wanted an action chapter.

 

Don't forget to comment! :D All are loved.