Scared In A Fight

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Knock Out!

 

I was given an assignment today. I had to go to a special event and work undercover. I wore a black dress, with a black mask to cover most of my face since the party had a masquerade theme. From across the room, I can see the rest of Beast in the place. My mission, distract Kang Shinhyuk, the young leader of A Class. A Class is famous in running clubs. They just happened to mess with us and fooled us with a fake check. Now for some payback, we’re here to steal some money, and probably engage into fights if needed.

 

I already saw his picture and by the looks of the people surrounding him, he’s the tall one with the black and green mask. I slowly moved my hips, walking towards the bar counter, avoiding him. “I’m making a move now,” I said through the earpiece attached to me. They told me to avoid him, that way he’s notice that there’s this one girl who’s not interested in him.

 

“Excuse me,” a voice said from behind. I looked to my back and saw that guy we think is Shinhyuk. “I can’t help but notice that you just ignored me.” He said confidently. “I’m sorry. You were surrounded by a lot of people. And I just don’t want to be in a group.” I said and took a drink of my water. “You want undivided attention?” he asked and I nodded. “Well, I’m free right now. Can I have this dance?” I nodded. I left my earpiece to hear anything.

 

He led me to the dance floor. “So, what’s your name?” I asked. “I’m Kang Shinhyuk, the owner of the place,” he proudly said. “Oh. I’m impressed.” I complimented him. “And you are?” he asked. “Don’t reveal your identity,” Doojoon said on the line. “I’m Kim Soojin,” I replied. “Beautiful name.” he said. I tried my best to feel comfortable, but his hands were not sensing that I don’t want his touches. “Please stop,” I told him, but he didn’t and his hand went to my legs and thighs. And the next thing I knew, he was on the ground.

 

{Doojoon’s POV}

I watched as Minyoung dace with Shinhyuk. I felt really uncomfortable with their ‘dancing’. I was just waiting for Hyunseung and Yoseob. While watching Minyoung, I can feel her discomfort.

 

I watched as the guy touches her body. My eyes twitched. She tried to tell him off, but he just won’t listen. He touched her legs and thighs and I just couldn’t take it anymore.

 

I ran towards him and punched him on the face. Minyoung froze in place. I removed my jacket and covered her. She was shaking. I hugged her and whispered, “I’m sorry,” to her. We started to walk away.

 

“YAH!” I saw Shinhyuk stand up with a bleeding lip. He charged towards us but I avoided. “This is for touching her!” I punched him again. “Guards!” he called and men from different directions came towards us.

 

“Dongwoon, take Minyoung out of here. Guys, I need backup.” I said and they followed. Dongwoon immediately took Minyoung, who was still probably traumatized, to the van. And the rest came to help me fight the others.

 

When most of the guards were unconscious, we ran back to the van. I saw Minyoung who was drinking a bottle of water while shaking. I immediately went to her and hugged her. “Minyoung-ah, I’m sorry.” I said and hugged her tightly. “I didn’t want that to happen.” I told her.

 

She hugged me back. “I was scared.” Was all she said. Then the rest of the guys comforted her too.

{End of POV}