Making You Laugh

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

One Day

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}
This was the day I promised her, the day I’d make her laugh. We were at our dorms and I asked helped from them.

 

“Wookie-ah~ Can you prepare some food?” I cooed. “I’m busy hyung~” he said as he flipped a page of his book. “It’s not for you! It’s for Minyoung!” And in an instant, he stood up and happily skipped into the kitchen.

 

Then there was a knock on our door. I hurriedly went to open the door and it was Minyoung in her usual outfit but she was in her black shorts and her glasses. She looked so cute. Her legs are so white. I stared at it as she entered the place. She sat at the couch as I called the guys. Only Sungmin came out.

 

“YAH! MINYOUNG IS HERE!” I yelled and they all stormed out of their rooms. They all took seats near her. “Not too close please,” she said and tried to push Heechul and Eunhyuk who were at her sides. “If you don’t want to get hurt, follow her.” I told them and the two followed.

 

I already told them the plan so they just have to follow. Eunhyuk began by telling a joke to which no one laughed. “Stop telling lame jokes Hyukkie!” Heechul scolded him again. Shindong delivered a good joke, some laughed but she was only slightly smiling.

 

We even prepared a short skit and dress up for the guys to do. For them to do this, I have to loosen up some rules in the house. Even though we were all laughing already, she was having a hard time to laugh. There were some giggles, but that’s not enough.

 

“Can’t you really laugh? Have you even laughed your whole life?” Heechul asked. She just shook her head with sad eyes. “Laughing makes people feel better. But my life isn’t good. I need something to make me feel better. I want to laugh and be happy, forget every bad thing around me.” She said and sighed.

 

“Eating time!” Ryeowook yelled and we all ate. “Hyukkie~” Hae fed him and Hyuk also fed him. “Minyoung, eat a lot!” Ryeowook said and she ate. Her eyes widened and looked at him. “Live with me and cook for me, please~” we laughed at her statement. All laughed except her. She just pouted her lips.

 

After eating, Hyuk stood up. “Why don’t we just perform something for her? She might still smile.” He said. “Then dance,” we said. “I don’t wanna! I wanna sing!” We all raised our eyebrows. “Come on! Sungmin hyung, can you get your guitar?” the older man just got it and gave it to him, but he just whispered something to Sungmin. Suddenly, he started playing the guitar and Eunhyuk sang I'm Yours . I looked at Minyoung who was giggling. “What’s funny?” I asked. “He sings funny,” she said. While singing, Donghae slid behind his back and pretended to slip and pulled  pulled Eunhyuk’s pants down 

 

 

 

We laugh, but what caught all of our attention was the suddenly loud hysterical laugh and we all turned our heads to see a beautiful Minyoung laughing. She was so beautiful. Eunhyuk picked up his pants and turned red. “YAH!” He hit Donghae. “But you made Minyoung laugh~” Hae pointed out.

 

They all turned to her and we were wearing smiles. She turned to me and was smiling.

“What?” she asked with a smile. “You should laugh more. You’re more beautiful that way.”

{end of POV}

 


 

She finally was able to laugh, thanks to Hyukkie of course~

 

I'm sorry for such a long wait. I had a problem with AFF where I can't edit my stories. I'm sorry. Don't forget to comment~