Trial

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Lies

 

 

"This court is now in session as today's case features Beast's leader, and one of the most sought criminal in Korea, Lee Minyoung." It was the introductory remarks as I entered the court room. Everyone was there, Beast, Super Junior, 4Minute and Girls Generation, and surprisingly, Taeyeon was there. I now know who Girls Generation is. They are Super Junior's counterpart, lead by Taeyeon. Just like how 4Minute is Beast's counterpart.

 

I looked at them and gave them a weak smile. I know this is gonna be the end. I'm ready to face my consequences.

 

"Lee Minyoung, do you swear to tell nothing but the truth, and only the truth?" I was asked as I raised my right hand and my left hand on the bible. "I do." I answered and was allowed to sit down. "We now call the prosecutor to the stand." The judge said and the lawyer stood up and walked towards the stand, where I was.

 

"Lee Minyoung, is it true that you are Beast's leader?" The prosecutor asked. "I am not denying anything." I answered. I kept my face emotionless. "I know that Beast stands as a group. Is this true?" He asked again. "Yes. It is true that Beast is the group we ran. Everyone has a right in our group. But I stood out among all of them." I answered him. "I've heard that it's run by 6 men and not by a girl." He said. "That's a lie. Whoever you think they are, they're just a cover-up. They have hidden me all along. It's part of my plan."

 

{Leeteuk's POV}

"Are you saying that YOU are the mystery girl that everyone's been looking for?" He asked her. She gave him a smirk before answer. "What do you think? Do you see another girl fighting?" She answered. She's tougher than one thinks. She knows she'll end up at jail. She's not defending herself and is just  answering the prosecutor with stubborness.

 

"I now call the defendant's lawyer to come." The judge said. "Minyoung, do you want to be saved?" The lawyer asked. "I don't decide on this trial." She answered. Why isn't she defending herself?! It hurts seeing her like this. She's seen as a bad person, but I can't blame her.

 

"Are you saying that you've admitted your faults to the society?!" Her lawyer was having a hard time with her. "I admit that I have committed faults to a lot of people." She said and looked at me. "I have nothing else to say." Her lawyer said and the other lawyer stood up. "Are you aware of what crimes you have committed? Are you really sure that you are the girl that everyone has been looking for?" We were all nervous. She was Lee Minyoung who would never back down.

 

"I am the one that killed a lot of people. I am the one behind all of Beast's actions. Why won't you believe me?!" She was getting annoyed already. I tried holding my tears, hoping that she would be alright, and that she would do something to save herself. "You don't believe me right?" She said to the lawyer. Her lawyer was stunned with her words. "Well, then, is it true that you are associated with the famous Hwang Minjoo?" Wait, what does she have to do with Hwang Minjoo? Don't tell me...

 

"Yes. It was me. I killed him. I killed that guy. Why wouldn't I? He burned my parents when they were inside our house. HE TURNED ME LIKE THIS. I JUST GOT REVENGE. And that's just not what I did. I did more things unimaginable. I tried hacking into Super Junior's system and got into a lot of attacks than any of you morons have." She yelled and she had to be calmed down. "So it was her who did it!?" Kyuhyun said with surprise. I held my hands tight, holding my tears as I watch Minyoung say those things. They looked at me, but I didn't look at them. I'm weak to see Minyoung in pain.

 

Our eyes met and I could read her apologies through her eyes. I know how she was holding her tears now. The Minyoung who never cried before is holding her tears. She isn't that strong anymore.

 

I couldn't believe what she had just said. She killed hwang Minjoo, the one I treated as a father. I wanted to get angry, but I couldn't, especially since I found out that she killed him. Then again, I should know her story the most. I should forgive her in my heart. Out of everyone, I should be the one who should be able to forgive her and understand her situation. 

{End of POV}

 

 

{Doojoon's POV}

Why is she doing this?! Why is she telling all this?! Does she want to be convicted? She's telling us right now that it was her who killed Hwang Minjoo. I always suspected that that night she was missing was connected to the night Minjoo sunbae died. I never thought her life was just that. 

 

I don't think she deserves this. I wish she could just save herself.

{End of POV}

 

"Is it also true that you were dating Super Junior's leader?" The lawyer asked me. I was stunned. I couldn't risk his identity. "Were? Are you sure you have correctly done your research? And isn't that too much to research about my private life?" I asked and he too was a bit stunned. "Well, uhm.. I.." He sorta panicked and I sighed. "Whether I am dating someone or not, you shouldn't be doing it. But I'll tell you that I am in a relationship with someone. And I love him so much." I ended and looked at Leeteuk. I smiled at him and he did too. At least I know in my heart it's still him.

 

"Well,  we also heard you were associated with Super Junior." The lawyer spoke again. "Bringing up the topic that I'm dating their leader?" I scoffed at him. "Seriously, I'm in a relationship. And I know that he isn't part of Super Junior. In fact, he's one of the top students in our university. He wouldn't be in this world." I told him.

 

"But I also found out that you were one of the top students in your university. Not just that, you're the top student in your level. What made you do this thing?" He asked. "I guess you can never have all the good things at the same time." I said.

 

"I had the worst. I used to live on the streets, with no food, no money, no house and no family. One day, I got a house. I also got a job." I looked at my friends and continued. "Soon enough, I had a school to go to. I had friends that I had met along the way. I also got the family I never knew I could have." I sniffed. "I'm sorry. And from the beginning of my first day of my school up to now, I had that one person with me along the way. That one person whom I love so much that I can't live without. That one person I love. You know who you are. I love you so." I tried to hold my tears as I said these to them.

 

My life has been good with them. Without them, I don't know where I am.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

They said that they were just gonna announce the result. But it is very predictable already, right? I was ready. I made this decision the minute I saw it was the boys of Super Junior who were tied up, and that it was Leeteuk oppa that I was about to kill. I realized that I have done a lot of cruel things to a lot of people. I need to repay, and this was the only way needed.

 

"This court finds Lee Minyoung, guilty of multiple charges against her which includes murder, homicide, arson, illegal possession of weapons and theft. She is, therefore, sentenced to lifetime imprisonment." They announced and I bid my last smile to everyone at the room, and blew a kiss to Leeteuk. 'I'm sorry', was all I could mouth to him, but he nodded instead.

 

Now I was where I truly belong, in jail. I don't know how they will live now, but I hope it was what I had told them.

 


 

 

It , right? I just wanted to put a trial scene in the story. :p