Meet the Friends

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Miracle  

 

 

I waited for Jungsu oppa at the entrance, and as expected, he was there. He took me to my first class of the day and waved goodbye at me. I saw another chocolate at my table. “Have a nice day. Don’t be sad. I don’t want to see you sad. ^^” It wrote this time. I smiled at this.

 

You also had P.E. class today. You watched as some of the boys play soccer. The teacher whistled and the girls lined up for track. There were 5 girls, and one of them was me. As soon as the whistle was blown again, I immediately ran. They timed each of us and they were surprised to see my record. “11.21 seconds for 100 meters for Lee Minyoung.” They were amazed, but I wasn’t really much surprised. I had to withstand running around from people who tried to attack me anyways.

 

When classes were over, Jungsu oppa was waiting for me. “Are you busy this afternoon?” I shook my head. “Is it okay if I bring you to our place to introduce you to the rest of our friends?” He asked and I nodded.

 

He then brought me to an apartment not too far from school. He entered and I saw 12 boys who were so wild and messy. It felt like the past, only better. “Ehem,” Jungsu cleared his throat and 12 guys came running towards us. I was afraid of the number of people here.

 

“Hi Minyoung,” Hankyung bowed. Heechul then winked at me and I gave a disgusting face and they laughed. Kangin waved at me. Yesung was holding a turtle. Shindong was again, eating a chocolate. I eyed it and he gave it to me again after Leeteuk commanded him to.

 

“Annyeong~ I think we haven’t met. I’m Lee Sungmin,” a cute boy said. He even looks cuter than Yoseob and backed away a little, he's just too cute. “Hi! I’m Eunhyuk! Omo! I know you! You were the record holder for the women’s track 100 meters!” he exclaimed. I tilted my head and recalled if we met before. “I think I remember you. Ah yes,” he then smiled. “The monkey soccer player,” I said and they all laughed. “Yes. You were the soccer player who looks like a monkey or a monkey playing soccer.” I said and they still laughed, but I wasn’t even joking.

 

“Hi, I’m Donghae.” A handsome guy said. “I’m Siwon,” a tall man gestured at me which made me raise my eyebrow. “I’m Ryeowook!” a bubbly, short guy appeared. “I’m Kibum,” oh his smile. It’s even better than Jungsu oppa’s but he doesn’t have the dimples though. “Lastly, I’m Kyuhyun,” a guy holding his PSP said.

 

“Annyeong haseyo~ I’m Lee Minyoung-imnida,” I introduced myself. “Oh,” they all said in unison. “So you’re hyung’s Minyoung,” Kyuhyun said. Hyung’s Minyoung? I blinked and looked at Jungsu oppa who was blushing. “Why don’t we take a seat?” he said shakingly and I sat down. “Wookie-ah, can you get her something to eat?” He commanded and he went to the kitchen. 11 pairs of eyes were on me and I feel uneasy.

 

“Can you not stare at me like that? I really dislike crowded places.” I explained and they slowly backed away. When the food arrived, they watched me eat, which was very uncomfortable. “Can I eat without you looking at me?” I asked and they bowed their heads.

 

After eating, we sat at their couch. Their place is big. “Do you all live here?” And they all nodded. “We are like a family,” Ryeowook answered. “So, what school did you come from?” Siwon asked me. “She was home schooled,” Jungsu oppa said. I mouthed ‘thank you’ to him.

 

“What year level are you on?” I asked all of them. “I, Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Kangin and Shindong are of the same level. Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Siwon are in the same year as yours,” “No wonder I keep seeing monkey boy.” I commented and they laughed. “And lastly, those three are still in high school,” he pointed to the remaining three.

 

“So, Minyoung noona, how did you meet Leeteuk hyung?” Kyuhyun asked me and looked directly in the eye. “Jungsu oppa saved me,” I said. “Jungsu?!” Heechul said in an irritated voice. “Saved you from what?” Sungmin asked. “I was almost crushed by a stampede of girls during the first day of school.” I told them the story and they nodded.

 

“So, do you like him?” Kibum asked. “Who?” they laughed at what I said and they all looked at Jungsu oppa. “Oh. He’s nice,” I said as I took a bite of the chocolate I got from Shindong. “Can I have some?” he asked to which I shook my head. “I don’t share chocolates.” He pouted and begged, but I just ate them all.

 

I stayed there until it was night time. The guys were funny, but they weren’t able to make me laugh. They’re nice actually. “I have to go now,” I said and stood up. “I’ll take you home.” Jungsu oppa offered and I nodded along.

 

 

This time, he took out his car and he drove me to my place. “Would you like something to drink or use the bathroom?” I asked him and he nodded. We got down and entered the lobby.

 

As soon as we entered I saw 6 figures waiting at the lobby. “Minyoung-ah!” Yoseob shouted and they all turned their heads to our direction. “You know them?” Jungsu asked. I bit my lip and nodded.