Summer with Beast, SJ, 4Minute... and Girls Generation?

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Girls Generation

 

We were now on the van that will bring us to the beach. I was riding with the 5 girls. I managed to convince Beast oppas. Doojoon oppa was hard to please. The 5 were excited, and he hesitated. But I got him to agree.

 

The 13 boys were in three vans. They just had to bring a lot of clothes. There were also two more vans. I really don’t know who they were. So there are a total of 7 vans.

 

When we arrived at the rest house, the girls immediately grabbed their bags and ran to it. I sighed as I stepped down of the van and eyed the other vans that came. Beast oppas were so happy, well except for Doojoon oppa. I waved at him and he hid his face then waved back.

 

I saw the next two vans that contained the 13 boys. One by one they all went down and ran to the rest house too. And the last one to go down was Jungsu oppa. He was walking towards me when the last two suspicious vans came.

 

“Who are they?” I pointed. “If you don’t mind, we invited more people.” He explained and I watched as the two vans opened and gorgeous legs came out. I saw 9 beautiful ladies with gorgeous legs come out. Never had I been so insecure about my physical appearance, until I saw them.  I bowed my head and looked at myself. Should I even care?

 

“Let me carry your bag,” Jungsu oppa offered but I shook my head. “These are all my clothes,” I told him and slung my backpack to me. I started walking and he followed. “Jungsu oppa, who are they?” I pointed at the nine beautiful girls. “Them? They’re our friends,” he said and smiled. I nodded and we walked towards our rest house.

 

It was big. There are 34 people in here right now and we can fit. A room can accommodate 3 persons. It has a total of 12 rooms. I shared a room with Jiyoon and Hyuna.

 

All of them had 2-3 bags while I only have a backpack with me. Well, I also have another bag that has my shoes. We started to unpack and once they were finished, they dragged me to the beach that was outside our house.

 

Everyone was busy doing something. The girls of 4Minute were playing volleyball. The boys of Beast were on the water. Then there were ten other boys running around except for Shindong and Eunhyuk who were eating something. Then I looked at the nine beautiful girls. They were lying on beach benches and applying sun block on their skin. I’ve never seen such beautiful women at the same place. I sighed knowing I can’t be like that.

 

They were wearing bikinis, and I could tell some of the boys were eyeing them. I was wearing only shorts and a big shirt. Should I really care what I look? Why am I even concerned with what I look? Wait, there he is, waving towards me.

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}

“Minyoung-ah!” I waved at her. She waved back and I walked towards her. She looks very pretty. So what if she’s just in her shorts and shirt? She stands out among the girls wearing bikinis.

 

“Are you hungry?” I asked her and before she could answer, her tummy made a cute sound and she immediately covered her tummy. I giggled and grabbed her hand. We went to where Shindong and Eunhyuk are and I shooed them away.

 

She started eating and I watched her as she wipes some smudges on her face. “What’s funny?” She raised her eyebrow. “Nothing,” I replied and started eating too.

{End of POV}

 

“Jungsu oppa, who are they?” I pointed to the nine beautiful girls. “Oh. They’re good friends of ours. They’re nice really. I’ll introduce you to them.” He took my hand and dragged me in front of them.

 

 “Hey ladies,” he said. “Annyeong oppa~” they all said. “This is Minyoung,” he introduced me and some of their faces fell, especially that one girl. “Be nice to her okay?” he said and they all nodded.

 

“I’ll introduce you to each one of them.” He said and did what he said. “This is Sooyoung~” She stood up and saw that she was tall. Very. And she was also very pretty. She also seems nice so I shook hands with her. “Next is Sunny,” another cute girl. I backed away before shaking hands with her. “What’s wrong?” she asked. “You’re just too cute,” I answered. She tilted her head and just smiled.

 

“I’m Tiffany,” a girl with beautiful eye smiles said. I shook her hand and her eyes caught my attention. “I’m Hyoyeon,” a simple yet beautiful girl she is. “I’m Seohyun,” a girl bowed at me. I bowed back at her. “I’m Yuri,” the girl with the most beautiful legs and body spoke. I wonder how many guys had she had with her beauty. “This is Jessica,” Leeteuk spoke. I looked eye to eye with her and she gave that cold feeling I can battle with. She just smirked and stretched out her hand. “I’m Jessica,” she said and I shook back.

 

“I’m Yoona!” A beautiful thin girl said. Wow. I saw how Jungsu oppa smiled at her. I really can’t compete with that beauty right? “And lastly, this is Taeyeon,” he said and the girl who had a sad face from the beginning just shook my hand. “now that you know each other, I hope you get along.”