One Month Together

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Love U

 

{Leeteuk's POV}
I hope I'm not too early for the date. I have just arrived in front of her door. I straightened my attire then knocked at the door. Then when the door opened,, it revealed a beautiful Minyoung whose hair was slightly curled, her cute black tank top with a red ribbon on the waist, and then I gulped when I saw her legs. She was wearing a black ruffled skirt that glitters at the edges of the layers of it, and it was only up ot her mid-thigh. And lastly, she was wearing some killer heels. I gulped before looking at her face. "Happy First Monthsary," I told her as I gave her the flowers. "Ready?" I asked without looking at her legs. She nodded and I took her hand.

 

I saw her look at her phone oftentimes. That's weird. She doesn't check her phone that much. I wonder why she keeps looking at it. "Here we are." I said and took her to a mall. I know how she likes to go to places that she rarely goes to.

{End of POV}

 

We began to watch the movies and he held my hand all the way. He chose an action movie, like how I wanted it. During the movie, he would feed me some popcorn and I would play by throwing it into his mouth instead ot feeding it to him. He would laugh and I would smile at his high pitched laugh that I love so much. Throughout the movie, he had his arm round my neck and my head on his shoulder.

 

After the movie, we walked a little with fingers intertwined. "Would you like to take pictures?" He asked me, and without giving an answer, he just pulled me to the photo booth.

 

"In here, we can pose to whatever we want," he said with only a few inches away from me. And here goes my heart, thumping crazy again. I felt my face turn pink and then the camera flashed. He pinched my cheeks then posed for the next shot. I posed with a peace sign while he wrapped his arms from my back and smiled. Next is we each posed a half heart and connected with each other. And for the last one, he held my chin and made me look into his eyes. 

 

Doesn't he know that he makes me melt? He leaned in and I closed my eyes. I could feel his hot breath. But it made me disappointed when he only kissed my forehead. When I opened my eyes, he was looking at me. "Were you expecting something else?" He spoke up. I pushed him. "I'm not!" I said and fanned myself. We checked the pictures and they were beautiful, especially the last one.

 

We played at the arcade after and I enjoyed the games that involved guns. I got the highest scores and Leeteuk tried to high five me but I just stared at him.

 

After eating, we left the mall and we made a stop in front of the Han River to watch the sunset and rest. I was about to sit beside him on a bench, when children who were biking fastly passed us and almost hit me, causing me to fall on Leeteuk's lap. "YAH!" I yelled, but I didn't realize our position right now. I looked at our position. I was sitting on his lap with my arms around his neck. I immediately jumped off and sat beside him. 

 

"Happy Monthsary Minyoung-ah." He whispered to me and was aiming for a kiss but I avoided him. "Yah~" he pouted. "Oppa, we're in public. You know that I don't like to do it in front of other people." He laughed at me and just hugged me instead. He then held my hand and placed it on his chest. "You know, you make me live my life harder." He said. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. "You're all I can think of. You distract me." He joked. I hit his hand and he smiled. "But you know what, you're the reason why I can still smile and be energized after a very tiring day." He said and kissed my cheek.

 

And I swear, he melted my heart and my knees got weak.

 

{Leeteuk's POV}

She then checked her phone and was surprised. "Oppa, it's getting late. Let's go to my apartment right now." She seems in a hurry so we drove back to her apartment. She's acting weird, but I try my best to shrug it off. When she opened the door, I was surprised. 

 

The room was filled with black and white balloons, all with 'Happy Monthsary' on it. The table had three candles that were lit up. I looked at her who had just placed the flowers I gave her. "Let's eat.” she said and I a pulled her chair. I looked at the food at the table. "When did you have time to do this?" I asked her. "I had helped." Before I could even ask her another question, her phone rang. She put it on loudspeaker for me to hear. "Minyoung-ah!" A girl's voice called. "Hyuna?" She asked. "Hey, are you in your apartment already?" Another voice asked. "Gayoon, yes. Thanks again for helping me." She said as she looks at me. "Yeah, everything is wonderful and beautiful." I added. "Leeteuk sunbae! I guess we have to hang up now. Enjoy~" Gayoon ended and hung up the phone.

 

I took one white balloon then tied it to her wrist. "White?" She blinked and I nodded. She then took a black balloon and tied it to my wrist."Happy Monthsary oppa," she smiled. I held her hand and it was only then that we ate our dinner. For dessert, she took out a white cake from her refrigerator. "This is a white chocolate cake that I asked the girls to buy." She said and placed it on the table. It was small, enough for just the two of us. She sliced each of us a part of it.

 

"Say ah~" I told her. She did and I fed her some cake. She then held her fork with cake in front of my mouth and I ate it. "Would you like to go to the couch and watch some television?" She asked me and I nodded.

 

We sat at her couch, still eating the cakes. She leaned her head on my shoulder as she eats her cake and watch the television. After finishing the cake, there was icing on her lips."Minyoung-ah, you got icing on your lips." I said. She was about to wipe it off, but I held her hand. She blinked at me and I looked at her eyes deeply. I gently leaned in and our lips met again. She kissed back and her arms were now at my neck this time. I gently laid her down and I was on top of her.  I then realized that I was heating up and I pulled myself away. I saw her face that was so red. We looked away and just watched with television again.

 

She was in my arms and we were lying down with her on top of me. She then held my hand and looked at me. She smiled and I knew that those eyes were filled with love and sincerity. I kissed her nose, and she pulled me that our lips met. I kissed her and she did too. She was more than I could ask for, a girl who can love you whole heartedly even if you can't hear it. She takes care of me even when others don't see. She doesn't need to show to the world her love for me, because she wants only for me to see it.

 

She then pulled away, catching her breathe. She then resumes watching the television with her still on top of me. I continued holding her hand, while my other hand plays with her hair. After a long time, I looked at Minyoung, only to find her sleeping. I guess I have nowhere else to go but sleep with her. “Happy Monthsary once again.” I said and kissed her hair and wrapped my arms around her before drifting back to sleep.