Where Were You?

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

{Doojoon’s POV}

“Minyoung-ah?” I called her name from the outside, but she wasn’t answering. I had to use the spare key I have for her room. I opened to her place and saw that she was still asleep. How can she sleep when it’s almost lunch time now? She should have awoken up at 8 or 9, just like her usual self.

 

Just as I was about to leave her room, something caught my eye. Her belt was out. Her knives seemed to have blood residue. Her gun, the bullets lessened. Did she fight last night? Why was she alone? Was that the reason why we can’t reach her phone last night?

 

She then woke up. “Doojoon oppa, what are you doing here this early?” she asked. “You were still asleep, so I used my key to check up on you. I’m sorry. It’s already lunch time by the way.” I told her and she immediately sat up. She stood up and was making her way to the bathroom.

 

“Where were you last night?” I asked her and she stopped. “It was something personal.” She said and went to the bathroom. When she was out, we went to the company after. I let her eat since she woke up late.

 

“Hey, have you heard, Hwang Minjoo was found dead this morning.” Kikwang said. I looked at Minyoung who froze at the sound of Minjoo’s name.

 

{End of POV}

 

“Hey, have you heard, Hwang Minjoo was found dead this morning.” I froze at the sound of his name. I continued to eat and act like I didn’t know anything. “Who’s Hwang Minjoo?” I innocently asked. “Hwang Minjoo was a big help to us. He was one of our main suppliers of weapons.” I should have known he was up to no good. But why would Beast work with him?

 

“Where were you last night?” Junhyung asked me. “I was out last night.” I answered him. “Until past 1 in the morning?!” Yoseob asked. “I can take of myself. If you won’t believe me, do you want me to demonstrate it to you?” Yoseob shook his said.

 

As soon as I was finished eating, I went to the basement to replace and upgrade my weapons.

 

I sharpened my two knives and returned it to my belt. I think I need a new one. I looked around and saw one that caught my attention. It was a little bigger than what I have and sharper too. I looked at it and touched it first. I know that this knife is what I need. I took out my gun and found a better one. It was a little bigger, but not heavier.

 

“Minyoung-ah, tell me. Where were you last night?” Doojoon oppa asked. “I’d rather not talk about it. I’m not ready to tell others about it first.” I answered and went back up.

 

I recalled the memory of last night of the day my parents died. I can feel that my tears are gonna fall, but I try not to.

 


 

*Exams are up. Please understand if I can't update because I'm really trying my best to balance my time. After our exams will just be our practices for our graduation, and I'll be free after this week. :D