Final

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

You Are The One
 

 

Today is the day. We'll have a simple ceremony held at the prison where I was staying. We were lucky that we were allowed to have it here, where everyone can watch the ceremony that was gonna be held. The prison guards, my cell mates, the other prisoners, and my friends were all there. 

 

"Minyoung-ah, you look beautiful." I saw from the mirror that Taeyeon walked in. I smiled at her and she my hair. "You are prettier than I imagined." She added and I got more nervous. "MINYOUNG-AH!" I heard the girls squealed as they entered and they were all shocked to see how I was. "You make a perfect bride!" Sohyun exclaimed. "And paired up with the perfect groom!" Gayoon added. The seven of us giggled while they fix me and calm me down as the clock ticks. "In a few moments, you will no longer be Ms. Lee Minyoung, but Mrs. Park Jungsu." Jihyun said and the girls squealed again. My heart began to beat really fast at their statement. I wonder how Leeteuk oppa is doing.

 

 

{Leeteuk'd POV}

"Congratulations hyung!" The boys were jumping and were crazy as always. "This is happening so fast!" Heechul said. The boys are here to comfort me before the most awaited event for the year. It wasn't grand, just like how Minyoung wants it. All she cares, was that everyone was here. 

 

"Hyung, are you ready to take on this new chapter? We hope you the best. We all want Minyoung to soon be free and spend time with her." Kangin said and hugged me so tight. We were all laughing and joking when someone knocked on the door. "Mr. Park, it's almost time." The coordinator said and I nodded. The guys patted me and left.

 

I faced the mirror and took a deep breathe. This is the day I promised to myself and to her. I love her so much that I don't care even if she's in jail.

 

I stepped out of the room and saw Doojoon leaning on the wall, waiting for me. "Leeteuk," he spoke up. "Hey," I said. "Can we talk before the ceremony begins?" He asked and I nodded. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked him. "Congratulations." He said and shook my hand. "Thanks." I smiled at him.

 

"You know, Minyoung is precious, to everyone and to me. She was unlike any other girl." He said, smiling. "I know. Silent but deadly." I smirked, and he did too. "You know, you are one very luck man. You were always at the top. You had everything. I couldn't defeat you. After all the defeat, I had Minyoung to make me smile. And yet, I couldn't even have her. In the end, you won all our battles, and her heart." He said. I kind felt guilty with what he said. I always won against him. 

 

"But now, it doesn't matter. I got someone else now, Gina." He said and I could tell that his eyes lit up at the sound of the girl's name. "Take care of her. Even if I don't love her anymore, I'm still her oppa. And I'm allowed to hurt you if you hurt her." He threatened and put his fist up in the air. "But seeing how you treat Minyoung all these years, your love for her is beyond my love for her. I'm happy you two ended up." He added and patted my back.

 

"Mr. Park! Please hurry up!" I was called again and I nodded. "Well, this is it. Good luck." He said and went out first. I breathed heavily again, knowing that this was the moment. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Our wedding was at an open area where everyone could see and watch us. All our friends didn't mind the fact that the venue was small for all of them. All their attention was on the event.

 

The music started playing, the door opened, and she was standing there, beautiful as ever. And as expected she looks very beautiful in white. All our eyes were on her. The girls' eyes were in tears as she walks the aisle. She's a walking angel. 

 

The moment she arrived beside me, I whispered to her,"You look beautiful." She tried her best to hide her blushing face. After all these years, she's still the same shy Minyoung I fell for, the girl who hides her true feelings, the girl who doesn't like showing in public her affection to me, but when we're alone, showers me with her love.

 

"Don't look away. I like it when I see you blush." I told her as I hold her chin to make her look at me. As she did, her face was just so red. I just want to kiss her right now, but I just can't.

 

"Now, let's settle down before we begin the ceremony." The pastor announced. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Time flew by and everything was immediately done. We looked at everyone and took a bow. I turned to Minyoung, and knew that it was time to kiss her. I could see her blush, and she was just a cute sight. I first held her chin and looked directly into her eyes. I felt like drowning into those beautiful eyes of her. It was just magnificent. 

 

I leaned in closer and closer to her. She closed her eyes, and I did too. Just then, our lips met. I kissed her passionately, and she kissed me back. I felt her hands wrapped around my neck. I then heard the boys applaud and howl. We pulled away and I saw how red her face was. Her arms were still around my neck and her left foot was raised.

 

"I love you, Leeteuk oppa," she whispered at my ear and kissed my earlobe. I was a bit surprised with what she did and I went to her ear to whisper something to her. "I love you too, Minyoung. Any by the way, you're gonna get it tonight." I told her and kissed her earlobe too.

 

I pinched her cheeks and carried her bridal style. Everyone was cheering and howling as they follow us out of the room.

{End of POV}

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

I've accepted who am I. My life turned out the way it never expected for it to be.

 

I was Lee Minyoung, Beast's ultimate fighter, most wanted girl in the business, and the girlfriend of Super Junior's Leeteuk, who at that time, I never have expected was the leader. 

 

Now, I am Park Minyoung, married to Park Jungsu. He became a nurse while I'm in jail. I'll be out in 20 more years, but Leeteuk couldn't wait that long to settle with me. He said he'll wait until the day I'll be set free, then we could walk once again together, and watch the sunset like the old times.

 

In the end, things turned out good. The girls of 4Minute pursued music in college, and have finished them. Girls Generation began modelling and a joint business of a clothing line. Super Junior boys followed their own hearts. Some ventured into sports. Some inherited their parents' company and some were into the arts. Lastly, Beast pursued their individual dreams. Most of them into music, but Doojoon oppa went to become a basketball coach. I'm happy for him and Gina too.

 

For Leeteuk, he will work as a nurse. He told me if ever there's a chance, he'll want to be a nurse at the jail where I am, so he can check up on me always. And as for me, I will just have to serve in jail. I'm not feeling bad of my choice. I have been here for a few years already, and I don't regret my decision.

 

 

"Baby~ What are you thinking about? And the window is open, you might get sick." Leeteuk said as he wrapped his arms on my waist from my back, kissed my shoulder, and pulled the sleeve of my robe a little lower. "Let's get back to bed." He said as he kissed my shoulder blade, going up to neck, then to my jawline. "Another round, I see. I can feel you getting hard already." I smirked, and he on my neck. "Ah~ You've left a lot of marks already from the one before." I complained, and I could feel his smirk. After this,  I don't know how I'm gonna hide his marks on my neck.

 

"Fine, let's go back to the bed." I said in defeat. He then carried me and removed my robe, for another round of love making with this guy. He tried to be as gentle as he can be, but I also love it when he's rough. It just ruins his good boy and angel-like image. But, no matter what he looks like, I love him.

 

"I love you, Lee Minyoung, or should I say, Park Minyoung." Leeteuk said as he kissed my lips. "I love you, Park Jungsu, my husband." I told him as I kissed his lips once again before cuddling into his well-built chest. 

 

Love, I've found it, even though I never searched for it. Being at the top of Seoul, was nothing to me, if it meant hurting the one you love. I'd rather be at the lowest point, as long as I have the one I love the most with me.

 


 

Well, the story has ended. Thank you for reading the story that lasted for 73 chapters. Long, right? Please leave your comments and thoughts for the end. 

 

If you want, please subscribe to my next story, Love Has No Limits  . It's an SJ fic, as always. 

 

 

Thanks to my wonderful subcscribers. Hope you enjoyed this story. :)