I Just Want To Have Fun With You

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

That Man

 

My phone was ringing today and saw that Leeteuk oppa was already calling. I immediately picked it up. "Yeoboseyo?" I said first and he spoke up. "Minyoung-ah, are you still mad?" This must be about tomorrow. "I'm not anymore. I'm sorry if I was a little hard and stubborn to you yesterday. I've just been tired, you see." I told him and sat on my couch.

 

"Well, if you're okay now, is it okay if we eat something outside, my treat." He said and I smiled. "Sure. I'll wait for you to come." I said. "What about you just come down to your lobby?" He said and I stepped out of my apartment. "What are you talking about?" I asked as I wait for the elevator. "You'll see." He said as I walked out of the lobby. "Where are you?" I asked and walked a little more.

 

To my surprise, not standing from afar, is a handsome Leeteuk who just hung up the phone and hid it. He walked towards me and gave me a small bouquet of flowers. He was wearing a a simple polo with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. His pants were clean and straight and his converse shoes were white most of all. 

 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I asked as I held the bouquet in my arms. "Are you surprised?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, I want to cheer you up, so I wanted to take you out. If that's okay with you." He said and I nodded. And in an instant, he grabbed my hand and we ran towards his car. 

 

"Oppa, I'm just in house clothes." I whined but he just smiled at me. "You're beautiful to me, and isn't that all that matters?" He asked and he drove away. I was just wearing shorts that were up to my knees, and a black tank top. I only have my phone in my pocket and a few money bills with me. I don't know this day would be.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

{Leeteuk'sPOV}

"She's so cool~" "Wow!" "Look at her score!" Guys were amazed at Minyoung. She was playing some game called 'Army Attack' and her score is at the millions already. She has been playing the game for almost 30 minutes now. The guys were clapping and cheering her, while I just stood beside her, leaning on the game and watch her as she mindlessly plays the game.

 

"Minyoung-ah, are you hungry?" I asked but a guy pushed me away. "YAH! I can't see anything! Move!" She stopped playing and looked at me. "What did you do to my boyfriend?" She then shifted his eyes to the guy who had pushed me. Her eyes were scary as if she would kill him.

 

The big guy gulped. For his big size, he isn't as brave as he looks like. "You pushed him? You hurt him." She glared at him and walked towards him and the big guy could only gulp. Despite the game being over already, she didn't care and continued to walk towards the guy.

 

"I'm gonna--" "BABY!" I called and hugged her from behind.

{End of POV}

 

"BABY!" I heard Leeteuk oppa say and hugged me from behind. I softened and looked at him. "Are you okay?" He asked me and I just nodded. "Let's go already, okay? You must be hungry." He said and he took my hand as we walk out of the arcade. 

 

"She's a legend." "She just scared sunbaenim." "She's great." I heard the people inside say, but I couldn't care less. "Ice cream?" he asked me and I nodded. I took seat beside the window. The view was beautiful. I then looked at Leeteuk oppa who was still waiting for our ice cream. 

 

I then remembered when. He called me baby earlier. He made me forget every anger I have. "Baby..." He called again and I felt my cheeks heating up. "I guess you're still mad for disturbing you yesterday, and calling you 'baby' wouldn't help too." He frowned and I shook my head. "Ani. Oppa, I'm sorry for how I was yesterday... And it's okay if you call me baby." I said and my face was still blushing. I turned to him and saw his big smile.

 

After eating, he took me to a small store where they sell accessories. "Look, an angel!" He said and borrowed my phone. He then tied it to my phone and showed it to me. He paid for it and returned my phone. I then saw a halo headband and wore it to him and took a picture. "Now, I'm really an angel." He said and played aroud like a child. He really is an angel. He's my angel.

 

He then took a stuff toy and gave it to me. "Domo." I remarked and he nodded. I hugged the stuffed toy and it felt great. I looked at the price tag and it was expensive. "Do you want it?" He said and I just shook my head. I returned the stuffed toy in its position before and just signalled at him for us to leave already.

 

When I was already outside, he told me to wait outside and I did. After a minute, he went outside, holding a paper bag and gave it to me. "What's this?" I asked and he smiled. "Open it." He said and I follwed him. I took out the content and saw the Domo stuff toy. "Oppa..." He just smiled at me. "I know you like it." He said and I smiled back. I don't like it. I love it.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

After a tiring day, Leeteuk drove me home and kissed my forehead good night. When I entered the lobby, I saw Doojoon oppa sitting, as if he was waiting for me.

 

"Oppa?" I called for him and he looked at me. "Have you eaten?" I asked. He stood up and spoke. "I was just hoping we could grab something to eat drink." I looked at my watch and saw that it was already 9 p.m. "Wait, I'll just put these things in my room." I said and went to my room. I let the Domo stuffed toy rest in my bed before going out with Doojoon oppa.

 

We walked to a coffee shop in front of my apartment and took a seat. "Oppa, why are we here?"  I asked him and he was silent. "I just wanted to have fun with you. Is that bad? We don't spend much time anymore since you and Leeteuk got together." He said as he took a sip of his coffee. I looked down and felt guilty. It was true. We only see each other when we have missions, and we don't spend time together like we used to.

 

"Oppa, mianhae. I owe you a lot. I'm sorry." I told him and bowed at him. "I know how you can repay me." He said and grabbed my hand. We walked along the busy night life of Seoul. Lights were all it up and music was loudly played. He then lead me to a toy store. "Do you like it here?" He asked and I nodded. I looked at them and marveled at the sight of toys.

 

  

 

I'm like living a childhood I didn't expereience when I was young. "Oppa, why bring me here?" I asked at him and he took a toy. "I know that every child wanted to have a lot of toys. Knowing your past, I want you to experience a part of childhood that all children must experience." He said and threw me a barbie doll. I gave it a weird look. "Can I cut its head off?" I asked him and he took away the doll from me. "I'll buy you everytime so you can take our frustrations, anger and sadness on the doll, okay?" He asked me and I nodded.

 

We spent most of the time playing around like children. I played with all the toys I can find without breaking them. When we were tired, we went out for ddukbokki.

 

"Oppa, thank you." I told him. "For what?" He asked me as he took a bite of ddukbokki. "Because you made me experience a part of my childhood that I didn't experience before." I told him and ate another piece of ddukbokki. We continued eating until we were full and walked back to my apartment.

 

"Thanks for the night oppa." I waved goodbye to him and held tightly a bag of barbie dolls I can take my anger out. I set the bag on my table and laid on my bed, hugging the domo doll Leeteuk oppa gave me. I felt like a child with the things they had bought me. Before falling alsleep, I received a text from Leeteuk oppa, greeting me good night. It was all I needed to make me fall asleep with my domo stuffed toy.

 

{Doojoon's POV}

I was always by your side, even at the beginning. I wanted to tell you my heart, but I just couldn't. I stay closer to you, but you go away unintended. I want to hug you when the temperature drops at night. I want to give you my jacket, but the night is not as cold enough.

 

"Thanks for the night oppa." She waved goodbye and entered her apartment. Why can't I forget my feelings for you? I love you like a beggar. I wait for you to notice me, even if I know you won't. I'm so stupid to still be even waiting for you.

 

I sighed and walked towards back at he dorm. I passed by the bakery where I used to buy the chocolates for Minyoung. "Good night ahjumma!" A girl sang and bowed at he ahjumma inside the store. "Good night Gina." The ahjumma greeted her. She saw me and was startled  about my presence.

 

 

"Oh. Sorry sir, but we're closed now." She said. "No. I'm not here to buy. I was just passing by." I told him. "I know you. You always pass by our store, and you use to buy chocolates every morning. Why'd you stop buying after Valentines?" She asked. "Well, the girl I was buying those chocolates for has a boyfriend now." I told her. "Oh. That's sad." She said and pated my arm. For an unknown reason, her touch sent a tingling sensation.

 

"Hey, it seems that you've been observing me. You like me, do you?" I and she smiled. "I always see you. Anyway, It's getting late already. I have to go home now." She told me. "Wait, it's not safe for you to go alone at this time. If you don't mind, can I walk you home?" I asked politely. "Well, if this is your direction too, then I won't  mind."She said. "Lucky fo you, this is also where I am headed too. I am Doojoon by the way, Yoon Doojoon." I introduced myself. "I'm Gina, Gina Choi." What a pretty name. She is also pretty.

{End of POV}

 


 

Because of ChiakiChan, I got inspired to put the last part of Doojoon. The last part was just a last minute addition. I thought to put something on how Doojoon will meet another girl.