Please Don't Go

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Warning: Dramatic chapter ahead.

 


Please Don't Go

 

{Leeteuk's POV}

I woke up with my phone ringing. I picked it up, and to my surprise, Minyoung was calling. She never calls me. I always call her. I immediately picked it up. "Yeoboseyo?" I asked and heard her sniff. "Why are you crying?" I asked her. "I'm not crying. I just have morning colds. That's all. Anyway, are you busy today?" She asked me. "No I'm not. Why?" I asked her. "I want us to spend the day together, just the two of us, doing things I want that we haven't done before." She said and I agreed. "Is this really you Minyoung?" I joked her but she didn't laugh. "Don't you want your girlfriend to ask you on a date, if you don't want--" "Ara. Ara. I would love to go on a date that my girlfriend insisted." I said and hung up the phone.

 

After preparing for an hour, there was a knock on my door and I was surprised to see a girl who was in ponytail, white tank top, beige short pants and white flats. When the girl turned to face me, I was shocked that it was Minyoung.

 

"Oppa? Yah Park Jungsu!" she yelled and I got into my senses. "Huh? What?" I said. "What are you staring at?" She asked. "Well, you're not wearing any black." I commented and she just took my hand. "I'm wearing white because it's your favorite color." She said as we exit our dorms. "Good thing you aren't dating Sungmin or you'd be wearing pink." I joked and she stopped walking. "Do you want me to date Sungmin Oppa instead?" she said and I just shook my head. "I was just joking." I said and kissed her cheek instead. Her face softened and we went on.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"What are we gonna do first?" I asked even though it was obvious we were going to watch a movie. "We're going to watch a movie." She said. I bought the food while she bought the tickets. When we went in, I thought I saw that we were watching one of those romantic-tragedy movies, the ones that Donghae would probably watch, but knowing Minyoung, she doesn't like those movies.

 

When the movie began, I was surprised that it was the movie. "Minyoung, are you sure you wanted to watch this?" I asked her. She nodded and ate our popcorn.

 

The movie was about a girl who left the boy without telling him any reason. The girl reminisces her time with the guy then reveals that it was because of her job that she left. She was a drug dealer and a member of a mafia in their country. When the mafia died and she was free, she looked for the guy. To her dismay, the guy loved another one. It was a story of what if she didn't join the mafia and the present. In the end, it showed a scene if she didn't leave. It showed that when she didn't left, the guy died in her arms, trying to save her.

 

After the movie, I looked at her and her eyes were once again unreadable. There was this expression of sadness, if I guessed it right. "Minyoung-ah, are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded. "Let's go!" She said and grabbed my hand to go somewhere else.

{End of POV}

 

The movie was like what awas gonna happen. I never expect for the movie to be like that. I took Leeteuk oppa to the park and we rented bikes. "Are you sure you want to ride this?" He asked me and I nodded. "I want to try to it, and of course I want to do it with you." I said with a blush and he pinched my cheeks.

 

He climbed the bike first and I hopped behind him. I tightly wrapped my arms at his back and felt his back for the last time. This might probably the last time I'll hold you like this.

 

He began to pedal fast and I raised my hands and screamed as he smiled at me. "I love you oppa." I said and hugged him again.

 

{Leeteuk's POV}
She looked so beautiful as the wind blows her hair. She raised her hands and screamed as I went fast. Her smiles were so beautiful, it was the most beautiful I've ever seen. Somehow, there was this weird feeling in my heart, a feeling of nervousness and fear.

 

"I love you oppa." She said and wrapped her arms around me again. I stopped and she was surprised. I turned to her and she was still holding me. "Did you just say those words I think I heard?" I asked her and she nodded. I hugged her and carried her. "Oppa, home. Please." I nodded and carried her back to her place.

 

When we reached her place, I laid her down at her couch. "Oppa, lay down with me." She told me and I laid beside her. "I love you." I told her, and she smiled. She pulled me closer to him and kissed me. I was stunned for a second, but kissed her back. I held her tight in my arms and placed myself on top of her. She then pushed me a little and pinched my nose.

 

"Ow! Why pinch my nose?" I pouted. "Because you're so cute. I really love my oppa. I love you Leeteuk oppa." She said and kissed me again. She placed her arms around my neck, pulling me closer and closer to her. She then pushed me away and she set me beside her. "Oppa, you must be tired? Why don't you sleep for a while? I still want us to do something later." She said. I looked at the clock and it was still 4 in the afternoon. I agreed to sleep for a while.

 

I wrapped my arms around her and she did too. She gave me a quick peck before I could close my eyes. "Sleep well, oppa." She greeted and I drifted herself.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Minyoung!" I woke up immediately and was relieved that Minyoung was still beside me in my arms. "Oppa, what's wrong?" She  asked as she rubbed her eyes. "Nothing." I assured her and brushed her away. I kissed her lips and she smiled. I couldn't tell her that I had a nightmare of her leaving me. It might scare her. I'm just happy to know that she wouldn't ever leave me.

 

"Oppa, can we watch the sunset?" She asked me. "Of course. I would love to watch a beautiful site with my beautiful girl." I answered.

{End of POV}

 

"Oppa, can we watch the sunset?" I asked. "Of course I would love to watch a beautiful site with my beautiful girl." He said and kissed my forehead. We then got ready to leave my place.

 

I want to hold you for the last time. I want to see your face when I wake up for the last time. And for the last time, let me watch the sunset with you before I go. 

 

We walked along, holding each other's hands. I watched as the sun was already slowly disappearing, and darkness was approaching.

 

"Oppa, can you do me a favor?" I asked him, holding the tears in my eyes. It's time.

 

"Sure. What is it?" He asked and pulled me closer to him. "Can you please close your eyes and listen to what I'm gonna say?" I told him and he followed. He closed his eyes and a tear immediately fell from my eye.

 

I held his hands and kissed them, which made him smile. "Oppa, always remember that I love you. There's nobody else in my heart but you. I can't live without you." But I don't know why I'm doing this to me, and to you. "Remember my words, I love you. You are the only person I can say these words to." I said, holding my tears. My face was already red, but I tried to fix myself even if he couldn't see me.

 

"I love you so much Leeteuk oppa. I love you." I told him before kissing him the last time. This would probably our last kiss until we see each other again, if we ever see each other again.

 

My lips longed for him. I want him. I need him. He pulled me closer to him, and I know he could feel my tears.

 

{Leeteuk's POV}

Her kiss was deep and filled with passion. It was like it would be the last time she would give me her kisses. I pulled her closer, and felt something wet across my face. I realized it was her tears, but why is she crying?

 

She pulled away and placed something in my hands. "When I let go of your hands, count from 10, open your eyes and read the paper I gave you. Remember, I love you." She said and pecked my lips again before letting go of my hand.

 

10...

 

9...

 

8...

 

7...

 

6...

 

5...

 

4...

 

3...

 

2...

 

1...

 

I opened my eyes and she was gone. "Minyoung-ah?" I called for her, but I got no response. I remembered the paper in my hand and I read it.

 

'Leeteuk oppa, my Leeteuk oppa, my Park Jungsu. Always remember that I love you. There was not a moment I do not love you. You might be wondering where I am right now. I'm sorry to leave you. I can't explain to you in detail, but it has something to do with my job. I just know you can't accept what I do for a living. When I'm gone, it doesn't mean I don't love you anymore. I really do. I just have to leave. I'm sorry. Always remember that I love you. I love you with all my heart.

 

Love, Your Lee Minyoung.'

 

I didn't realize that tears were falling endlessly on my face. "Minyoung-ah... Minyoung-ah! MINYOUNG-AH!" I yelled and fell down on my knees. "I CAN ACCEPT YOU WHATEVER YOUR JOB IS!" I said and stood up to run, calling her name, looking for her. "I'LL ACCEPT YOU WHOEVER OR WHATEVER YOU ARE! JUST COME BACK TO ME!"

 

I thought you love me, why did you leave me? I cried and continued to call her name. "MINYOUNG-AH! MINYOUNG-AH! PLEASE DON'T GO! IS THIS A JOKE? IF IT IS, I'D FORGIVE YOU! JUST PLEASE RETURN TO ME! RETURN TO MY SIDE!" I cried until I couldn't see or breathe properly anymore. I fell on my knees, but I know I just couldn't give up. I know she's just near.

{End of POV}

 

I covered my ears, trying not to hear his voice, but I just couldn't avoid it. His screams were so audible and clear for me. It hurts me more that I see him I like this. He's crying and looking for me, while I hide behind a tree. I couldn't bear the sight of him like this. It breaks my heart. I have to go because I have to put Beast first.

 

I held my chest, and silently cried out as my heart felt the worst ever. It was even worse than the time I saw him and Taeyeon were kissing. It's worst than all those pain I got from any battle. I'm doing this because I know that he can't accept who I am, and this if ro his own protection. I'll risk my safety and my life, as long as he's safe.

 

"MINYOUNG-AH! MINYOUNG-AH!" There he goes again, breaking my heart. "PLEASE COME BACK TO MY ARMS!" You don't know how much I just want to hug you, hold you and tell you that I'm not leaving. I want to kiss you once more, more than what we really do. I want to sleep in your arms and wake up seeing your beautiful face. I want to your hair again while you sleep at my lap. I want to trace your face with my finger and kiss everywhere I want you too.

 

I'm sorry I have to leave you Leeteuk oppa. I just have to. Just like in the movie we watched, you can forget me and move on, but I'll still love you as always.

 

{Doojoon's POV}
It hurts too. I watch her cry and Leeteuk who was screaming his lungs out, looking for her. I want to hold her, and comfort her, but I just can't. Minyoung, I gave the choice not to leave, but you chose to still go with us. I wasn't forcing you to do it, but you insisted. Now here I am, paining at the sight of two lovers, parting at an unexpected manner, all because she have to leave for her job. The only thing I just hope is that they would still love each other and that they would meet in the future to reunite and rekindle the old feelings they have for each other.

 

Now that Minyoung has bid farewell to the person she loves, I think it's my turn to bid farewell to that one girl who's special to me.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

I walked inside the bakery again. "Annyeong haseyo!" She sang. "Oh! Doojoon sshi!" Gina smiled as if her eyes sparkle like the stars at night. "Gina." I forced a smile. "Why is your smile like that? Is there something wrong Doojoon sshi?" She asked and held my arm. "Can we talk? If that's okay with you?" I asked. "Well," She bit her lip and looked at the ahjumma. "You can go. Return within an hour." She said and we left.

 

We ate first before telling her. "Doojoon sshi, you're making me nervous. Are you gonna tell me something important?" I can tell she was already uneasy. "Gina, I'm sorry." I told her. Confusion was all over her face. "I'm leaving." I told her. "What?" She asked me. "I'm going to Busan." I told her. "But why?" She asked me, holding my hand this time. "It's because of my job." I answered her. "How long will you stay there? Will I see you again?" She asked me. "I don't know." Was all I can answer her. I met eyes with her, and my heart was feeling uneasy.

 

"So there's a possibility that I may not see you again?" She bit her lip, trying to hold her tears. "Gina..." I tried to her cheek. "Please... Don't go.." She said, almost crying. "I want to, but I have to." I answered her and pulled her into a hug. "I really can't stop you can I?" She said as she pulled herself away. "Gina..." I whispered. "If you're leaving, take care. But can you please drop by the shop before you leave? I want to give you a gift to remembe rme." She said and we went back to the store.

 

She handed me a basket filled with chocolates, cookies, muffin, cupcakes and a bear holding a heart. "When you have time, please, try to visit me." She said I hugged her for the last time. I was sure that a tear from her fell from her eyes. Sure it's just been a week since we met, but she was already special to me. And I can't believe that I have to say good bye to her. If only I had met you earlier, then I wouldn't have to go too, but everything's ready.

 

I pulled away from our hug and we both wiped our tears. "Well, this is goodbye then." She said and was about to return back to work. "Wait," I said and pulled her arm, leaving her a kiss on her lips. "Doojoon sshi..." She whispered. "Promise me there'll be no other guy. Wait for me, okay?" I told her. "As long as there won't be any other girl." She told me and I nodded. "Now, I have to go." I waved her goodbye.

 

I made my way, and our eyes were stuck unto each other's eyes, until we can't see the other one anymore. I held the basket in my hands. I looked at it and saw a crumpled note attached to it. 'To Mr. Cute Guy who always buys chocolates. Happy Valentines!' I guess she really has been watching me from afar. Too bad that it's only now that I noticed you. Please wait for me, Gina. I'll be waiting for you.

{End of POV}

 

I tried to walk away from him. I just can't bear the pain anymore. The pain is killing me. I'm sorry Leeteuk oppa, I just have to go. It pains you, but you don't how much it pains me more to do this. 

 


 

This might probably the most dramatic chapter I have ever written. This is heartbreaking, But it's not that good for me. It was better when it was in my mind. What do you think will now happen with the them?