Super Junior

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Don't Don

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}
I’m Park Jungsu, Leeteuk as they would call. I’m an angel to the public’s eyes, but I hold the biggest secret among all of us, I hold the Super Junior gang. Sure we are 13 leaders, but I’m the mastermind of everything.

 

I started to run this gang of mine when I was young. I had a father who also used to be the meanest one in Seoul. I left his care when I found out what his ‘business’ was. But it was so stupid of me to start a life with no directions. I was only 8 at that time. I started to steal until I met Hwang Minjoo. He let me live under his house, teaching me everything from weapons, to self defense, to everything a gang needs to know. He even influenced me my love for white.

 

I learned to pick up a gun from him. He told me how to run illegal business transactions. I can’t believe that I ran away from my father, only to end up being like him. As I grew up, I one by one met my 12 friends who were also stealing. Hwang Minjoo indirectly helped them through me. We lived together and started our own gang. We also found potential men for us and took them to our care.

 

Sometimes I wonder if life is worth it. I hide under an angelic face, but what they see is just half of me. The other half is hidden under the dark. I rarely fight, but I let the ones that rank low to fight and earn their titles and rank.

 

Our group has 13 leaders. Starting with the maknae, Kyuhyun who is great at computer can send virus immediately and is a great tracker.

 

Kibum is the quiet type. He can easily sneak in anywhere without getting noticed. He’s like a ninja as others would joke at him. Plus, he’s one of the brains at everything. He is very smart.

 

Ryeowook might look like our cook, but he knows how to control weapons. He can also create bombs if you want, but we don’t let him.

 

Siwon is one of the greatest fighters. With his big built, he can hurt and kill a big number. He also has a good eye and skillfully uses the gun.

 

Donghae might look like a playful child, but with his fast speed, he is able to run away. He also loves knives.

 

Eunhyuk, together with Donghae, are the group’s ultimate pair with their strength, speed and skills combined, they are unbeatable.

 

Sungmin is one of the martial arts experts among us. His looks can really deceive anyone. He can act all cute on you in one minute and the next minute, you’ll get hurt.

 

Shindong meanwhile is the big guy. He fights so strong that some can’t even stand it. He can just lie on someone and he’s bound to suffer.

 

Kangin is the big muscular guy who can hurt a lot of people. With his short temper, he can easily and quickly hurt anyone if he wants too.

 

Yesung is the weird guy who you can’t read. Sometimes he will just appear out of no where and shoot you without warning.

 

Hankyung is the other martial arts expert. ‘Who needs weapons when you can use bare hands?’ is what he’d always say when we give him weapons. He can literally break your neck, spine or any bone in your body.

 

Heechul is the master if disguises. He can pretend to be someone in order to beat up or defeat anyone he wants. For a guy that looks like a girl, he can kill anyone with his hot temper.

 

Lastly, I specialize in strategizing anything. I know every movement the company is doing.

 

I thought that my life would be like this, me, living under the image of what they see as an ‘angel’. But then I met someone who made me think twice. “Lee Minyoung,” I whispered her name. The image of a sad girl in all black flashed inside my head. I’ve met a lot of girls, but they were always in pink or bright colors with their hair tied up and their faces with make up.

 

Then I saved a girl who wears black, her hair falling up to her elbows and her face is as natural as it can be. Her eyes were unreadable. Her expressions were blank. She’s making me rethink of my life.