The Boys Of Beast

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Beast is the B2ST

 

{Doojoon’s POV}
Yoon Doojoon, that’s me, Beast’s ultimate leader. We have a lot of goals, but our main goal is defeating Super Junior. No one has seen their leaders. They said even if you saw them, you wouldn’t suspect a thing. They blend in with the society, just like us.

 

I run Beast with an image of a well groomed company, when underneath it is people who are trained to kill. We are a gang to rise on top. I got this from my father. After dying, I inherited his ‘businesses’. I met 5 other men who lived like me. We are all sons of famous mafia gang leaders.

 

Dongwoon is the maknae who really doesn’t look like one. He has a great speed that no one can beat.

 

Yoseob is the weapons master among all of us. He knows every weapon we have and knows how to use it.

 

Kikwang is known to be strong despite his small appearance. He can take a lot of guys without any help, but of course he’ll get tired.

 

Junhyung is a mighty killer. He can be the most merciless, but the coolest one too. He loves far range guns too.

 

Hyunseung is smart. He can device something, whether a plan, or a new weapon. He can immediately do it too. He is a quick thinker.

 

And I, Doojoon, am the cold leader of the group. I love discipline and am the mastermind of everything here. I control everything here.

 

Then, a new girl joins us. She’s mysterious. She’s expressionless and seems hard to read. From Junhyung’s words, she seems good at holding enemies and weapons. I think she’s good.

 

I thought this is how my life is, running this company until I get old. But I was wrong. Ever since I let a girl fight, it felt weird. I allow females work here, but not as a fighter. She’s the first. She has no name, so we gave her one. Lee Minyoung. It’s very beautiful like her. Something about her catches my attention. She doesn't care about her looks, she doesn't smile, she's careless, she's cold and yet, she stands out.