Meeting an 'Angel'

Fighting Over Seoul and Your Heart

Angel

 

It was the first day at university. I decided to walk first then Beast followed. Suddenly, everyone started running to my direction. I thought I was gonna be crushed, but to my surprised, someone pulled my hand and ran away with me. I haven’t seen his face. When we hid behind a tree, we were already catching our breath when we stopped. He turned to me and for some reason, there was like a bright ray of light coming from his back.

 

“Sorry back there. I thought you were gonna be crushed by those people, so I had to pull you out.” I nodded. “Annyeong I’m Park Jungsu,” he offered my hand. I gulped and shook it. “Your name?” he asked me. “My name? I’m Minyoung. Lee Minyoung.” Beast also helped me in my papers, so I am now officially Lee Minyoung with a birth certificate and other public documents.

 

“Oh yeah, you can call me Leeteuk or Teuk or Teukie,” he added. “Okay?” I raised my eyebrow and heard the bell. “Goodbye Jungsu-sshi, but the bell rang.”

 

{Leeteuk’s POV}

Jungsu. People rarely call me by my first name, well, except for the ones in authority, but everyone else call me Leeteuk The way her eyes were sparkling within the rays of sun was so beautiful. The way she looks was so unreadable. When I looked into her eyes, she was like hiding secrets. She needs someone to talk with. And for some reason, I want to be that person to unlock herself.

 

I heard the bell again and decided to go to class. But before I could, the student body was called. I was part of it.

 

“Good morning. We are going to have a welcoming ceremony for everyone. The representatives of each level will also give a speech.” Our head spoke up. “Leeteuk, as the 2nd year’s representative, give a nice and short message.” I was told and nodded.

 

When the ceremony arrived, I looked at the different sections of the audience. I looked at our level, but she wasn’t there. I sighed knowing that I could never see her again. But someone came with clothes like her but her hair covered her hair. I know that was her because she was still in all black just like a while ago. She sat at the freshmen’s section.

 

“Now for the second year level’s representative, we have Park Jungsu,” the MC announced. I could tell by the look of her face that she was surprised. If you don’t know her, you’d think that she’s emotionless, but I focused at her, and knows that she was shocked. Maybe she was surprised to see me as a sophomore, and their representative.

{End of POV}

 

I looked closely and recognized the guy named Park Jungsu. He was my sunbae. I looked through my left, only to see the members of Beast. Doojoon-ssi, Hyunseung-ssi and Junhyung-ssi were at the sophomores section, while the left are freshmen. I sat at the farthest seat at the freshmen section.

 

“Good morning to the whole student body!” Jungsu began speaking and with those words, the crowd went wild. “I am Park Jungsu, or Leeteuk to all of you, the level representative for the sophomores.” And the sophomores went wild. I covered my ears when the yelling began.

 

“This is a ceremony to welcome back all of you, and to give a warm welcome to the new ones, especially the freshmen!” he looked as if he was only looking at me. I rolled my eyes and looked away, avoiding his eyes.

 

He said his speech to which I wasn’t listening. He could really speak well. I looked at him, and he looked at me again. He smiled and his dimples were really seen. I can see some girls blushing, pointing at him, and gossiping while looking at him. He really seems popular.

 

When the speech ended early, I walked out of the auditorium immediately. For the first time, I lived like a human for my age. I’m going to a university, like people in my age do. I have money to buy food, and not steal money or leftovers. I feel so free and good.

 

At the end of my classes, I fixed some documents before heading out. Before I could, someone blocked my way. “Jungsu sunbae, you’re on my way.” I said and walked pass by him. “Hey, that’s not a good way to treat your sunbae.” He said and smiled. “Sunbae, if you still want to be respected by me, please let me have my way.”

 

He stepped away and let me walked. I saw the limo that would pick us up. I saw how Beast made their way. I immediately walked away to a far corner of the block and stepped in the limo when I know no one was able to realize our limo.

 

{Jungsu/Leeteuk’s POV}

She’s serious and somewhat scary. I just stepped aside and she walked away. I could see some girls looking at me. I can make those girls swoon over me, but I can’t get Minyoung?

 

What’s special about her anyways? I mean, just everything. She doesn’t dress up much. She’s in an all black outfit today. Her hair is in a messy pony tail. She just had a back pack with notebooks, a pen and money. She wasn’t those who would flirt around with different guys. She was those rare ones who would just go to school for a purpose of studying.

 

I followed her and saw her walking until a black limo stopped in front of school. And some of the most famous boys in the school came. Doojoon is the student that is really opposed to my personality. We just really couldn’t get along. He was followed by Hyunseung, Junhyung, Kikwang, Yoseob and Dongwoon. They went in the black limo. When I looked, she was gone. I lost Minyoung.

 

I sighed as I walked back to our dorm. The boys were playing and noisy as always. I made my way to my bedroom and I saw through my peripheral vision that all their eyes were on me. “What’s with hyung?” I heard Donghae say. As much as I wanted to say something, I just couldn’t.

 

I went to my stuff and looked for my mask. Will she accept me if I tell her the truth? I’m not like an ordinary guy. I don’t even remember how I got myself into where I am today. Who am I for you to ask? It’s already written on my mask, ‘SJ #1’ I am Park Jungsu, aka Leeteuk, and I’m Seoul’s biggest gang leader of Super Junior.

{End of POV}